Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

Top WW D/ST for Week 13?

Who are the best D/St options this week?

Broncos

Pats

Chargers

Another D/ST?

Saints VS Stafford ?

Meh I don't like that one at all. Saints D still looks awful and reports are that Stafford has been throwing without his glove. His accuracy will improve.

I'm likely dropping the Cowboys for the Pats and their tasty remaining schedule.

Someone picked up Patriots last weekend but I'm feeling pretty confident in going with...

The Chargers @ Jax with a new IHC and an overall weak offense!!

How about Oakland @ MIA?

I have my doubts about SD @ Jax; teams have a weird way of coming out and playing well in their first games under interim coaches.

Earlier this season, on Monday night, Jax took the Ravens out to the woodshed for a hefty beating at home. I'm thinking with River's struggles and a trip across the country in Jax spell and nice night for the Jax D/ST.

Anyone else rolling with Jax?

Wow, grabbed the Pats and Lions. I'm set for this week and the playoffs.

I own Houston in another league, and while I don't love their matchup, they have scored 20 2 straight weeks, so I think they'll be ok vs Atlanta.

If I didn't own Houston I'd grab Denver who is still sitting on the wire and I think is a slightly better play this week.

AZ at home Vs Dal is not a bad play this week... and is actually a good play the rest of the season/ playoffs.

Denver has a nice matchup week 13 and 16

just picked both up and dropped NYG since that team pretty much gave up.

Who would you pick out of Pats and Broncos?

Pats vs indy (new QB)

Broncos vs Minny

Earlier this season, on Monday night, Jax took the Ravens out to the woodshed for a hefty beating at home. I'm thinking with River's struggles and a trip across the country in Jax spell and nice night for the Jax D/ST.

Anyone else rolling with Jax?

I remember that, nothing wrong with the Jax defense this year. Their offense is the biggest problem for the defense.

I remember that, nothing wrong with the Jax defense this year. Their offense is the biggest problem for the defense.

Yes, however, if you watched the Raiders rip apart the Chargers, then you saw that the Chargers are absolute retards against the run. I see the Jags playing hard this game for the new coach and to keep jobs for next year. I would not want to be playing aginst MJD this weekend fo sho

With scoring based on points allowed in my league. I'm playing the Vikes at home vs Tebow and the Broncos.

Broncos may win but I expect it to be a low scoring affair. Plus doesn't the Tebow magic have to wear off at somepoint?

Pats vs. Orlovsky looking very tasty :overhead:

Over / under on times he runs out of the end zone?

I'm rolling with the Pats D over the Jets D this week in the 1st Rd of playoffs. Of course, this will be the first week in weeks that the Jets D goes off, but I just can't sit the Pats at home against Orlovsky vs the Jets on the road against a Redskins team that still is playing hard and has a guy in Helu that looks like an animal

With scoring based on points allowed in my league. I'm playing the Vikes at home vs Tebow and the Broncos.

Broncos may win but I expect it to be a low scoring affair. Plus doesn't the Tebow magic have to wear off at somepoint?

I like the opposite. Broncos D is playing well. Especially if ADP is out again.

Ive got the Pats and San Fran....cant decide which one i want to dominate.......good problem to have i supppose.

Ive got the Pats and San Fran....cant decide which one i want to dominate.......good problem to have i supppose.

Pats. Colts o-line is sh!t. Orlovsky most likely will make some huge mistakes. Only thing not making this a 200% lock is Indy has decent receivers.

Keep going back and forth on this one.....

Do I play Steelers vs CIN or Seahawks vs. Philly with Vick and others out?

and in my other league

Bears vs KC

or Seahawks vs Philly