Sign in to follow this  
browns16-0

Hakeem Nicks

If anybody cares, I believe Nicks should have been credited with 8 catches for 163 yards. With 5:05 left in the 4th qtr Victor Cruz was credited with a 9 yard reception, that in actuality was Nicks' catch. Could become a big deal when stat corrections come out. I am confused though as every site out there is reporting 7/154. Maybe I am wrong, but I remember the play precisely and it was Nicks, not Cruz with the catch.

I think you might be correct.

Nicks had more than one catch on that drive, I know that for a fact.

New York Giants at 05:41

5-D.Bailey kicks 65 yards from DAL 35 to end zone, Touchback. Ball rolled out of the end zone.

1-10-NYG 20 (5:41) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete deep left to 82-M.Manningham. Pass incomplete at the New York 40.

2-10-NYG 20 (5:33) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short middle to 80-V.Cruz to NYG 31 for 11 yards (50-S.Lee).

1-10-NYG 31 (5:07) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short middle to 80-V.Cruz to NYG 40 for 9 yards (20-A.Ball).

2-1-NYG 40 (4:47) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 44-A.Bradshaw up the middle to NYG 40 for no gain (95-S.Lissemore).

3-1-NYG 40 (4:13) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass deep right to 80-V.Cruz to DAL 37 for 23 yards (32-O.Scandrick). Pass complete on a deep square out.

1-10-DAL 37 (3:40) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 44-A.Bradshaw up the middle to DAL 37 for no gain (90-J.Ratliff). PENALTY on DAL-94-D.Ware, Defensive Offside, 5 yards, enforced at DAL 37 - No Play.

1-5-DAL 32 (3:33) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass deep right to 88-H.Nicks ran ob at DAL 8 for 24 yards.

1-8-DAL 8 (3:24) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete short left to 82-M.Manningham (20-A.Ball). Pass lofted left corner of the end zone.

2-8-DAL 8 (3:20) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short middle to 85-J.Ballard for 8 yards, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Assistant challenged the runner broke the plane ruling, and the play was Upheld.

a 2 point correction would change the entire playoff structure of my league. although a 9 yarder (+ .5 recept) would be a 1.4 pt swing and not change things...

certainly makes it interesting

It would only be worth .8 in my league but I could use the points.

Yahoo has him listed 7 154.

P.S. Big thank you to nicks for maybe helping me escape brown and Brady.

I was watching the game looking at CBS scoring and it never changed Nicks 7 catches. The TV screen showed catches for 160+ yards. I saw it and was playing agianst Nicks. I was happy but I would expect a stat correction.

I was watching the game looking at CBS scoring and it never changed Nicks 7 catches. The TV screen showed catches for 160+ yards. I saw it and was playing agianst Nicks. I was happy but I would expect a stat correction.

can you confirm it was the 9 yarder? i'm very interested in this. i'm up by 1.97 points and all players in the game are through. if i win, i'm the #2 seed. if i lose - i get the wildcard and a different team wins the division and gets the #2 spot

can you confirm it was the 9 yarder? i'm very interested in this. i'm up by 1.97 points and all players in the game are through. if i win, i'm the #2 seed. if i lose - i get the wildcard and a different team wins the division and gets the #2 spot

I think it was a 9 yard play. just be prepared for a stat change.

I think it was a 9 yard play. just be prepared for a stat change.

lol - that will bring my game within a 1/2 point. any further stat changes could easily tip that game

This 2pts would really help me as i'm down 12 pts with the SEA DEF left to play STL Rams.

Any chance he scored a few touchdowns that also went unnoticed? Because that would really help me. :(

Nicks had a 9 yard catch that was never recorded, as I was watching the Yahoo stats and he's one of my players.

Same here, that's how I know for a fact he had 2 catches on that drive.

I was down 12 (ppr scoring) when the giants got the ball at the 5 minute mark, I had Manning, Nicks and Austin.

every catch counted at the time when it happened.

My buddy just got screwed on this in our PPR league(he has Victor Cruz). He had a one point win as of noon today. Now with the correction he lost by 2! OUCH!

My buddy just got screwed on this in our PPR league(he has Victor Cruz). He had a one point win as of noon today. Now with the correction he lost by 2! OUCH!

i wouldnt say he got screwed...the correct score was tallied...if he won as a result of the wrong stat then he would of had a BS win.

i wouldnt say he got screwed...the correct score was tallied...if he won as a result of the wrong stat then he would of had a BS win.

I agree, but it still sucks for him that he thought he won.

When does stat correction kick in...? For NFL.com I have 154 yards tallied for him and I am behind by one yard.

He has 164 I believe. You win. Stop crying :banana:

He has 164 I believe. You win. Stop crying :banana:

...lol

It's the same game where I had Demarco go Down and the final score is 100.84 to 100.94

but its showing that Nicks got 154 yards. So this stat correction *will* save me from playoff elimination.

I was also going against Aaron Rogers and I had Tebow as my QB... Talk about luck?