Sign in to follow this  
eagles115

Micheal Bush might not play?!?!?!

Relax.....pan down.

We've got Bush......we've got Bush.

I'm considering starting Mendy over Bush if he's still questionable tomorrow. I hate Mendy though, even with the excellent match-up.

I'm considering starting Mendy over Bush if he's still questionable tomorrow. I hate Mendy though, even with the excellent match-up.

Mendy is fixin' to go off tomorrow.

Mendy is fixin' to go off tomorrow.

wow...wouldnt bet too much on that BUG EYED BIATCH. couldnt manage crap against cleveland at home without big ben.

total worthless jerk i would never draft again. stopped / stonwalled at the one yardline four times vs the browns. YUK. bugg eyes sux

wow...wouldnt bet too much on that BUG EYED BIATCH. couldnt manage crap against cleveland at home without big ben.

total worthless jerk i would never draft again. stopped / stonwalled at the one yardline four times vs the browns. YUK. bugg eyes sux

LOL

I have to choose 3 between Ray Rice, Reggie Bush, Michael Bush, and Mendy. By going off do you mean 70 yards and a TD? Seems like the others have a lot more upside...I guess Mendy sits.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of concern in Raider land. The coach said Thursday that Bush would be "fine". I'm chalking it up to a veteran player getting a break from practice to keep him fresh leading up to an important game.

The problem is that Taiwan Jones is questionable too. It is not like you can expect him to step in. I think that Bush will tough it out and play. They don't have much choice in a must-win game.

I'm playing C.J. Spiller instead. I simply won't let an injury ruin the game in week 16. However, on the Fantasy Freak Show,which aired live at 8:00 p.m. on December 23rd Brad Evans and Andy Behrens both said they'd start Michael Bush over C.J. Spiller when confronted by a caller. So, it's interesting, because they'd both know about the injury to Bush and his missed practices.

"Bush is a Go" :thumbsup:

NFL Network

Ditto for Rotoworld...

Michael Bush ready to go for Raiders Saturday

Raiders declared Michael Bush (shoulder) active for Sunday's Week 16 game against the Chiefs.

As expected. The Raiders took it easy on Bush in practice this week as he's averaged 26.1 touches per game over the last six weeks. We can safely expect another 22-28 touches today. Louis Murphy (groin) is also active. The Raiders inactives: QB Jason Campbell, RB Darren McFadden, WR Jacoby Ford, DT John Henderson and S Michael Huff.