Im about to lose in both my championship games because of this

Now im gonna lose my championship and 3rd place game in another league

IM NOT WATCHING REST OF FOCKING GAMES

He hit his hand on an Eagle helmet.

Now they look like they wont play him.

:wall:

Done for the day.

:wall:

I was on fire too with MJD, Marshall and Harvin.

Good thing its a 2 week finals (which i dont like). I guess i have to pick up Orton for next week and hope K.Bell, J.Graham, Colston and Packers D score a ton for me.

IM DONE WITH FOOTBALL FOR TODAY FOCK THIS FOCKING SH!T!!! MY PHONE IS ON SILENT FOCK

Well that cost me $300. You focking puzzy Romo. Note to self, NEVER, EVER draft a Cowboy. Romo, Felix, Demarco this year. Austin last year. Focking sissies, all of them.

Romo owners bitching should've researched that a Giants win makes the Dallas game meaningless and Romo might not finish the game even if healthy

you got no one to blame but yourself for not researching and having a backup

Romo owners bitching should've researched that a Giants win makes the Dallas game meaningless and Romo might not finish the game even if healthy

This

Romo owners bitching should've researched that with a Giants win the Dallas game is meaningless and Romo might not finish the game even if healthy

True,....and Garrett should have followed suit.

So as it is now,...ROMO's hand is :wall: for next week's CRUCIAL Winner Takes All Game.

Yeah really good point???? The VaGiants game was not decided till after 4pm so im sure you and anyone else who says should not have played Romo really would have played your backup QB. I mean come on now seriously

Yeah right - the proverbial "You should have done this this and this post." We obviously must have done something right or we wouldnt be in the title game. This is 100% bad luck and there isnt any way to coach your way out of it. A backup? You would have started whatever sh!t backup you had because you would have KNOWN this was gonna happen? C'mon man. Be realistic.

I hope the world blows up tonight. Fock everybody.

Wow, my fantasy finals likely came down to a Stafford-Romo battle.

I've got Staff and 20 at the half.

He has Romo and 0.

What a huge break.

This scrappy Mullmaniacs squad lost our first 2 picks and still might win the championship. :pointstosky:

Yeah really good point???? The VaGiants game was not decided till after 4pm so im sure you and anyone else who says should not have played Romo really would have played your backup QB. I mean come on now seriously

The Giants were leading throughout and late in the game. People could've picked up Alex Smith, Tavaris Jackson, or even McCown and played them before the Dallas game if you wanted to be sure you'll have a QB that will play throughout an entire game..

All I know is that I asked 20 minutes before the game if Romo would play and got little feedback. I did research and found very little information as well so the "do your research" comments are bs.

All I can hope for at this point is that Stafford throw a ton to Megatron. My opponent has Stafford and I have Megatron (PPR).

Yeah right - the proverbial "You should have done this this and this post." We obviously must have done something right or we wouldnt be in the title game. This is 100% bad luck and there isnt any way to coach your way out of it. A backup? You would have started whatever sh!t backup you had because you would have KNOWN this was gonna happen? C'mon man. Be realistic.

I hope the world blows up tonight. Fock everybody.

Bad luck is injuries. But regardless, Romo probably would've only played 1 half at most once they realized Giants won and the Dallas/Philly game had no meaning. Now that is a FACT and you CAN control that.

Bad luck is injuries. But regardless, Romo probably would've only played 1 half at most once whey realized Giants won and the Dallas/Philly game had no meaning. Now that is a FACT and you CAN control that.

Why didn't you pipe up when I asked this question before the game then?

Not blaming you, just frustrated. I knew I should have went with my gut and started Tavaris today.

Romo's hand ballooned up like a melon. In a meaningless game (to him) not a hard to choice to take him out. Next week is all that matters - unfortunately for Romo he doesn't play defense. Giants roll us next week too.

Someone please explain to me how a NYG win makes DAL/PHI game meaningless, yet a loss makes it important somehow?

Someone please explain to me how a NYG win makes DAL/PHI game meaningless, yet a loss makes it important somehow?

Simple math.

Giants win gives them 8 wins. They play dallas, who already has 8 wins, next week.

Philly has 6 wins. Best they can finish is 8-8.

Either NYG or dal will have at least 9 wins.

If dallas wins today and loses to Giants (both 9-7), they lose tiebreaker to NYG.

dallas has a very outside chance at a wild card, but basically, it appears only the NFC East winner is going to make the playoffs.

If NYG had lost, beat dallas next week, and Philly won out, they'd all be 8-8 and Philly wins the tiebreak.

Why didn't you pipe up when I asked this question before the game then?

Exactly.

It hurts but Romo cost me $600 today and most important a very hard to get championship season. I was on a 10 win streak as well, oh well a lot of luck involved in this stuff sometimes you cant control much of it. People saying Romo wouldn't play but I ask why is Rodgers, Brees and Brady playing if that is the case. Makes no sense to me that Brady should play but Romo should sit.

It hurts but Romo cost me $600 today and most important a very hard to get championship season. I was on a 10 win streak as well, oh well a lot of luck involved in this stuff sometimes you cant control much of it. People saying Romo wouldn't play but I ask why is Rodgers, Brees and Brady playing if that is the case. Makes no sense to me that Brady should play but Romo should sit.

Simple. Those teams still fighting for first place and or home field in playoffs. Cowboys can get 4th seed and 4th seed only. Once the giants won, this game was meaningless. Ppl that say romo is soft, need to go back to week 2 when he played with 2 broken ribs or when he tried to come back last year with a broken collar bone. He tried to come back in today, but jerry and the coaching staff shut him down. I had him, vjax, and bailey combine for 5 points in my championship game, so I'm bitter too. But it's just bad luck.

Simple. Those teams still fighting for first place and or home field in playoffs. Cowboys can get 4th seed and 4th seed only. Once the giants won, this game was meaningless. Ppl that say romo is soft, need to go back to week 2 when he played with 2 broken ribs or when he tried to come back last year with a broken collar bone. He tried to come back in today, but jerry and the coaching staff shut him down. I had him, vjax, and bailey combine for 5 points in my championship game, so I'm bitter too. But it's just bad luck.

:thumbsup: