Sign in to follow this  
Little Rusty

CHEMTRAILS

I can use simple physics to debunk this.

The settling(terminal) velocity of a particle is described in the following equation

Vs=[((diameter^2)x(density of the particle - density of air))/(18xviscosity of air)]*9.8 m/s2

or

Settling   = (Particle Diameter^2) * (Particle density - density of air)* force of gravity
Velocity       ___________________________________________________________________________
                         18 * viscosity of air

density of aluminum oxide = 1522 kg/m^3

http://accuratus.com/alumox.html

density of air = 1.25 kg/m^3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density_of_air

diameter of aluminum oxide = 10 microns - this is based on my experience working with minerals. You can get the size down to 3-4 microns, however that is pretty expensive. Even grinding particles down to a 10 micron level is pretty expensive.

viscosity of air= .0000178 Pa s (wikipedia)

Vs=((.0001^2)*(1522-1.25))/(18*.0000178)

terminal velocity= Vs= .5 m/s

At 35,000 feet it would take finely ground aluminum oxide about 6.5 hours to fall out of the atmosphere. And since diameter is squared in the equation if the alumina is even twice the size that i predicted, then it will fall out of the atmosphere 4 times faster.

The settling(terminal) velocity of a particle is described in the following equation

Vs=((diameter^2)x(density of the particle - density of air))/(18xviscosity of air)

diameter of aluminum oxide = 10 microns - this is based on my experience working with minerals. You can get the size down to 3-4 microns, however that is pretty expensive. Even grinding particles down to a 10 micron level is pretty expensive.

viscosity of air= 2 Pa s

Vs=((10^2)*(1522-1.25))/36

terminal velocity= Vs= 4166 meters/second

Since the settling velocity is so high that means that aluminum oxide would fall out of the atmosphere as fast as a bowling ball.

If you watch the video that rusty linked it basically said that the government sprays aluminum oxide in the atmosphere for controlling the weather. Aluminum oxide is an extremely dense powder, the government would have as much luck spraying the atmosphere with bowling balls to control the weather.

I don't subscribe to the thought of them controlling the weather, the reason i posted this was because of the various measurements.

"simple physics" ? :D ......vot the vock are you a Government Robot ?

I don't subscribe to the thought of them controlling the weather, the reason i posted this was because of the various measurements.

"simple physics" ? :D ......vot the vock are you a Government Robot ?

I messed up the simple physics because i am drunk, although i edited my post so it is now correct.

I use this equation on a fairly regular basis. You can use it to calculate how many g-forces are needed in a centrifuge to separate solids and liquids in the drilling fluids when you drill an oil well.

Vs=[((diameter^2)x(density of the particle - density of air))/(18xviscosity of air)]*9.8 m/s2

or

Settling   = (Particle Diameter^2) * (Particle density - density of air)* force of gravity
Velocity       ___________________________________________________________________________
                         18 * viscosity of air

viscosity of air= .0000178 Pa s (wikipedia)

Vs=((.0001^2)*(1522-1.25))/(18*.0000178)

terminal velocity= Vs= .5 m/s

At 35,000 feet it would take finely ground aluminum oxide about 6.5 hours to fall out of the atmosphere. And since diameter is squared in the equation if the alumina is even twice the size that i predicted, then it will fall out of the atmosphere 4 times faster.

Convinced me. :thumbsup:

ive been irate for years watching them spray that chit in our air. nobody knows what it is. there are different theories going around.

these focks think its a weapon.

ive heard the aluminum/barium reflect the sun to prevent global warming one.

i happen to think it is to cause drought to kill the small farmer so monsanto can take over.

the bottom line is whatever they are spraying, dow/dupont are behind it. they have figured out many ways to sell chemicals and this is another one.

something has to be true because the government wont even acknowledge that chemtrails exist.

ive been irate for years watching them spray that chit in our air. nobody knows what it is. there are different theories going around.

these focks think its a weapon.

ive heard the aluminum/barium reflect the sun to prevent global warming one.

i happen to think it is to cause drought to kill the small farmer so monsanto can take over.

the bottom line is whatever they are spraying, dow/dupont are behind it. they have figured out many ways to sell chemicals and this is another one.

something has to be true because the government wont even acknowledge that chemtrails exist.

:thumbsup:

I find it disturbing that we have all seen these trails- often times in places where there isn't that much air traffic. Perfect grids in the sky.

Yet- no one can explain WTF is going on, or why? :dunno:

I mean, is it some program for "The Greater Good?" that us poor smucks aren't supposed to know about, or would be unable to fathom?

Swedish official admits toxic 'chemtrails' are real, not a wild conspiracy theory

(NaturalNews) Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as "chemtrails."....

http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_chemtrails_conspiracy_theory_geoengineering.html

Some dimwit student of mine asked about this a few weeks ago. I immediately thought of Lil rusty. And here we are...

ETA: she said it wa Dried blood cells to spread disease or dinner sh!t. I pointed out that gravity precludes thus theory. Although far less thoroughly than it was above.

I believe the term is "contrail", and they are perfectly harmless. HTH

Our little tin-foil hat wearing member is talking about "chemtrails", which are completely different than "contrails", but leave it to you to get it wrong. :thumbsup:

He thinks some drones are spraying chemicals in the air for some nefarious reason.

Swedish official admits toxic 'chemtrails' are real, not a wild conspiracy theory

(NaturalNews) Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as "chemtrails."....

http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_chemtrails_conspiracy_theory_geoengineering.html

Sounds like a credible source.

Organic farmers and our food supply have a huge environmental hazard to contend with compliments of the U.S. government – chemtrails. Chemtrails are chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public in programs directed by various government officials. These sprays pollute the soil, water and air while compromising the health of humans, animals and plants. But wait – Monsanto has developed seeds that will weather the effect of the sprays, creating a tidy profit for the corporation while organics suffer.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chemtrails-killing-organic-crops-monsantos-gmo-seeds-thrive/

Not to be confused with "KimTrails" which are often defined by an endless stream of black men's semen, valtrex, starbucks and cameramen.

Most often found in any area recently travelled by Kim Kardassian.

Not to be confused with "KimTrails" which are often defined by an endless stream of black men's semen, valtrex, starbucks and cameramen.

Most often found in any area recently travelled by Kim Kardassian.

And now that she's had the baby, that trail is about to get much BIGGER. Ewww....

You know what gives me confidence when it comes to stories like this?

We've had multiple leaks about what "really" happened with Manatee Team Six vis a vis OBL. In fact, one of the fockers came out as a freaking drag queen.

Yet, somehow, our goverment can keep a secret like this?

Nah, not buying it. Not that governments and corporations aren't evil. They're just incompetent.

It's the great equalizer.

Look at the NSA 'scandal'. Even our tightest secrets are leaked.

But still, you've got the tinfoils thinking that our gubmint is really that clever and disciplined??

You know what gives me confidence when it comes to stories like this?

We've had multiple leaks about what "really" happened with Manatee Team Six vis a vis OBL. In fact, one of the fockers came out as a freaking drag queen.

Yet, somehow, our goverment can keep a secret like this?

Nah, not buying it. Not that governments and corporations aren't evil. They're just incompetent.

It's the great equalizer.

Look at the NSA 'scandal'. Even our tightest secrets are leaked.

But still, you've got the tinfoils thinking that our gubmint is really that clever and disciplined??

That is a very lucid thought from you at midnight. :huh:

I believe the term is "contrail", and they are perfectly harmless. HTH

Did you watch this clip?........did you not see the massive dumping on chemicals?

That is a very lucid thought from you at midnight. :huh:

I find myself most lucididest at the hours of the night that others find themselves less so.

In fact, I find the nexus of that whisper of the gentle goodnight and the caress of sweet liquor to be quite the lucidifier.

:cheers:

And now that she's had the baby, that trail is about to get much BIGGER. Ewww....

Hereafter known as the "cuntrail".

I find myself most lucididest at the hours of the night that others find themselves less so.

In fact, I find the nexus of that whisper of the gentle goodnight and the caress of sweet liquor to be quite the lucidifier.

:cheers:

:lol:

This is much more of the post I expect at midnight.

I could see Monsanto being behind an evil scheme... it'd fit their image. I don't see where it'd be profitable for them, though. The little organic groups aren't exactly a threat to them as far as I can tell.

Monsanto Co., the world's largest seed company, has prevailed in another lawsuit against a U.S. farmer, earning a ruling from a federal appeals court that protects Monsanto's interests even when its patented seeds are sold in a mix of undifferentiated "commodity" seeds.

http://www.mnn.com/your-home/organic-farming-gardening/stories/monsanto-wins-lawsuit-against-indiana-soybean-farmer

Anger over the "Monsanto Protection Act" is growing like an herbicide-resistant weed, fueled by news the rider was anonymously added to a U.S. budget bill in an apparent favor to biotech firms. The measure has made unlikely allies of Tea Party and environmental groups, inspired more than 250,000 people to sign a petition opposing it, and even prompted the head of the Senate Appropriations Committee to retroactively disavow it.

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/politics/blogs/what-is-the-monsanto-protection-act

Anger over the "Monsanto Protection Act" is growing like an herbicide-resistant weed, fueled by news the rider was anonymously added to a U.S. budget bill in an apparent favor to biotech firms. The measure has made unlikely allies of Tea Party and environmental groups, inspired more than 250,000 people to sign a petition opposing it, and even prompted the head of the Senate Appropriations Committee to retroactively disavow it.

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/politics/blogs/what-is-the-monsanto-protection-act

Good news here. Be nice to see them face a nice little Monopoly trial and broken up.

First, it isn't actually called the Monsanto Protection Act. Its more formal name is Section 735 of the "Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2013," or H.R. 933, an appropriations bill that President Obama signed into law last week. The bill averted a government shutdown, but many lawmakers were reportedly unaware of Section 735's existence. In fact, rather than undergoing a formal committee hearing, the rider was anonymously inserted as the larger bill wound through Congress, sparking accusations of opacity, collusion and corruption. Its origins remain hazy, but Sen. Roy Blunt, R-Mo., has since told Politico he "worked with" Monsanto to secure the rider.

Shocking... :unsure:

Was watching the local news and the newscaster called GMOs genetically modified orgasms,.

Then couldnt stop giggling.

Same guy cracked himself up talking about the popes red shoes a

Whileback.

Dude likes his job