Sign in to follow this  
BoxFullofJoel

Lesser of 4 evils which RB would you keep ?

Need some input for you guys. I am in my first keeper league and I have an RB problem. I can keep 5 OFF starters

I am keeping :

QB Big Ben

WR Nicks, Roddy, Marshall

MY RB are as follows :dunno:

Reggie Bush

J-Stew

D-Williams

Hills

How do I get out of the suck?

It is actually a keeper league but some say mine is a keeper league so who am I to argue.

Hmm. I would say R Bush is your best bet for production this year. He is in a contract year and probably the last big contract he will ever have a chance to get. If you are looking for a guy to keep for more than a year I would go J Stew.

It is actually a keeper league but some say mine is a keeper league so who am I to argue.

Hmm. I would say R Bush is your best bet for production this year. He is in a contract year and probably the last big contract he will ever have a chance to get. If you are looking for a guy to keep for more than a year I would go J Stew.

Exactly what I was going to say. Heck, I might keep Stewart just for production this year over Bush.

If it's a keeper league and thats your choices it's a no brainer -- Bush - he's the only starter there

Both Bush and J Stew might be valued higher than Roth by some owners for various reasons. They have a higher startup rankings in some places.

I might look to keep both, and either deal one, or a wr, for a better qb than Roth.

X2 and dump The Rapist

Exactly what I was going to say. Heck, I might keep Stewart just for production this year over Bush.

:thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly

How do I get out of the suck?

You trade. Pair up 2 of your WR for a better option at RB. Trade picks for a better RB. Trade keeper spot for a up grade at RB or picks. Honestly you can get by keeping only 4 players and still be where are are right now.

Keep both J Stew and Bush and let Big Ben go.

It's actually a no brainer.

This is actually not a bad suggestion, and an interesting one considering it came from a Steelers fan. Setting aside my Steeler hat as well, it might be the best course of action but it would depend a lot on what the pool of QB's looks like. It also depends on how your league handles teams that don't carry four over (if that's allowed at all). My league is changing to a 1 player keeper for the 1st time this year AND adding two new teams. We're trying to determine what to do with those two new teams and what to do if someone doesn't designate a keeper. My preference would be to wait a year on the keeper part, but I suggested doing a supplemental 1-round draft with a separate random order for those two teams and anybody else that doesn't designate a keeper, kind of a private 1st round. Then draft order would reset for all 12 teams and regular draft would begin. It sort of depends on how this league handles it I guess.