Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Did we find a bored we should Jihad?

I've had a thought...

I think we should do a REVERSE jihad.

We all go to some weird bored... something like a womans rights bored or something. We join up, slowly over time, we build some cred.

Then we post a link on their bored to some "horribly mysoginistic thread on some third rate fantasy football site." Then we whip them into a fervor, and get THEM to jihad US. When they get here, we open up both barrels and let them have it.

Of course, that will probably piss mikey off something fierce... especially if the fun spills over to the mange bored.

I've had a thought...

We all go to some weird bored... something like a womans rights bored or something. We join up, slowly over time, we build some cred.

Then we post a link on their bored to some "horribly mysoginistic thread on some third rate fantasy football site." Then we whip them into a fervor, and get THEM to jihad US. When they get here, we open up both barrels and let them have it.

Of course, that will probably piss mikey off something fierce... especially if the fun spills over to the mange bored.

I like where your mind is at. :cheers:

FISH FORUM!!!!! and Cyclone -- they finally get in any hats where you live :dunno:

1. Sex Addiction Forum

2. Anger Management

3. Tourette's Syndrome

4. Stuttering Forum

5. Internet Addiction Forum <--- Isn't that enabling them?

All great ideas... I'm torn between the secks addicts, the anger management, and the tourettes. Too bad they aren't all in one forum.

Example thread from this forum

My Roommate Has a Masturbation Problem

I'm hoping the clan here can help me with some suggestions. My roommate constantly masturbates in the bedroom that we share. He has no job and sits there doing this all day. Whats worse is that he often does it in front of a webcam on some chatpoker site. I just want to go to bed without hearing him, or even worse seeing him in the act. I'm asked him if he could go out and do it in the living area when I am trying to sleep, but he says people on the other side of the webcam will make fun of him and call him poor because we don't live in the nicest apartment.I'm locked into this lease for a few more months.

What should I do?

All great ideas... I'm torn between the secks addicts, the anger management, and the tourettes. Too bad they aren't all in one forum.

They are all from one site (www.psychforums.com) these are just different sub categories.

I've had a thought...

I like the way your scrotum hangs.

FISH FORUM!!!!! and Cyclone -- they finally get in any hats where you live :dunno:

Oh.,.,...sh!t. Im such an arse.

See uhh...there was this storm...and.....nah jk....yeah ill get on that .Sorry man.....new baby, new house...just got away from me.

Yeah lets pick one.......get our usernames and set a date.

Any ones stand out?

FBGs

assuming that any of us aren't already lifetime bannored there already

FBGs

assuming that any of us aren't already lifetime bannored there already

That, and it's pretty well known that joe trolls this place, the ban hammer would come pretty fast to those who aren't already banned

That, and it's pretty well known that joe trolls this place, the ban hammer would come pretty fast to those who aren't already banned

And he seems to have some kind of pull with mikey, so we might get the ban hammer here too.

I know. It was a joke. :cheers:

With my tampon string? :banana:

Come back when you've got a maxi pad, and we'll talk.

Come back when you've got a maxi pad, and we'll talk.

With wings? :unsure:

With wings? :unsure:

That would be fitting... huh, Tinkerbell?

That would be fitting... huh, Tinkerbell?

Also, I don't use pads. I like my TSS the old fashion way :banana:

We should do this on a bored for curly haired women.

Like zmanzzz?

I wonder if he would rat us out. :unsure:

I wonder if peenie or curlynight would tell on us?

Hell, I wonder if there is another forum besides the obvious dedicated to curly hair. :huh:

If there is, it might be kinda fun