Sign in to follow this  
rallo

MJD

Jacksonville can't win or sell tickets, with or without MJD. Dude has no leverage.

He's gonna end up eating a mighty big pile of crow.

Jacksonville can't win or sell tickets, with or without MJD. Dude has no leverage.

He's gonna end up eating a mighty big pile of crow.

This sh!t pisses me off!!!! What does he really think he is gaining by continuing to hold out? idiot

You'd be amazed at the size of ego millions of dollars can get you.

Go blow up his twitter!!!! Thought the little SOB said to draft him in fantasy football :nono: Thanks buddy damn it :mad:

Lets's say you do end up taking him (just for the sake of argument)..........in which round do you target Jennings?

I am targeting jennings well before jones as jones is dnd to me

Lets's say you do end up taking him (just for the sake of argument)..........in which round do you target Jennings?

My dumbass took MJD at #11 last week and passed on Jennings in the 8th and took Benson instead. I am happy i took Benson and not Jennings but would be in better shape if id picked someone other than this little SOB :doh: You are going to have to take Jennings in the 8th at the latest.

My dumbass took MJD at #11 last week and passed on Jennings in the 8th and took Benson instead. I am happy i took Benson and not Jennings but would be in better shape if id picked someone other than this little SOB :doh: You are going to have to take Jennings in the 8th at the latest.

What a bunch of whiny babies. If you can't take the heat, don't draft a player holding out. If you DID take MJD, you probably have another stud RB as well and you should be set to kill it come playoff time.. and if you don't make the playoff, you suck too bad to blame one player anyhow.

The Jags cut their QB twice in a decade without warning and at the start of the season. They're the last team to cry about how contracts should be honored.

A quick survey for MJD owners: Who are your other RBs? Specify how many teams in your league

ive got jamaal and demarco and am trying to talk myself out of picking this dude but its a keeper league so idk.

dont be a scared.

A quick survey for MJD owners: Who are your other RBs? Specify how many teams in your league

Arian Foster, Doug Martin, Rashad Jennings and Rashard Mendenhall.

In the only league I have him in (12 team) I took him at 3.06

my other RBs are S. Jackson, A. Peterson, J Stewart, and Jennings (taken in the 8th)

Arian Foster, Doug Martin, Rashad Jennings and Rashard Mendenhall.

I think this is the only MJD-less backfield mentioned so far that is better than mine. I've got McCoy, Charles, Jennings, and David Wilson. If you can sit on MJD til midseason and still be fine, he could be a potentially league-changing guy for fantasy teams this year.

Ive got Jamal Charles, Cedric Benson, Jonathan Stewart, Vereen, and Gerhart :wall:

As for the whinning babies comment, damn right im whinny and pissed cause drafted SOB and he continues to hold out for no focking reason. So eat a big one.

Even If he does show up, why would he play? He doesn't want to risk a knee or elbow for a paltry 4 mil or whatever, he will sit himself out and not try hard even if he is ordered in the game. In the nfl if u hesitate even a single play u could get hurt bad, cuz the enormous defender is giving 200 percent!

Undraftable, if drafted, Unstartable.

AP, E. Martin, D. Williams & M. Leshoure It's a 10-team league

Even If he does show up, why would he play? He doesn't want to risk a knee or elbow for a paltry 4 mil or whatever, he will sit himself out and not try hard even if he is ordered in the game. In the nfl if u hesitate even a single play u could get hurt bad, cuz the enormous defender is giving 200 percent!

Undraftable, if drafted, Unstartable.

Why would he play? Doesn't he want a contract? Yeah, really going to get a huge pay day by not trying or sitting on the bench. Your an idiot.

Why would he play? Doesn't he want a contract? Yeah, really going to get a huge pay day by not trying or sitting on the bench. Your an idiot.

True because no one would play half a$$ed. Oh wait, how did CJ do last year.

Former Redskin and Texan GM Casserly talks about MJD's hold out on NFL.com. Im starting to think i should have taken the Ryan Mathews for MJD trade.

“There is nothing to say positive about Maurice Jones-Drew,” former Washington Redskins and Houston Texans general manager Charlie Casserly told “NFL AM” Friday morning. “He signed a contract, he was number three in the NFL when they paid him at that point, he has an obligation to finish that contract and be on the field.”

Casserly: Maurice Jones-Drew wrong to hold out

Looks like fantasy players might be sick of this crap too. He was the most searched name on Rotoworld but now is #4 <_<

10 teams - D. Murray, A. Petterson, S. Greene, B. Wells.

Took Megatron with my first pick at the 7th spot. Got MJD and Petterson in rounds 6 and 5 - so great value if they sign and turn up healthy. If not, season is a bust - it's a gamble for sure.