Sign in to follow this  
BamaFan89

Julio Jones for Marshawn Lynch?

My running backs are Trent Richardson, Willis Mcgahee, CjSpiller, Jacquizz Rogers.

My Wide recievers are Julio Jones, Aj Greene, Lance Moore, Anquan Boldin.

Is this a good trade?

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im not sure what your format is...

if you make the trade you shore up RB a bit cuz I see a hole there, but create a WR hole...

Im not sure of format so it's hard to say...is it a PPR?

I'm actually going to lean toward yes...RB's are hard to come by and Lynch isn't part of a RBBC...there's always WR's that emerge every year...granted you are giving something up that is potentially great.

I'd feel better about Green for Lynch. I'd keep Julio.

thats an unfair trade.

you should counter offer Julio and McGahee for Lynch

Tough call.

Lynch got that fat contract and haven't really done much in pre-season due to "back spasm". Again, you want hungry players in good situation and soft schedule.

Jones fit that model.

You want to avoid guys who just signed a fat contract after a career year and prior to that was mediocre.

Lynch fits that model.

:cheers:

i don't understand how this is a bad trade. season hasn't started. Lynch's ADP is higher than Jones. Lynch is a full time non RBBC goal line back playing on a good defensive team. Which is really rare right now. Also RB's are more coveted than WRs in general and Julio has Roddy White on the other side to steal catches/yards/TDs.

I like Lynch over Jones

i don't understand how this is a bad trade. season hasn't started. Lynch's ADP is higher than Jones. Lynch is a full time non RBBC goal line back playing on a good defensive team. Which is really rare right now. Also RB's are more coveted than WRs in general and Julio has Roddy White on the other side to steal catches/yards/TDs.

I like Lynch over Jones

expert leagues say otherwise, mock adps dont mean squat. I took Julio at the turn in a 12 teamer, and took Lynch in that same league in the 4th

expert leagues say otherwise, mock adps dont mean squat. I took Julio at the turn in a 12 teamer, and took Lynch in that same league in the 4th

Your "expert league" is a joke if Lynch went in the 4th. Must be a free yahoo " expert league" LOL

Marshawn Lynch is terrible...definitely gonna be a huge bust.....at my money league auction draft, I think he went for like $35 or something....way to high IMO.

Your "expert league" is a joke if Lynch went in the 4th. Must be a free yahoo " expert league" LOL

I didnt say MY expert league, I said expert leagues, check like Rotoworlds expert drafts

2nd Lynch falling to the 4th in a league isnt that all out of wack, a lot of people are down on him, people are afraid of his possible suspension, as well as the day we did the draft was the day the report that Lynch was having back troubles, dont be so quick to judge. No way in hell am I taking Lynch in the 2nd, maybe the late 3rd, and no way in Hell do I trade him for Julio

You guys are nuts. Lynch was a top 10 RB last year. Wilson looks very good leading the offense. I see more endzone opportunities for him. Lynch is gonna be big. At the same time so is Julio. I say that they are close to even. Depends on your needs.

Although I think Lynch will revert back to RB2 #s this year, based off of ADP this trade is absolutely fine. If someone needed help at RB and had WR depth, there would be nothing wrong with this trade.

i really don't see how this is such a lopsided trade that everyone makes it out to be. Should this trade be vetoed? NO

It just appears that people are way too high on Jones and way too low on Lynch before the season even started. They are both close in their respective ADP and Lynch should be valued higher since he is a starting back.

To me, it's a toss up. But in no way lopsided at all.

i really don't see how this is such a lopsided trade that everyone makes it out to be. Should this trade be vetoed? NO

It just appears that people are way too high on Jones and way too low on Lynch before the season even started. They are both close in their respective ADP and Lynch should be valued higher since he is a starting back.

To me, it's a toss up. But in no way lopsided at all.

Welcome to the board ######. While they are close i wouldnt trade julio now. His value can only go up. Right now his value is at a peak, but it will go up higher. Would you trade megatron for lynch? Didnt think so.

Welcome to the board ######. While they are close i wouldnt trade julio now. His value can only go up. Right now his value is at a peak, but it will go up higher. Would you trade megatron for lynch? Didnt think so.

Julio Jones is not Megatron. Also, people tend to forget about Roddy White. The most targeted WR last year.

This makes my head hurt :wall:

Julio Jones is not Megatron. Also, people tend to forget about Roddy White. The most targeted WR last year.

Who gives a shlt if white was the most targeted wr. What does that have to do with this year? I mean i like white but does that mean julio will never be great because white used to get tons of targets?

This makes my head hurt :wall:

I think youre only making your own head hurt. When julio and tron are neck and neck you will be wondering why you didnt see the signs that many of us saw. So right now you would trade julio for lynch?

Julio is BY FAR the most overhyped guy in the league right now... Will be a major dissapointment given his ADP... 65-70, 800-900, 7-9 TDs... Roddy will have 80-85, 1050-1150, 8-10....

Falcons offense isn't going to be that explosive...

So his value has peaked, but it is going higher? And now JJ is megatron?

He's a 4-5 rd WR going in the 2nd... He is going to perform like a 4-5th round WR...

I am a Seattle homer and down on Lynch myself but come on he is a legit #1RB these guys are gold in any format. I like him in the late 2nd/3rd round myself, but the fourth round? That is crazy no way he should ever go that low, someone got a steal.

I cannot see accepting this trade if I was the Lynch owner unless I had was very deep at RB and desperately needed a WR.

Julio is BY FAR the most overhyped guy in the league right now... Will be a major dissapointment given his ADP... 65-70, 800-900, 7-9 TDs... Roddy will have 80-85, 1050-1150, 8-10....

Falcons offense isn't going to be that explosive...

He would have been on pace to put up Megatron like stat totals last year if he didn't get injured, something like 1,500 yards and 19 TDs. Have you seen this guy play? He's the real deal and his early 2nd round ADP is justified. Dudes in the 4th/5th round don't even come close to his potential.

Who gives a shlt if white was the most targeted wr. What does that have to do with this year? I mean i like white but does that mean julio will never be great because white used to get tons of targets?

I think youre only making your own head hurt. When julio and tron are neck and neck you will be wondering why you didnt see the signs that many of us saw. So right now you would trade julio for lynch?

Just pointing out that your statement made no sense, and literally contradicted itself. You stated his value is at a peak, and it will only go higher.

Just pointing out that your statement made no sense, and literally contradicted itself. You stated his value is at a peak, and it will only go higher.

I meant up to this point, right now his value is at the highest it has been, ever. If you are considering trading him his value will go up even higher. For the entire season i do not believe his value has peaked but right now his value in comparison to any other point in history is at a peak.

I meant up to this point, right now his value is at the highest it has been, ever. If you are considering trading him his value will go up even higher. For the entire season i do not believe his value has peaked but right now his value in comparison to any other point in history is at a peak.

That makes no sense. To me peaked means his value is as high as it will ever be and will not go higher. :dunno:

That makes no sense. To me peaked means his value is as high as it will ever be and will not go higher. :dunno:

Ok well we can argue about the way we describe things, you get my point though. Or maybe i give you too much credit :dunno:

It's called a peak because it looks like one - meaning it has 2 sides to it. Meaning the value started some place, sharply rose, then sharply declined. That forms a peak.

Can't peak if you're still going up.

It's called a peak because it looks like one - meaning it has 2 sides to it. Meaning the value started some place, sharply rose, then sharply declined. That forms a peak.

Can't peak if you're still going up.

Some people believe he is way over valued so to them they think his peak is now. The reason they think this is because they dont believe he is woth the hype and will not live up to the standards some have put on him. So there is a perceived peak and an actual peak. No one knows the actual peak until after it happens but some will act on what they perceive as a peak in value. Thats all i got. Troll away.

Ok well we can argue about the way we describe things, you get my point though. Or maybe i give you too much credit :dunno:

No I am able to make adjustments for people like you.

Am I wrong to think "PEAKED" does not mean his value will go higher in the future! :wall:

Some people believe he is way over valued so to them they think his peak is now. The reason they think this is because they dont believe he is woth the hype and will not live up to the standards some have put on him. So there is a perceived peak and an actual peak. No one knows the actual peak until after it happens but some will act on what they perceive as a peak in value. Thats all i got. Troll away.

Yup, you are an idiot. :lol: