Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Waiver guys

Im thinking Spiller might be a nice steal of the WW especially with Fred Jackson hurt. Hes a def homer due to the fact that if he gets the smallest opening he will be able to gain yardage cause of his speed. 4.27 in the 40 is haulin ass.

Im thinking Spiller might be a nice steal of the WW especially with Fred Jackson hurt. Hes a def homer due to the fact that if he gets the smallest opening he will be able to gain yardage cause of his speed. 4.27 in the 40 is haulin ass.

spiller is on your ww ??????????????????????????????????????????????

spiller is on your ww ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Noone wanted him. And Im pretty stacked at RB but Im taking him now. Def since Fred Jackson is hurt.

PPR gold potential

Andrew Hawkins

Bye week TE

Dennis Pitta

Why do people say this? I worry about bye weeks about 2 days before I actually have to make the switch

jeez even in my 10 man league Spiller was drafted in the 8th round, ahead of Jennings and Gerhart

I guess it depends on the date of your draft.

I am in a 10 man league also and Spiller wasn't taken. I drafted AP, so I took Gerhart and Jennings was taken because MJD hadn't reported yet.

Why do people say this? I worry about bye weeks about 2 days before I actually have to make the switch

why do people come in this thread which is a thread made to discuss potential adds, and even bother opening their mouths

why do people come in this thread which is a thread made to discuss potential adds, and even bother opening their mouths

These are the people that have nothing to say.

Didn't watch tonight's games--what's the word on Andrew Hawkins (Cincy WR) and Dennis Pitta (Baltimore TE)? Will either of these guys be regular contributors from here on?

Didn't watch tonight's games--what's the word on Andrew Hawkins (Cincy WR) and Dennis Pitta (Baltimore TE)? Will either of these guys be regular contributors from here on?

scroll up, both I think are rosterable especially in PPR.

Hawkins reminds me of Antonio Brown but quicker

Pitta is a potential TE2

For the IDP crowd:

Any DE/OLB pass rusher types playing against Oakland. Horrible O Line, scared QB and WR that cant get open = copious amounts of sacks. Von MIller Whoever is the pass rusher guy for Pittsburg. Cameron Wake. These are guys in line for big days in the next few weeks/

what would you bid on A. Morris ($100 roll)? i gotta go after him, i'm really thin at rb and also i drafted and still have royster.

oh man that is tough, one thing you know this wont be the last RB to pop up during the year

remember week 1 2 yrs ago, a 2nd round RB got hurt, and everyone blew their cash on a guy named Brandon Jackson, and I was able to grab a Mike Vick for cheap

I guess I will mention the only player I picked up this morning....Johnathan Dwyer. Even though he didn't have huge numbers, he is obviously the better RB there. I think he can be a pretty nice flex or BYE replacement as the season goes on.

Id add Cobb and Jones to the list from GB. With Jennings possibly a no go for thursday they will have to look to their other receivers. These two were among the top targets in the game. I expect against the Bears they will get some good looks.

I'm waiting for all the knee jerk reactions & going from there. Happens every year.

Knowshon Moreno

they gave him the ball at the goal line for a td this week & i think they start getting him more & more involved

each week.He's only 25 & finally starting to bloom I think that d.u.i. was a eye opener for him...reports are he worked

his azz off all training camp & rb's do good the way peyton spreads the field.

I'm waiting for all the knee jerk reactions & going from there. Happens every year.

:thumbsup:

Me too. I'm too low on the waiver rankings right now, so I plan on picking up one or more of the week 1 underperforming players that were dropped by an impatient owner. It has always worked well for me.

That said, Cobb would be a great add if you're in a PPR league. He'll pick up the receptions and yards, but probably do little down at the goal line.

Pitta is a potential TE2

I think the "potential" is much higher. Great hands as opposed to Dickson aka "Dropsome". Everytime I see Pitta go downfield I see Aaron Hernandez 2.0 but without a Gronk to steal his red-zone catches. I really think he could end up top 5-10 TE this year...especially if Dickson continues to disappoint.

please rank these WR'S... ppr

not to use now but for depth... season upside

McCluster

Stephen Hill

Aldrick Robinson.... i read he will be the #2

Jerome Simpson... coming back week 4

That's who i'm thinking too.

His numbers came after Garçon left the game. If Garçon plays, Robinson won't be much of a factor.

In PPR leagues, look for Buffalo's Donald Jones now that Donald Nelson is out for the year.

His numbers came after Garçon left the game. If Garçon plays, Robinson won't be much of a factor.

Yeah, but still worth a flier. Becomes more valuable to the guy that's got Garcon.

what would you bid on A. Morris ($100 roll)? i gotta go after him, i'm really thin at rb and also i drafted and still have royster.

with $100, I'd go $30-40 on Morris and make Dwyer my second bid for equal price just in case I didn't get Morris. (Keeping in mind that the amount is increased greatly because you are thin at RB. If Morris or Dwyer would be starters on your team, I'd bid A LOT. I'd also put in a claim for Royster for a few bucks in case I landed morris. My 2 cents.

with $100, I'd go $30-40 on Morris and make Dwyer my second bid for equal price just in case I didn't get Morris. (Keeping in mind that the amount is increased greatly because you are thin at RB. If Morris or Dwyer would be starters on your team, I'd bid A LOT. I'd also put in a claim for Royster for a few bucks in case I landed morris. My 2 cents.

I already have royster which is why i'm making him my #1 target. I'm gonna bid 35, its probably high but i do need a starter. i also have mendenhall so i might go after dwyer 2nd.

Thinking of using my no 2 waiver place on mCcluster already have cobb.

save your pick..bet nobody even picks him up...,he's pretty worthless with jc back

Thinking of using my no 2 waiver place on mCcluster already have cobb.

I too am looking at McCluster... or that other lil dynamo in Cinci, Hawkins. Greg Little gets the axe for either... Hate giving up so early on Little, but the Browns may be a fantasy wasteland this year...

Dynasty league here...2 moves I'm thinking:

Drop: Santana Moss for Aldrick Robinson

and

Drop: Mohamed Sanu for Andrew Hawkins

I have two up for today, so we will see if I get them.

Dropping DeAngelo Williams for RG3

Dropping David Wilson for Kevin Ogletree

I have a lot of interest in McCluster, Dwyer, Hawkins, and Roberts. A lot of people in my league are Jets homers and trying to outbid them for Hill seems like a waste of energy.

Hawkins and Roberts have the targets, McCluster has targets and RB/WR eligibility, and Dwyer is the only decent back still available. Any idea how much of my FAAB to spend? (12-team league)

Mccluster--lot of underneath routes...gold in ppr

Agree on the McCluster but only if you can play him as a WR. If you have to use a RB slot on him, then no. But that begs the question, how will your league consider him? ESPN has him listed as a RB/WR, but what the hell does that mean? Anyone know?

What's the story with this Cecil Shorts guy from JAC (WR) ?

I wouldn't bother with any JAX WRs. Blackmon would be the one to own and he's probably just a WR4- if that.