Sign in to follow this  
eagles115

Alshon Jeffery

5 catches 100 yards 2 tds....in a thrilling shootout of a game

I think this may be a little bit optimistic. He should serviceable and not kill you. I think this guy is a special talent but he still has some growing pains. His skill set is unique and he is very hard to cover. Once he gets settled in more and works out a couple of kinks he has star potential. Still dont bother playing him on Sunday any less their are any set backs.

they both suck, should have started Reggie Wayne

You started them over Reggie Wayne :blink:

He had 15 targets last week.......

You started them over Reggie Wayne :blink:

He had 15 targets last week.......

I started Marshall over Austin and Nicks. :dunno:

Listen man, we, the fantasy community are the victims here. We did everything right. Those tards on the field screwed it up. Show some solidarity dammitt. B)

you couldn't talk me into owning any of the bear wr's ...,way to inconsistant and has been for years

1st is was devin hester

2nd earle bennett that played in college w/ cutler blah blah blah

and now marshall is the savior :thumbsdown:

you couldn't talk me into owning any of the bear wr's ...,way to inconsistant and has been for years

1st is was devin hester

2nd earle bennett that played in college w/ cutler blah blah blah

and now marshall is the savior :thumbsdown:

If the Bears can block a little better and give Cutler more time Cutler + Marshall = fantasy gold. Even back in Denver Cutler seemed to throw at Marshall on every other play. Marshall will have tons of targets this year and should be much better and consistent without Clay Matthews butt raping Cutler on every drop back.

5 catches 100 yards 2 tds....in a thrilling shootout of a game

good call!

Cutler sucks....he missed jeffery on 2 potential 50 yard tds....the guy was flat out open

Not sure what game you were watching but Alshon was NEVER open on two "potential 50 yard tds". That statement should win the absurd comment of the week award. "The guy was flat out open" is the other finalist. Seriously, they showed the downfield look on every single play. Jeffery was never ever ever open for a single TD, much less two. I understand your need to blame the QB for your prediction though.....

A rookie WR is inconsistent. I'm shocked. :shocking:

He went off all right...off of the fantasy football radar :thumbsdown:

Hes off the radar now? So only after the weeks he scores he is on the radar but after the weeks he struggles he is off the radar? Just so you know rookies are inconsistent.

Not sure what game you were watching but Alshon was NEVER open on two "potential 50 yard tds". That statement should win the absurd comment of the week award. "The guy was flat out open" is the other finalist. Seriously, they showed the downfield look on every single play. Jeffery was never ever ever open for a single TD, much less two. I understand your need to blame the QB for your prediction though.....

Sure he was...one of the plays cutler escaped from some heavy heat and over threw marshall or threw a pick cant remember....but it mentioned by the commentators as well. jeffery was wide open without a green bay player in sight..the other play cutler flat out threw a shitty pass to him, if he led him it would have been a long td

Dropped him for Sid Rice.....he'll have a couple good games this season, but next year seems the time to own him in redrafts.