Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Where is the official Fock you thread

Agree.

I started Rodgers and Forte in a PPR. Neither are getting FUs. Forte at least gave me 12. Hope he's ok. Rodgers will have better days. I'm not worried.

My real FU goes out to the Bear O line. The GB defense put up 19 against me....

I see Marshall being a common name in this thread. Also Cutler, but I'm glad he only got my opponent 3 points tonight.

I wanted more from Forte, but 7 isn't terrible considering he missed more than a half. At least he has a week and a half to rest up.

I will say fock me for betting the over on this game, and the Bears +6, when I should have known better than to put money on a publicly backed dog, traveling on a short week to Lambeau. Dumbass.

This is for doubting Olgetree and picking up Jones and Cobb instead.

Fear the Wrath of Kevin oh non-believers!!!!

This is for doubting Olgetree and picking up Jones and Cobb instead.

Fear the Wrath of Kevin oh non-believers!!!!

Ogletree could be making the list too....we'll see!!

Ogletree could be making the list too....we'll see!!

Oh man ogie is going to be under a tidal wave of fock u's. In the first half no less.

Fock you, James Jones

With all due respect, how deep is your league so that you must start a WR such as James Jones? 14 team or more, maybe? But what really were your expectations tonight? :dunno:

Fock you J Finley you focking TURD! Rudolph the rest of the season. Oh yeah, fock you D Will you piece of shiot, I'm glad I dropped your useless arse for K Hunter, at least he has some value

This is a post I made in another message board regarding a Cutler FU thread.

You think you know pain? But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it... molded by it.

The year was 2006. It was week 6 of the regular season. After 5 weeks averaging 250 passing yards and 2 TDs per game, I decided to start Rex Grossman against the Arizona Cardinals. The Arizona Cardinals for God's sake! He was primed for a 300 yard/3 TD game.

It was a Monday night game. I was down by 1 point going into the game. My opponent had no players left and I still had Sexy Rexy. I was riding a hot hand. It looked like he had finally turned things around and become a respectable fantasy QB. NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND!

Our league awarded 1 point per 25 yards passing and 6 points per passing touchdown, along with -2 points per interception. That fateful night, Rex Grossman passed for 144 yards and 0 touchdowns with 4 interceptions. He scored -3 fantasy points. On a Monday night. When I was only down 1 point going into the game. AGAINST THE FREAKING CARDINALS.

The next time you want to complain, I will tell you about the time I made the playoffs by 3 points only to find out the next Wednesday that there was a stat correction turning a Kurt Warner TD pass into a lateral. I lost the 4 point passing TD and missed the go-ahead victory by 1 point.

Fantasy football is where where I learned the truth about despair, as will you.

Fock you J Finley you focking TURD! Rudolph the rest of the season. Oh yeah, fock you D Will you piece of shiot, I'm glad I dropped your useless arse for K Hunter, at least he has some value

Next time don't wait on a wannabe scrub TE!