Sign in to follow this  
Apollo Creed

Darren McFadden

Guy is a good player on the worst team in the league. I dont like what I see and Ive seen enough. Oakland is still a JV NFL team...

Which RB should I target going forward?

You should drop him for a kicker.

Also, we have an opening in my league.

You should drop him for a kicker.

Also, we have an opening in my league.

I've got second dibs if he can't figure out how to log into your league.

Guy is a good player on the worst team in the league. I dont like what I see and Ive seen enough. Oakland is still a JV NFL team...

Which RB should I target going forward?

:shocking:

i love overreactors.

i have 2 in my league and took one of them for Greg Jennings. The other one wants to trade Tom Brady.

McFadden is the the 42nd ranked RB... Absolutely worthless. Bad matchup. Will be injured by week 5. And I have Goodson. Win-Win. Predict the future. McFadden is a dog.

I have the #1 Kicker in the league chump. And my team would destroy any team in your little league. I play with the elite.

:lol:

I also play with the elite. I've got the #2 WW this week and I'm dropping him for Arian Foster. I hope it goes through.

McFadden is the the 42nd ranked RB... Absolutely worthless. Bad matchup. Will be injured by week 5. And I have Goodson. Win-Win. Predict the future. McFadden is a dog.

But you drafted him?

Been saying it all preseason.

Greg Knapp.

You McFadden owners are in a world of hurt this year.

I know. Thats why I wanna cut ties before his value really hits rock bottom. Half these idiots have never played a sport in their lives. Sellling while I can. Trying to figure who is a reasonable player to get in return. But these idiots can see to feet in front of their faces.

Yes I did. My mistake. I expected oakland to be somewhat improved. Palmer sucks, team sucks. Not worth #8.

Quit b!tching and trade him then.

But these idiots can see to feet in front of their faces.

:dunno:

Maybe you can trade DMC for an Ebonics to English handbook

I love my team on paper but McFadden, my #1 is destroying it. Pittsburgh this week... Den... Bye... Just think the time is now to unload this gangbanger with speed.

If you could read... Maybe you could answer my question. Since you cant your opinion is doesnt matter.

My opinion is similar to the majority in your thread. You need some medication.

:dunno:

Maybe you can trade DMC for an Ebonics to English handbook

Sorry I type fast on my phone but since you cant read between the lines, because you may or may not be retarded... I'll rewrite it for you. I missed the 'w' in the two.

Stop being a peter musher and maybe you will get more sound responses. I am thinking of targeting him for some trades from panicky owners.

There's no crying in baseball! So there is no crying in Fantasy Football...except on these boards, we have a special dispensation from the fantasy football gods. They love us because we are all always right, but only once you get to 13,000 posts before that don't even try to comment cause your just a noob (me too, its in my name :wave: but atleast I admit to my short commings).

Sorry I just find your avatar amusing and am replaying the whole scene in my head which leads Tom Hanks to tell the ref, "Did anyone ever tell you, you look like a little pennis with that hat on!"

please trade him and let's revisit later in the season.

although my sarcasm meter is slightly going off lol

add another who thinks he's droppable at this point. after 2 games and only 1 elite performance, it's time to cut bait.

you know who else needs ditching? julio jones. got like 3 points yesterday. my guess is that placed him around #50 among receivers on the week. considering that only 45 receivers even get drafted in my league, i feel like an idiot holding on to him

And he turned me down.

I probably would to. Not crazy about JC this year.

But at least the offer was legitimate, I will give you that.

So far only 1 trade offer has come in for DMC (i own him): DMC & Maclin for Alf & LaFail.

:rolleyes:

So far only 1 trade offer has come in for DMC (i own him): DMC & Maclin for Alf & LaFail.

Well yeah i would turn the deal down too. But it was reasonable. I was hoping to get him panicking a bit since he is 0-2. I actually am probably lucky he turned it down. I get charles against the saints this week and dmc has to face the steelers.

I actually jus got charles about 4 hours ago. Traded rg3 and sjax for him. Yeah i may have come off a little behind in the deal but i am not thrilled with sjax and his sched, and i like charles going against NO. Plus even though charles knee was bothering him a bit it doesnt sound serious (hoping so at least) and sjax just had an mri on his groin. I already have bradshaw down so i figured going with a more explosive back is the best bet.

I traded McFadden, Gates, and Hillis for Spiller and Decker. Probably got the raw end, but I wasn't liking what I was seeing from the Raiders and McFadden either. Might have been a bit early, but oh well.

I was just told I could obtain Jimmy Graham for DMC straight up. Now this is tempting especially cuz I have Doug Martin in the Flex and my starting TE situation isn't all that great.

But my roster is built around my RB's and my bench is dedicated to supporting a DMC injury. By trading DMC there are bigger ramifications.

I will live and die with McFadden. No trading, no dropping, either we win a 'ship together or we don't. :bandana:

That ship is sinking

I offered Antonio Brown for McGahee and told the owner he could give me DMC instead, but I'd rather have McGahee. That should mindfuck him into trading one of them to me at least.