Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

the packers

They would have a decent team if their QB wasn't a welching, ghey-boy band loving, mediocre player who can't get rid of the ball and stands around like Billy Kilmer taking 8 sacks in one half of football. That's gotta be a record. :doh:

I like the part where Rodgers was forced to scramble on the first play of the game, did his super-cool smoking-gun move, then proceeded to get sacked 8 times in a half. Doosh. :doh:

I like the part where Rodgers was forced to scramble on the first play of the game, did his super-cool smoking-gun move, then proceeded to get sacked 8 times in a half. Doosh. :doh:

No kidding, what a goober.

OK, that was pretty funny. I love it when players act out like a doosh and then get it back in their face. Same thing happened to Edelmen, just awesome.

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

The Patriots  

:lol:

Seriously. Bad year for the Patriots. Sucks they missed the playoffs. AGAIN!!

As a Packers fan back when this thread started and in those years I would tell you Rodgers is the hands down MVP each year with that defense and and how much he put thrm on his back week in and week out.

FF to now and Rodgers did not have a good season.  Missed way too many routine throws.  New coach but way to many times slow getting the play in and wasting TOs.  Still holding onto thr ball too long.

Honestly the Packers may be one of the worst 13 win teams Ive seen.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

As a Packers fan back when this thread started and in those years I would tell you Rodgers is the hands down MVP each year with that defense and and how much he put thrm on his back week in and week out.

FF to now and Rodgers did not have a good season.  Missed way too many routine throws.  New coach but way to many times slow getting the play in and wasting TOs.  Still holding onto thr ball too long.

Yup.   :(

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I can't disagree with any of this and I'm a Packers fan too.

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

FF to now and Rodgers did not have a good season.  Missed way too many routine throws. 

I was shocked to see the throws he missed y-day. I mean guys, wide ass open, running down the middle of the field - he flat out airmailed.

On 9/25/2012 at 9:59 AM, Recliner Pilot said:

They would have a decent team if their QB wasn't a welching, ghey-boy band loving, mediocre player who can't get rid of the ball and stands around like Billy Kilmer taking 8 sacks in one half of football. That's gotta be a record. :doh:

who dis?