Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

bigger joke. Russell Wilson or Tim Tebow?

Tim Tebow's first 3 full games - 697 total yards. 5 TDs, 1 INT

Russell Wilson's first 3 full games - 500 total yards. 4 TDs, 1 INT.

you're the stupid focktard here... the Seahawks are not a rebuilding team and have a great defense. All these ROOKIE blah blah blah excuses are BS. There is NO reason the Seahawks need to start a ROOKIE QB. Granted Flynn hasn't played a lot, but he has more experience than a 3rd round rookie.

Here you are with a hard on for a 5'10 dude that can't even throw the ball. Go ahead and keep whacking off to Wilson while he continues his 150 yards passing each week.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, there is NO reason he should be starting... Except for the fact that he beat out Flynn for the job...

Now, who is the focking retard? Are you Flynn's boyfriend or something?

The team is 2-1 and you are upset at his passing numbers?

Pontificate away if it makes you feel special, but you are a moron!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, there is NO reason he should be starting... Except for the fact that he beat out Flynn for the job...

Now, who is the focking retard? Are you Flynn's boyfriend or something?

The team is 2-1 and you are upset at his passing numbers?

Pontificate away if it makes you feel special, but you are a moron!

He didn't beat out Flynn.. Flynn was injured in the 3rd preseason game. The only thing he beat out was your nuts, that's probably why you have such a man crush on him.

And the hawks are 2-1 NOT because of Wilson. Heck, Tavaris Jackson would be 2-1 with this Seattle D and special teams.

Tim Tebow's first 3 full games - 697 total yards. 5 TDs, 1 INT

Russell Wilson's first 3 full games - 500 total yards. 4 TDs, 1 INT.

You're giving Russell too much credit. He should've had 2 int's in the GB game but the refs saved him.

The guy is a quick learner and a hard worker. As a Seahawks fan you never want to give your hopes up, but this was a great week for Wilson to grow up.

Big time test for the kid Thursday.

I am on record as a believer in this kid....but one game does no a good QB make.

We're still here. Where are you now?

So, you're blaming that on Wilson? You do realize, he can't catch and throw at the same time? :doh:

If you're a fan of the Seahawks, you're a pathetic fan! It was a 7 point game and your WR's cost them at least 10 points!

On the road versus one of the best defenses in the league, he did enough to win. What more do you want?

What a loser you are! :cry:

So, you're blaming that on Wilson? You do realize, he can't catch and throw at the same time? :doh:

If you're a fan of the Seahawks, you're a pathetic fan! It was a 7 point game and your WR's cost them at least 10 points!

On the road versus one of the best defenses in the league, he did enough to win. What more do you want?

What a loser you are! :cry:

I don't recall any of those drops in the end zone so please stop making excuses. Drops happen for every team.. But when you only complete 1 pass in the second half.. the drops are magnified. Wilson had two drives to tie the game.. No drops in the final two drives.. Just horrible throws

Not a Seahawks or 49ers fan but I will say this. The hawks wrs were dropping passes that should have been caught. However, Wilson tried throwing a touchdown pass on almost EVERY single pass while Alex Smith would check down and get the first down instead of trying to go deep every play. Wrs and QB cost the seahawks the game IMO. If the Wrs caught the balls that hit them in the hands instead of dropping it then I think the scores might have been different.

Not a Seahawks or 49ers fan but I will say this. The hawks wrs were dropping passes that should have been caught. However, Wilson tried throwing a touchdown pass on almost EVERY single pass while Alex Smith would check down and get the first down instead of trying to go deep every play. Wrs and QB cost the seahawks the game IMO. If the Wrs caught the balls that hit them in the hands instead of dropping it then I think the scores might have been different.

4 drops for sure that were momentum killers: Turbin could've been a TD, Marshawn on 3rd and short, Tate on 3rd and short and Evan Moore acutally had it wrapped up. In a game with zero passing offense, those hurt...a lot.

Wow. Still blaming people other than Russell Wilson.

I started this thread as a trolling method, but the love for Wilson is getting a little ridic. It was obvious last night that the Seahawks could have won, no Seattle fan questions if it could have been done by Flynn? Or any other QB who doesn't try to throw bombs on every other passing play?

Wow. Still blaming people other than Russell Wilson.

I started this thread as a trolling method, but the love for Wilson is getting a little ridic. It was obvious last night that the Seahawks could have won, no Seattle fan questions if it could have been done by Flynn? Or any other QB who doesn't try to throw bombs on every other passing play?

I believe you hit the nail on the head because thats all I kept saying last night while watching the game

Did you watch the focking game? Wilson came out look great. He had some terrible drops, complete momentum killers. The INT was boneheaded, but rookies make those. The dude can't do it all on his own.

And don't pull out Alex Smith checking down as a valid counterpoint! Other then Lynch, Wilson doesn't have nearly the supporting cast Smith does.

not a seahawks fan and can't stand most of the seahawks fans on this site and their circlejerk attitude towards their team, but this wilson kid is alright. Definitely has the ability to be an above average starter for some time in this league, with a chance to be a stud. Last nite was not on him, he actually played pretty well...

Hawks fan here (althought I have never participated in a circle jerk).

I put the blame on the whole passing attack, from o line, to wilson, to the WRs. Wilson isn't protected well, but he still doesn't do a good job of stepping up in the pocket (when there is a pocket). When Wilson did have time he made some good throws but the skill guys made almost no plays for him. There were the drops everyone is talking about but there there were a few other plays that could have been made and just weren't (not drops, but jump ball situations that SF won every time).

I can't help but to think what the Hawks could do with an above average QB running the show. However, I am not sure if we have an above average QB on the roster so there isn't much we can do about it. Flynn might be the guy, but we may not find out.

Hawks fan here (althought I have never participated in a circle jerk).

I put the blame on the whole passing attack, from o line, to wilson, to the WRs. Wilson isn't protected well, but he still doesn't do a good job of stepping up in the pocket (when there is a pocket). When Wilson did have time he made some good throws but the skill guys made almost no plays for him. There were the drops everyone is talking about but there there were a few other plays that could have been made and just weren't (not drops, but jump ball situations that SF won every time).

I can't help but to think what the Hawks could do with an above average QB running the show. However, I am not sure if we have an above average QB on the roster so there isn't much we can do about it. Flynn might be the guy, but we may not find out.

He is what he is at this point. He thrives on throwing on the run outside the tackles and off play-action.

Guys weren't getting open. The passes his WR's caught they still had defenders draped all over them. The only open looks were the pick route with Obo (where he fell down) and the Turbin drop.

Wilson is definitely not without blame, but perspective is needed. If he struggles against Detroit we can talk...

Great Thread :thumbsup:

Next week...Wilson vs. Tebow. Jesus will tune into this game!

Wilson doesn't play Defense but Tebow doesn't play QB so it's even...

Not really sure if I should feel guilty because I didn't necessarily believe a 3rd round QB was going to get our team to the playoffs.

How much fun would it be to trade for Tebow as a backup right now though? I'll bet we could offer them Flynn and get Tebow and a third round pick from the Jets. And then turn around and offer him to Jacksonville for a 2nd/3rd rounder.

This season is soooooo much less fun without Tim Tebow playing. Damn, I miss those days.

But then again, the NFL is all about ruining fun.

How much fun would it be to trade for Tebow as a backup right now though? I'll bet we could offer them Flynn and get Tebow and a third round pick from the Jets. And then turn around and offer him to Jacksonville for a 2nd/3rd rounder.

I dont care how much sense that makes, it would be fun!

The focking losers like "seadog54" are probably professing the undying love for Wilson right now... Either that or they are "fair weathering" some other garbage!

how sad!