Sign in to follow this  
dayreckers

Peyton Hillis

I traded him and Eric Decker for CJCrapK and Bowe. I think he is definitely droppable. He doesn't warrant a roster spot with the production you are getting. If you want a Charles handcuff then keep him but if not cut ties.

I dropped him for WR Jerome Simpson and dropped Jason Witten for QB Ponder since Cams got a bye week coming in a couple weeks

I dropped him this week and was able to grab Mendy off the waiver wire. Stashing him for now and hoping he comes back kicking butt and taking names.

Mendy still on the WW? Get in a real league ...

He was drafted but he guy who had him had to drop him because of injuries at other spots and could not wait on him. He sat there last week and I couldn't believe he was still there. Someone else's injury bug gave me a chance to pick him up. Has nothing to do with the league being weak. Ask about the situation before assuming something. I could have added that little info, so I apologize for that.

Dropped. Haven't even picked anyone up yet. Had to drop him since FJax was coming off IR. Didn't think twice about it. Never saw so much excitement based on a good performance from a week 1 preseason game.

wrong guy. Shaun Draughn is the insurance policy to have. Hillis has norhing left. Done

I know he's currently hurt, but he's the backup. I'm not dropping him for the 3rd string guy just yet.

Still holding..

Long season, contract year, and the Chiefs have a pretty good schedule from here on out.

Don't have Charles, but I think that Hillis will end up having value at some point this season.

I think those dropping Hillis will regret it.

He's a currently injured backup who's looking to miss his second straight game, and may come back to find his job taken by Shaun Draughn. Couple that with the fact that he's looked like crap when he has been on the field, and you have to admit his upside is pretty low.

He's a currently injured backup who's looking to miss his second straight game, and may come back to find his job taken by Shaun Draughn. Couple that with the fact that he's looked like crap when he has been on the field, and you have to admit his upside is pretty low.

He is currently injured, yes. However, he's not your usual backup. Most backups aren't supposed to get half the workload and goal line carries. Sure he hasn't gotten those carries yet, but the season is young. I think a lot of people are looking at Charles' great game against a horrible NO run D and writing Hillis off because of that. I still think he has some upside.

I'm kinda holdin' on to some hope, but mainly because our WW's pickins are slim. I've been holding onto a high waiver and he will be the one I drop should a worthy replacement come along.

I'm kinda holdin' on to some hope, but mainly because our WW's pickins are slim. I've been holding onto a high waiver and he will be the one I drop should a worthy replacement come along.

I'm holding on to him. Worth the risk.. ww = slim pickins.

heres the thing. unless jamaal dies he wont ever get run on my squad. if i were to grow regretful itd be for the loss of my dead rb not his bum of a backup not being on my bench.

I traded him and Eric Decker for CJCrapK and Bowe. I think he is definitely droppable. He doesn't warrant a roster spot with the production you are getting. If you want a Charles handcuff then keep him but if not cut ties.

You're in a retarded league of bads... Only a moron would take that. Both of those players are worth Bowe, OR CJ... Not together

He is currently injured, yes. However, he's not your usual backup. Most backups aren't supposed to get half the workload and goal line carries. Sure he hasn't gotten those carries yet, but the season is young. I think a lot of people are looking at Charles' great game against a horrible NO run D and writing Hillis off because of that. I still think he has some upside.

I don't think it was ever specifically stated that this would be a 50/50 split. All we heard was that the Chiefs wanted Charles and Hillis to combine for a large number of carries, and I think most of us assumed the division would be 50/50 because that's how it had been with Todd Haley and Thomas Jones. In the first game, when both were healthy, Charles got more carries than Hillis by a 2:1 margin.

And even if the original intention was 50/50, plans change. It's one thing to say that when you have Charles coming off a major injury and aren't sure how he'll perform. But he's gone over 100 total yards in 3 out of 4 games, with 3 TDs in the last two outings. He's proven that he can be a feature back in this offense, not just against the Saints, and I think Crennel is going to keep riding the hot hand.

Still holding..

Long season, contract year, and the Chiefs have a pretty good schedule from here on out.

Don't have Charles, but I think that Hillis will end up having value at some point this season.

This :thumbsup:

Thoughts on dropping Hillis for David Wilson? I have Bradshaw.