Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

WEEK 4 FU thread

Easy, Ryan Matthews! Or, more exactly, Norv Turner.

I'm going to go ahead and throw Stafford on here, along with the entire Lions coaching staff.

(Make me look dumb Stafford, please...)

I'd like to give a big FU to all the fantasy 'experts'. The Guru, Barry, all of them. They all suck. I've never heard these guys be right about anything, yet I'm dumb enough to listen to them (so maybe it's FU to myself). CJ0K won't gain a yard against Houston. Seattle's D will give nothing to St Louis. Stevie Johnson will be great against NE. Jamal Charles is a top 5 back this week. Fock all of them.

Calvin and Pettigrew dropping TD's on consecutive plays! :wall:

Stafford cannot catch a break, geez!!!

Sam Bradford is the worst starting QB.

You obviously have not watch Sanchez

Pitta

Mathews - what the fock Norv, seriously? You're the new Todd Haley. Congrats, ###### head.

Charles - Hillis is out, you finally get your shot as a feature back, and you can't even hold onto the focking ball. Should have sold high on you when I had the chance.

Julio - That week 1 monster isn't holding me over for the rest of the season. Get some catches, dammit.

Stafford - holy ###### I hate you. I'd drop you for Steve McNair at this point, because at least then I'd expect and be satisfied with 0 points. If this is the best you can do, break a leg and let Hill take over. Pretty sure he can at least get decent points with that offense.

As I'm typing this I see Charles got a TD. Give me another one, and you're off this list.

I'll go here. Gosh I want Hernandez back!

I'm in the same boat. Lost Hernandez the 1st week & thought I struck gold with Pitta.. Get healthy Hernandez!

I'm going to go ahead and throw Stafford on here, along with the entire Lions coaching staff.

(Make me look dumb Stafford, please...)

Haven't seen any lions games lately have u? Take a nap til the 4th qtr, then staff will pour it on.

Pitta, Charles' 2 fumbles and Mathews (even though I didn't start him this week)

Haven't seen any lions games lately have u? Take a nap til the 4th qtr, then staff will pour it on.

If Stafford had been pouring it on in the fourth the last few weeks, I'd agree. But 1 td a game isn't going to do it. But who knows, maybe Hill will come in again and the staff will start slinging it around, with my luck.

You obviously have not watch Sanchez

How is Mark Sanchez a starting QB in the NFL? I thought Tebow was bad but this guy is really bad

Me

If Stafford had been pouring it on in the fourth the last few weeks, I'd agree. But 1 td a game isn't going to do it. But who knows, maybe Hill will come in again and the staff will start slinging it around, with my luck.

True, I guess it's me who hasn been watching lions games!

Like some of you, I have Leshoure and Julio and they are killing me right now but here's a new one... The New York Jets.

Anyone else playing against 49ers defense this week? 3 turnovers, a couple sacks and a shutout thru nearly 3 quarters to this point. I am not very optimistic about getting any garbage points in the 4th either-this game is over. Sanchez, Tebow, Pennington, Ken O'Brien... They all stink.

Fa Q Jets!!!

Like some of you, I have Leshoure and Julio and they are killing me right now but here's a new one... The New York Jets.

Anyone else playing against 49ers defense this week? 3 turnovers, a couple sacks and a shutout thru nearly 3 quarters to this point. I am not very optimistic about getting any garbage points in the 4th either-this game is over. Sanchez, Tebow, Pennington, Ken O'Brien... They all stink.

Fa Q Jets!!!

Yep, playing against the 49ers d. And I have Akers, who's missed 2 fgs this game. F'n jets.