Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Steven Jackson

Does anyone see the potential for him to become relevant this year? He's been pretty useless, albeit injured, to date. I've got him in a PPR and thinking of dropping him for the waiver darling du jour.

I hate being right but I said to everyone before the draft on this board that the guy isn't happy unless he has a tissue injury in his legs.

I've got him in two leagues & he hasn't started in either league since week 2. I can't trade him & dropping a starting running back isn't the best of ideas. STL's defense seems to be playing well & their offense seems to be gelling. The problem is their offensive line isn't opening any holes for him to run through. I'm gonna take a wait & see approach with SJax.

I've got him in two leagues & he hasn't started in either league since week 2. I can't trade him & dropping a starting running back isn't the best of ideas. STL's defense seems to be playing well & their offense seems to be gelling. The problem is their offensive line isn't opening any holes for him to run through. I'm gonna take a wait & see approach with SJax.

week 1: over 80 yards combined

week 2: almost 60 yards in less than a half...then injured

week 3: chicago enough said and still gimpy

week 4: seattle ....see week 3

it will get better

I'm hanging on to him, I think he will get better. If I recall correctly he had a slow start last year too.

Yeah, I can't see dropping him at this point I guess. Although, I think Cara posted a thorough description of how the Rams' offensive line sucks ass. Still, he is the bellcow when healthy so he stays as a bye week flex on my roster.

Tried to trade him. Almost No takers basically. Most people think hes worthless. I was eventually able to get Ryan Williams for him and happy to do it.

I used him as a throw in trying to trade Brady and SJax for flacco and lynch I needed a good running back hoping for a bite.

Think Lynch from last year, started slow, new coach, new line, ended up carrying teams to the promised land.

At least I'm hoping. :banana:

His value is so low right now i think that all you can do is hang on and hope for a good week or two before you trade him... Unfortunately i have 3 RBs that are similar in that regard...

Someone dropped him in my league, so I picked him up. I'm not sure if I'll ever play him, but he's kind of a security blanket. He affords me the luxury of dropping a Donald Brown or Jaquizz Rodgers if someone emerges on the waiver wire.

I'm trying to package him and Vick in a trade with a guy who is 0-4. Hoping to get him to give me Big Ben and an underperfoming DMC. Doubt that it'll happen, but the guy might panic and pull the trigger just for something different.

He's been injured, so that's slowed him down. However, there were two games where he had a TD called back due to penalty. Right now, he's got bad luck, but I think in a few weeks hes going to start putting up nice RB#2 numbers.

Shippin off Rivers, SJax, and Hartline for Rodgers!

:banana:

(Sadly he'll say F no and tell me to put in BJGE instead of Sjax.)