Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams

Inactives

Arizona: WR LaRon Byrd, TE Jim Dray, TE Todd Heap, G Senio Kelemete, FB Reagan Maui'a, QB John Skelton, RB LaRod Stephens-Howling

St. Louis: DT Matt Conrath, DB Matt Daniels, QB Austin Davis, RB Terrance Ganaway, T Rodger Saffold, DE Eugene Sims, WR Steve Smith

Inactives

Arizona: WR LaRon Byrd, TE Jim Dray, TE Todd Heap, G Senio Kelemete, FB Reagan Maui'a, QB John Skelton, RB LaRod Stephens-Howling

St. Louis: DT Matt Conrath, DB Matt Daniels, QB Austin Davis, RB Terrance Ganaway, T Rodger Saffold, DE Eugene Sims, WR Steve Smith

Austin Davis is a stud...you'll all know about him soon.

Apparently Deion Sanders doesn't realize that Todd Heap is inactive... nevermind Heap hasn't even played since Week 2. Sooo... I don't think Kolb will be "looking to Heap early and often". :blink:

Iv been calling a trap game for zona since Sunday, fisher will out coach the cards. That said, I have Larry AND rywill going so I am heavily invested in a cards win!

An incredible amendola catch. 1 hand w Peterson in good coverage.

Zona has the script working well, they better get points cuz fisher is going to dial up a counter for this stuff.

damn, at this pace no way will Sjax get his average of 5 pts. :thumbsdown:

Can't believe he didn't go to Larry for a wide open td there. It was obvious single coverage vs a rookie w no safety help. Even the rams know Kolb can't make more than 1 read.

Trying to develop a big quick lead from the start... didn't work the second drive. Here's hoping the offense can remain alive after the initial defensive adjustments.

Can we get a run Fisher? This is Bradford, not Brady. Don't screw this up!

and remember when sjax was one of the best receivers out of backfield.

Fisher is running an offense completely out of sink with his history.

Well, I think this is last I start Sjax. At this point...damn should have just played D.Brown, R.Williams or Mendy. Anyone

What the hell is up with the live stream on NFL? A bunch of ###### talking rather than showing the actual game? :thumbsdown:

Damn man If I see Kolb not throw to a wide open fitz one more time I'm gonna lose it! Coming over the middle on that inc end zone pass prob a td. Kolbs presnap decision making is a team killer. He knows where he's going before its snapped and can't go through progression!

Wow. Both these O-lines truly suck, but the QB are pitiful. Neither of these guys could pass gas.

Kolb is gonna get benched leading a 4 and 1 or 5 and 0 team

Their O-line and RB are so awful they should just let him play from the shotgun. He's a solid QB until he has to turn his back to the defense. Don't know if it's the concussions or what, but he gets happy feet and deer-in-headlight eyes really quick these days.

Why is Kolb forcing balls to roberts ? rarely looks at fitz and he has been open... and ryan is getting about 5 yrd a clip and they keep throwing

What the hell is up with the live stream on NFL? A bunch of ###### talking rather than showing the actual game? :thumbsdown:

Yeah, really...what's with the jump-cuts to commercial? They keep cutting-off game action. :nono:

I am paraphrasing, but did Brad Nessler just say something about "showing up in tomorrow's newspaper"?

With all do respect to our 60+ crowd, Who the fock still reads a newspaper???

On a side note, game is going as scheduled...STL O-Line has been impressive.

Having a hard time remembering a more boring (sloppy) game.

Please see Chargers @ Raiders Week 1 of this season. Hard to watch, and even worse for us east-coasters as that game started even later than any Thursday Night game.

Their O-line and RB are so awful they should just let him play from the shotgun. He's a solid QB until he has to turn his back to the defense. Don't know if it's the concussions or what, but he gets happy feet and deer-in-headlight eyes really quick these days.

I'm not saying it's his fault

Wow, Fisher is an idiot for not giving SJax the ball more. Seems like it's been an hour since their last 1st down. Oh wait, it has been that long!

Sam Bradford is a bum.

Had an autoatic "3" with my kicker and he throws an INT like that?

:thumbsdown:

Fisher could have just kept cramming it down Arizonas throat with SJax. What makes it worse is that pick prevented me from getting 3 points from the kicker on a FG

Fisher could have just kept cramming it down Arizonas throat with SJax. What makes it worse is that pick prevented me from getting 3 points from the kicker on a FG

It's alright, I'll get 2 points for Arizona's defense instead so all is well.

These two teams suck!

That is all.