Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

Cut Bait

Jerome Simpson :thumbsdown:

heard he hurt his leg but i'm still dropping him..!!!

Garcon, Maclin, & Ryan Williams are all benched until further notice. If only I could get something in trade for any of them.

Tough matchup today but both DWill and Stewart are looking pretty worthless.

Rivera, Cam and Carolina's awful D aren't helping the situation.

Looks like Bernard Scott is officially whackable...torn ACL is being reported after looking pretty good.

Tough matchup today but both DWill and Stewart are looking pretty worthless.

Rivera, Cam and Carolina's awful D aren't helping the situation.

DWill has been 'cuttable' for about three years now...

Vick is getting close. Another turnover and we probably would have seen Foles today.

Vick may be cuttable in ff, but he's not getting benched for Nick Foles.

Gates....he is only a name now.

In Dave Hester's voice - YUUUUUUUUP!!

Jizz Rodgers. I can find somebody else to stash at the end of my bench.

Agreed. Atlanta refuses to use him.

looks like i'm adding jackie battle to the list

Demaryius Thomas. Has totally lost his nose for the end zone.

don't you ever talk negative about my receiver :rolleyes: ...did you see that one handed catch :headbanger:

don't you ever talk negative about my receiver :rolleyes: ...did you see that one handed catch :headbanger:

No. I don't actually watch the games. I just pretend I did after reading the box scores.

Vick may be cuttable in ff, but he's not getting benched for Nick Foles.

I actually think Vick could be a decent Buy Low candidate.In the one league i own him, he is still ranked as the 15th highest scoring QB. I dont think he is a Must Start or anything, but the second half of the season has the Eagles playing the Saints, Redskins twice, Panthurds, Bucs, Giants and Bengals Thats 7 games out of the final 9 vs teams with FF Pts Allowed to QBs in the bottom half of the league. (along with 2 games vs Dallas) Im stuck with him in one league and ive put together a pretty decent run of QBs playing crappy defenses to finish out the season. (Step 1 was starting Christian Ponder this week :) ) I call it "The Surviving Mike Vick 2012 Plan". Ive got a chart and everything.

I actually think Vick could be a decent Buy Low candidate.In the one league i own him, he is still ranked as the 15th highest scoring QB. I dont think he is a Must Start or anything, but the second half of the season has the Eagles playing the Saints, Redskins twice, Panthurds, Bucs, Giants and Bengals Thats 7 games out of the final 9 vs teams with FF Pts Allowed to QBs in the bottom half of the league. (along with 2 games vs Dallas) Im stuck with him in one league and ive put together a pretty decent run of QBs playing crappy defenses to finish out the season. (Step 1 was starting Christian Ponder this week :) ) I call it "The Surviving Mike Vick 2012 Plan". Ive got a chart and everything.

Sir, you inspire me.

Instead of dropping Demaryius Thomas, I'm going to offer him to the Vick owner. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope he logs in for the first time since the draft.

Sir, you inspire me.

Instead of dropping Demaryius Thomas, I'm going to offer him to the Vick owner. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope he logs in for the first time since the draft.

LOL.

How did you know that Step 2 of the SMVP2012 was to trade him to a disgruntled Demaryius Thomas owner? Did you hack my computer?!?!?! DID YOU LOOK AT MY CHART!!?!?!?!?!?

I really hope he pulls the trigger. I need to do something to address QB, because I think I've ridden Drew Brees about as far as he's going to take me.

That guy is done. Do you know how much wear and tear throwing AT LEAST 1 TD pass in 48 consecutive games causes? Im surprised the guy can ever hail a cab or bid at an auction. Maybe you can offer Brees and Thomas for Vick.

Maybe I can sell high on Brees and still drop Demaryius Thomas. Then I win coming and going.

God I love being a FF genius.

F0ck. I never even thought of that. I have so much to learn.

BTW, if you only knew how close i was to calling myself Biff Pocaroba or Brian Asselstine on this site, your head would spin.

I have no idea what this means, but my head is spinning anyway, from my third Red Bull Macchiato of the morning.

I have no idea what this means, but my head is spinning anyway, from my third Red Bull Macchiato of the morning.

Oh. I thought by your name that you were a fan of former Atlanta Braves catcher Bruce Benedict.

http://cardboardicon...ucebenedict.jpg

Biff Pocoroba:

http://ak.buy.com/PI...0/230361679.jpg

Brian Asselstine

http://montrealexpos...woods.jpg?w=373

Anyway, im an Orange NOS man myself, unless i can find the Giant Monster cans on sale.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kxd0QqSNBfA/TujfYmsSvoI/AAAAAAAAOUs/aHZb5mnHoik/s320/free%2BNOS%2Benergy%2Bdrink.jpg

Martellus Focking Bennett. He went from waiver-wire 'gold' to GARBAGE in the span of two weeks :cry: :cry: :cry:

The mouth breather that gives fantasy advice on CNNSI.com was saying to cut him too. One bad week and a week where he gutted out an injury. If he's healthy I think you give him another chance.