Sign in to follow this  
the bosses

Weak 6 Rotating DST?

Miami at home vs. St. Louis with no-mandola?

Tampa is available in one league and they are facing Brady Quinn at home? Seems tasty to me.

I have AZ at home vs the bills but these are intriguing.

Any other spot plays out there?

I have Arizona in one league as well & am thinking bout picking up Miami at home vs. the Rams. Should be a lot of sacks from the Dolphins defense.

I picked up the Colts against the Jets. If the Colts can hold GB down relatively speaking why couldnt they against the JETS?? Also think Miami and TB are good plays.

not sure arizona is a slam dunk versus the bills, which the exception of last week versus san fran they have managed plenty of yards and points in all their games. most of it in garbage time, but it still counts. they are also staying out west for the week leading up to the game. i'd rather go miami or TB

With my precious Chicago D on a bye I grabbed Miami off the wire. Whatever.

Same situation with me. Had Lions D as backup, they've been dropped several weeks ago. Rolling with Miami myself this week.

What do yall think about the Steelers @ Titans or Miami vs STL or ATL vs Oak?

Youre really asking if you should start the steelers vs tennessee?

What do you guys think about the rams D/ST? I'm thinking of rolling with them.

I personally dont like it. If they dont get a defensive td in week one......they have scored less than 10 points a week in 3 of 5 games.....and the two good games were at home against a rookie qb and a terrible line in arizona.

Currently have the Cards and I'll probably hold onto them for another week.

Miami is long gone

I'll be all over Minnesota as soon as I hear if Griffin is playing or not

I'll pass on the Rams and Indy.

Youre really asking if you should start the steelers vs tennessee?

Yea I am. Shutdown defenses don't necessarily score the most fantasy points. The steelers haven't been a top DEF this season by any means.

Yea I am. Shutdown defenses don't necessarily score the most fantasy points. The steelers haven't been a top DEF this season by any means.

You should still go with the Steelers vs. the ghosts of Matt Hasselbeck and Chris Johnson.

I missed out on the Bucs vs KC but I'm not sure I mind too much, liking what MIA is doing on defense mroe and more, going with them at home vs StL if the WW add comes through.

Do I dare get cute and start MIAMI Def at home vs Rams and sit Texans?

I am 1-4.....oh well....I just may do it? :dunno:

Patriots

As long as Wilson is the QB, the offense will score less than 20 points. Guaranteed.

They're in Seattle. I would not bet against the Seahawks in any way shape or form when they play at home.

Picked up TB. But I held on to MIN from last week and am still second guessing using Tampa.

I can't shake this feeling that Quinn is going to play really well. No idea where it's coming from.

They're in Seattle. I would not bet against the Seahawks in any way shape or form when they play at home.

Seattle plays tough at home... But that is their defense.. Their offense isn't going to magically score 30 points. Even during week two where they scored a season high 27 points, they only got 2 offensive TD's.

Seattle ranks 28th in points, 27th in total yards, and 31st in passing yards. This is not a offensive team.

I'm a Seahawks homer.. This team plays to kill the clock... Not to score a ton of points.

i so want to drop the pats for the vikes. i have it open in the other tab but this thread is talking me out of it.

every point counts.

Do I dare get cute and start MIAMI Def at home vs Rams and sit Texans?

I am 1-4.....oh well....I just may do it? :dunno:

Im actually doing that same thing.........but im 4-1 :cheers:

Seattle plays tough at home... But that is their defense.. Their offense isn't going to magically score 30 points. Even during week two where they scored a season high 27 points, they only got 2 offensive TD's.

Seattle ranks 28th in points, 27th in total yards, and 31st in passing yards. This is not a offensive team.

I'm a Seahawks homer.. This team plays to kill the clock... Not to score a ton of points.

I'm torn between playing Miami or NE. I know fantasy football should never be personal but the kicker is that i'll be at the game in Seattle and would love to see my team and my fantasy D score some big points. The 12th man does scare me a bit and I can envision some key NE TO's that could lead to Seattle points.

I'm torn between playing Miami or NE. I know fantasy football should never be personal but the kicker is that i'll be at the game in Seattle and would love to see my team and my fantasy D score some big points. The 12th man does scare me a bit and I can envision some key NE TO's that could lead to Seattle points.

How do you envision the finely tuned offensive machine that is Brady and Co., having key TO's ? That's some crystal ball.

Free Advice my young Jedi....play FF with your brain stupid, not your heart.

if you have a better like miami, i would go with them. good luck!

Don't ever lose faith in your team...unless you're an Eagles fan..because this season is in fact over for us.