Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Chris Johnson tonight...

I might be the dumbest SOB but im starting his sorry a$$ tonight over Hartline and Leshoure :shocking: in a PPR league.

Anyway you guys dont give a crap about that so how about this:

OVER/UNDER 25 YARDS RUSHING TONIGHT-He has only gone over 24 yards once this year

im going over obviously and im gonna say he has 58 yards rushing

OVER/UNDER 9.5 FANTASY PTS-Only had over in PPR twice in 5 games

Over and will have 14 fantasy pts.

58 yards rushing and 6 catches for 37 yards

Well what ya all got? :dunno:

15 Rushes for 2.5 yards/carry for 37.5 yards.

4 receptions @ 5 yard/avg.

57.5 total yards.

15 Rushes for 2.5 yards/carry for 37.5 yards.

4 receptions @ 5 yard/avg.

57.5 total yards.

so thats under on both :thumbsdown:

I might be the dumbest SOB but im starting his sorry a$$ tonight over Hartline and Leshoure :shocking: in a PPR league.

Anyway you guys dont give a crap about that so how about this:

OVER/UNDER 25 YARDS RUSHING TONIGHT-He has only gone over 24 yards once this year

Well what ya all got? :dunno:

Over on 24 yards - Under on 9.5 points.

No way do I see Hass throwing to him that much as you pointed out. He doesn't like to throw to RB's.

I say 65 yards (25 coming late after there blown out) - 2 catches for another 12 - 9.2 points in my league.

Oh - And yes you should be starting Hartline. :)

85 yards and a TD. He breaks a long one for the TD tonight.

I've been hoping for him to break-a-long-one for 2 years now.

Me too

I salute you mister no ###### clue at all, for your consistent support and belief in a man who is absofuckinglutely useless, lacks heart, and cashed in while passing on.

Fucck Chris Johnson - piece of ###### if you ask me.

he will get 50 or 60 yards just cause tennessee will get smashed and maybe 4 or 5 catches for 4 or 5 yards, but who cares...

jdon

I salute you mister no ###### clue at all, for your consistent support and belief in a man who is absofuckinglutely useless, lacks heart, and cashed in while passing on.

Fucck Chris Johnson - piece of ###### if you ask me.

he will get 50 or 60 yards just cause tennessee will get smashed and maybe 4 or 5 catches for 4 or 5 yards, but who cares...

jdon

Drunk much?

10 for 43 and 3 catches for 18 = 8 pts so far :o

However that could very quickly go to about 30 yards rushing if the first 5 games are any indication of what to expect

Drunk much?

not drunk enough to play johnson's dumb ass.... and yes I drafted him this year...

love,

jdon

not drunk enough to play johnson's dumb ass.... and yes I drafted him this year...

love,

jdon

Wait..you didn't hear? He's going for 85 and a score tonight...

Good game for CJ tonight. 88 rushing yards 4.9 YPC 3 catches for 18 yards. 12 pts and chance he could get some more and he had that TD when they show you the replay so could have been better. While this is not the best Steelers D ever they are a good Defense. Good chance to try to sell CJ for something . His value may never be higher. Me I see Buffalo next week and cant wait to start him. After that game he may have more value.

My projection for CJ was 85 and a TD. As many of you said, yes that was a touchdown. For those of you who took my advice..you're welcome. For those of you who didn't, better luck next time.

Well i wasnt too far off :doublethumbsup:

19-91(4.8 YPC) = 9 pts

4 catches for 23 = 6 pts

15 pts

Good game for CJ tonight. 88 rushing yards 4.9 YPC 3 catches for 18 yards. 12 pts and chance he could get some more and he had that TD when they show you the replay so could have been better. While this is not the best Steelers D ever they are a good Defense. Good chance to try to sell CJ for something . His value may never be higher. Me I see Buffalo next week and cant wait to start him. After that game he may have more value.

Next 2 weeks look nice ( Buff, Ind) as well as week 12 (Jax), and playoffs week 14-16 ( Ind, NYJ, GB ).

Dude everyone has been hating on could ironically help his owners big time in the playoffs.

He is definetly startable again as a RB2 or Flex , the team did a nmuch better job opening up holes for him and with Britt back it opens things up. And I think having hassleback helps . But the most important reason is that he has a very nice schedule. Ofcourse if you drafted him in the 1st-2nd round your not happy but if you traded your kicker for him etc your thrilled to get someone who gets all the carries (may lose GL carries?) and has a good Schedule.

He is definetly startable again as a RB2 or Flex , the team did a nmuch better job opening up holes for him and with Britt back it opens things up. And I think having hassleback helps . But the most important reason is that he has a very nice schedule. Ofcourse if you drafted him in the 1st-2nd round your not happy but if you traded your kicker for him etc your thrilled to get someone who gets all the carries (may lose GL carries?) and has a good Schedule.

Why is he all of a sudden startable as a RB2 :dunno: Did the 91 yards on 19 carries make you forget about the 24 yards on 15 carries last week at Minnesota after he had 141 yards at Houston <_< Or that he only had top 24 yards 1 of 5 games to start the season. I need to see him have 3 or 4 good games in a row before i feel even somewhat comfortable playing him

You are correct, really should have said depending on who you have on your team. Example I have Mathews , Jahvid best , Vick Ballard , James Starks on my team and with Mathews on a Bye next week He would be a start for me . But yeah if you have 2 good players you dont suddenly start him over proven guys.

He looked good last night, though he still left 30 or so yards in the field refusing to take the simple rushes given to him. Of course, he might have made some of that back on the few big gainers he did pop, so hard to judge overall.

There were huge holes last nite, the old cj would have had 260. It's like he's lost both his burst and his vision. There were massive holes where 1 solid cut could have broke it for a TD. Good sign that the line looked good, but it shows that the home run cj is no more...

There were huge holes last nite, the old cj would have had 260. It's like he's lost both his burst and his vision. There were massive holes where 1 solid cut could have broke it for a TD. Good sign that the line looked good, but it shows that the home run cj is no more...

You watch too much TV. I saw the segment after the game you must have watched. I dont know the guys name who was saying that he could have easily had 150 or even over 200 yards. Come on now :wacko: