Sign in to follow this  
NYFG

MJD

Does anyone actually have any info on MJD that is even somewhat useful? :dunno: Or just a bunch of crap cause I'd really like to know the extent of his injury!!!!!!!!

Does anyone actually have any info on MJD that is even somewhat useful? :dunno: Or just a bunch of crap cause I'd really like to know the extent of his injury!!!!!!!!

On Yahoo, Andy Behrans wrote "We don't know the exact nature of MJD's malfunction, but this doesn't have the look of a minor issue." And "Jennings clearly becomes a mandatory add." Also "We've had a few false alarms with Jennings over the years, but this sure seems to be and actionable event."

I take that to mean to add Rashad Jennings (I was looking for confirmation since I did it last night, partially based on what I had read in this thread).

Per rotoworld:

Maurice Jones-Drew (foot) has already been ruled out for Week 8, and will likely be sidelined an "extended period."

Source: John Oehser on Twitter Oct 22 - 2:11 PM

Well fock me. First I loose Murray and now MJD - S. Greene I need you now. :cry:

Well fock me. First I loose Murray and now MJD - S. Greene I need you now. :cry:

wow could we be in more similar situations?

ive got jamaal but you probably have a quarterback. it may be a long few weeks. i dont think jennings is the answer.

Per @AdamSchefter tweet:

"Jaguars HC Mike Mularkey said team has not ruled out possibility that @Jones_Drew32 has a Lisfranc injury."

:shocking:

Possible Lisfranc:

(Rotoworld)Maurice Jones-Drew (foot) has already been ruled out for Week 8, and will likely be sidelined an "extended period."

Analysis: The word comes straight from coach Mike Mularkey. It's terrible news for fantasy owners, and even worse for a Jaguars team that struggled mightily in the absence of MJD and Blaine Gabbert in the second half on Sunday. Rashad Jennings is a must-add in the few leagues he wasn't already owned in, and locked into a considerable Week 8 workload. Now the question is whether MJD's injury is of the Lisfranc variety. It is indeed in the middle of Jones-Drew's foot.

Good thing I dropped Jennings a couple of weeks ago. :wall:

I was just bitching in my Geek dynasty league because before the season started someone offered me Jennings for Garcon and I wouldn't take the deal. :wall:

I was just bitching in my Geek dynasty league because before the season started someone offered me Jennings for Garcon and I wouldn't take the deal. :wall:

Of course not. Even you are not THAT dumb.

Well, he was rotting on my bench and the MJD owner did not want to even give me a scrub in a trade. I hate when these things happen, but they happen all the time.

i offered the McCoy owner a ham sammich and a root beer. Still waiting to hear back. Was hoping with the bye week I'd have sealed the deal already. Wish I had your trading prowess...

I just dropped him for waiver wire fodder. Needed a bye week filler and f'ed myself. Ouch :cry: :mad:

Well to be fair... it wasn't THAT bad of an offer. It was when MJD was still holding out and his contract status was unknown. However I think he was banking on the fact that I'm a girl and I may not know what was going on with Garcon in Washington. I told him I was willing to roll the dice on MJD signing and playing.

In hindsight... I should have been dumb and took the focking deal. :wall:

I am in big trouble in league i have MJD. Im sitting at 4-8 right now and dont have Jennings or really good #2 RB. So the guy with the #1 waiver is already little eager to well....take advantage of me.

I either have to give him MJD for pennies on dollar or give up very good WR to get Jennings :wall:

I am in big trouble in league i have MJD. Im sitting at 4-8 right now and dont have Jennings or really good #2 RB. So the guy with the #1 waiver is already little eager to well....take advantage of me.

I either have to give him MJD for pennies on dollar or give up very good WR to get Jennings :wall:

redraft or dynasty. If it is a redraft, sell him MJD for pennies on the dollar. He is done for the year.

redraft or dynasty. If it is a redraft, sell him MJD for pennies on the dollar. He is done for the year.

I agree with this. He's DONE. DONE. DONE.

If it were something definitive like a break, they would know already. And the fact they are already tossing around Lis Franc. DONE.

Ya guys didnt believe me....i told ya i had inside info you focking morons!

You might want to tell your buddy that a Lisfranc injury is not a torn ligament. :dunno:

You said it was a torn ligament. We're talking LIS FRANC here!!!

Actually I don't even know what Lis Franc is... I just know it's bad.

You said it was a torn ligament. We're talking LIS FRANC here!!!

Actually I don't even know what Lis Franc is... I just know it's bad.

it was a guess on his part, without seeing any images etc....he said mjd has trouble walking around the locker room

it was a guess on his part, without seeing any images etc....he said mjd has trouble walking around the locker room

I thought the walking boot and the crutches gave that away. :dunno:

Does your buddy have some info on Jimmy Graham?? Pierre Garcon?? Demarco Murray?? Juuust kidding!

Seriously though, How about T-Rich?? Will he be able to play both halves next week?

You might want to tell your buddy that a Lisfranc injury is not a torn ligament. :dunno:

Lisfranc (midfoot) injuries result if bones in the midfoot are broken or ligaments that support the midfoot are torn. The severity of the injury can vary from simple to complex, involving many joints and bones in the midfoot.

Lisfranc can be a break, tear, or displacement.

Does anyone know why LaMichael James sucks in the NFL? I have him on my roster and was just holding him there and I may need to drop him now to make room for a 3rd string RB off the WW. :wall:

I know this is the wrong thread but I'm PANICKING!

:D

Does anyone know why LaMichael James sucks in the NFL? I have him on my roster and was just holding him there and I may need to drop him now to make room for a 3rd string RB off the WW. :wall:

I know this is the wrong thread but I'm PANICKING!

:D

I think he would do a bang up job if they would just activate him.

Have another C&C for me.

BTW...the name's BufordT

I think he would due a bang up job if they would just activate him.

Have another C&C for me.

BTW...the name's BufordT

I don't get what is going on with him and why he wouldn't even be activated. I can't find any news or reasoning behind this. Maybe they just went overkill in SF on RBs and have no room for him. But even Brandon Jacobs banged up, and he's still not even rostered. I'd hate to drop him in a dynasty league because I know how much talent he has, but I don't know WTF is going on.

Also.... who are you? :unsure:

OK done hijacking.

Well to be fair... it wasn't THAT bad of an offer. It was when MJD was still holding out and his contract status was unknown. However I think he was banking on the fact that I'm a girl and I may not know what was going on with Garcon in Washington. I told him I was willing to roll the dice on MJD signing and playing.

In hindsight... I should have been dumb and took the focking deal. :wall:

That was me and I wasn't banking on you being a girl. I was banking on your being desperate that MJD was holding out. Turns out Garcon hasn't been worth spit either. :lol:

A few RBs have been hurt and missed weeks, but is MJD the first starting RB this year to miss the remainder of the season due to injury (assuming he is)?

:huh:

That was me and I wasn't banking on you being a girl. I was banking on your being desperate that MJD was holding out. Turns out Garcon hasn't been worth spit either. :lol:

Bite me. :mad:

I need to stop being so competitive. I was really thinking I had a chance at winning this year. And a MEGATOOF!!! :mad: I'm not even sure I can field a full roster now.

in a bidding style waiver...is jennings the type of player you go all in for (assuming long term injury?) He is the clear backup, not owned in many leagues and should could be a surefire rb2?

thoughts..

in a bidding style waiver...is jennings the type of player you go all in for (assuming long term injury?) He is the clear backup, not owned in many leagues and should could be a surefire rb2?

thoughts..

Yes. If MJD is out he is the CLEAR RB1 and will get the same amount of touches as MJD was getting. He's a must have, especially in PPR.

Bite me. :mad:

I need to stop being so competitive. I was really thinking I had a chance at winning this year. And a MEGATOOF!!! :mad: I'm not even sure I can field a full roster now.

The megatoof is your curse. :lol:

thoughts..

Let me put it this way: I have $185 left in my FAAB, but some people still have the full $200, and I don't think I will be able to get him. At least I'll make them pay by bidding him up.

Good thing I dropped Jennings a couple of weeks ago. :wall:

relax. I did the same thing... but I did it becasue I know, as do you, that the jags are worthless without MJD. This will be like way back when, when maurice morris took over for shaun alexander and sucked. jennings sucks...

now, losing MJD, after Benson, and only having peterson has made my running backs hell where I have to rely on stephen howling next week (he will fail because I will play him. lol)

jdon

I don't get what is going on with him and why he wouldn't even be activated. I can't find any news or reasoning behind this. Maybe they just went overkill in SF on RBs and have no room for him. But even Brandon Jacobs banged up, and he's still not even rostered. I'd hate to drop him in a dynasty league because I know how much talent he has, but I don't know WTF is going on.

Also.... who are you? :unsure:

OK done hijacking.

I'm a big "nobody" to answer your question. Just an FFToday degenerate who thinks he knows phoozball but really doesn't.

I think you can safely drop him in all formats, though. Players with potential get activated.

PM me if you want some more advice. :unsure: