Sign in to follow this  
vash1012

D. Murray

D. Murray has been riding the bench almost all year for me. He's behind Rice and Charles and has been injured during both of their bye weeks (lame). Dallas's OLINE is crappy so I don't see Murray as being a consistent producer. What are you guys doing with him? Holding? Selling even though his value is low right now?

Sold him earlier in the year while his value was somewhat high. Immediately after he go injured. So I lucked out

His value is at it's lowest right now. If you've held him this long and you aren't hurting for a roster spot, might as well wait till he gets healthy then try and trade him.

D. Murray has been riding the bench almost all year for me. He's behind Rice and Charles and has been injured during both of their bye weeks (lame). Dallas's OLINE is crappy so I don't see Murray as being a consistent producer. What are you guys doing with him? Holding? Selling even though his value is low right now?

I drafted him as my #2 RB & he quickly fell to my bench. With Rice, A. Morris, Spiller, & a recently acquired CJ0K, he became expendable on a short bench. Dropped him & he was immediately picked up. I'll let someone else deal with the headaches of his #'s not equaling his potential.

I actually like his chances against a weak ass run schedule....if he can get on the field.

His value is at it's lowest right now. If you've held him this long and you aren't hurting for a roster spot, might as well wait till he gets healthy then try and trade him.

He's only missed one week as of now.

Wow you dropped him? Didn't even want to try to trade him for a decent WR?

Yeah, it's a 10-team IDP league where you only start 1 QB, RB, WR, TE & Flex. Standard scoring where RB's get 1 pt./ 15 yards rushing compared to 1 pt./ 10 yards receiving. League favors IDP scoring so he was expendable not to mention we only have 4 bench spots other than the offensive starters, a kicker & 4 IDP starters. I usually start RGIII, Rice, Marshall, Graham & a combo of Morris/Fitzgerald in my flex.

Murray would never see my starting lineup the rest of the season due to his injury & shallow bench. Picked up Sean Lee to cover Von Miller's bye last week & dropped Lee to pick up John Abraham to cover JJ Watt's bye this week.

dog youre banging your head but i started out with jamaal demarco and mjd and now im starting shonn greene.

Ha, I'm starting Greene this week - we're both screwed.

so i just picked up alex green if murray cant go. for perspective i passed on daniel thomas donald brown hillman joique and hillis. yuck.

Now that we know that Murray actually started with a tough schedule for rushing since many of the teams he's played emerged as some of the better rush defenses, I'm a bit more optimistic. He does has NO in the championship game. Of course, now Jamaal Charles looks like he might be next to worthless so I just jumped into the same situation with a different player.

Now that we know that Murray actually started with a tough schedule for rushing since many of the teams he's played emerged as some of the better rush defenses, I'm a bit more optimistic. He does has NO in the championship game. Of course, now Jamaal Charles looks like he might be next to worthless so I just jumped into the same situation with a different player.

me too. right after mjd died. i went from best to stressed.

looking for insight into this weeks game. homers?

Still no news out of Valley Ranch today. Hoping we will hear something out of Red Doofus after practice today at his press conference. I really need his ass to play this week - like really bad.

Still no news out of Valley Ranch today. Hoping we will hear something out of Red Doofus after practice today at his press conference. I really need his ass to play this week - like really bad.

thank you. was gonna call on you by name but didnt wanna exclude anyone. alls i can finds still day to day. id listen to more dallas radio but these dudes are killing me.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Monday that running back DeMarco Murray needs to complete a series of tests before he is cleared to return. Murray has missed the last three games due to a foot injury. “The process you go through with an injury like that is you have different thresholds,” Garrett said, per the Dallas News. “He has to be able to do different things. He has to be able to 10 times go up and down on his toes. Then, he has to be able to hop on his foot by itself without any pain. Then, he has to be able to jog. All that kind of stuff."

(Updated 11/5/12)

hop you sonofa hop

Bet he sits another week. They sure do need him though. There is still hope for them in the NFC East, but they need to win now.

This turd was telling all his teammates he'd be back in Week 8, but now he's going to miss ANOTHER week? At this point it'd be a miracle if he's back by Thanksgiving. I focking hate this guy and will never draft him again.

This turd was telling all his teammates he'd be back in Week 8, but now he's going to miss ANOTHER week? At this point it'd be a miracle if he's back by Thanksgiving. I focking hate this guy and will never draft him again.

There-there Chocolate Town.

I actually like the guy as a person and a player, just frustrated that I drafted him. There are certain guys that are just best to avoid in drafts, and Murray has certainly joined those ranks.

When I posted this originally, Charles was playing lights out. Now I've been getting nothing out of him and have resorted to playing WW running backs (with some success though). I am absolutely holding on to him for his match vs NO in the championship game. YOU BETTER PLAY IN THAT, MUTHA FOOKA!

90 seconds of my life I'm never getting back :thumbsdown: :lol:

You know you loved it :doublethumbsup:

When I posted this originally, Charles was playing lights out. Now I've been getting nothing out of him and have resorted to playing WW running backs (with some success though). I am absolutely holding on to him for his match vs NO in the championship game. YOU BETTER PLAY IN THAT, MUTHA FOOKA!

This is the Murray thread, bro.

This is the Murray thread, bro.

Obviously I know that since I started it. Thats who the HIM is in my post. Forgive me for being unclear.

In a Dynasty league, I traded Murray and my 2nd round pick (rookie draft) next year for T Brady. Murray was my 3rd RB anyway.