Sign in to follow this  
vroompac

Trade deadline

Any thoughts on potential big names?

DeAngelo Williams - the contract is a huge problem to move him, plus his mileage

Dwayne Bowe - he is complaining he wants out....

I wish Jamal Charles would get traded to a team that actually would use him. It's obvious KC believes Shaun Draun is a better player, so it would be in their best interest too.

Sjax would be the best candidate to be moved I would think. The rams can't want more than some low picks for him. Somewhere in the 4-5 range. He is going to walk at the end of the year and they have the heir apparent in Drich.

The Chiefs want too much for Bowe for a team to make an offer. Why not just wait till the offseason and nab him then.

all signs point to steven jackson. the asking price is low most liley, deangelo williams salary cap hit is huge for a team to take him on. and teams like packers, cards and lions in the playoff hunt need a rb.bowes the top talent of the three but the asking price probally huge.

"SI's Peter King suggested on Football Night in America Sunday that Steven Jackson and Dwayne Bowe are the two likeliest players in the league to be traded ahead of Tuesday's deadline.

King reported that the phones are currently "dead" around the league, but that can change quickly in a deadline league. Per King, the Rams would be unwilling to trade Jackson for anything less than a third-round pick. King said the same for the Chiefs and Bowe. Expect trade buzz to pick up by Monday night. Oct. 28 - 8:14 pm et"

I guess not that low of draft pick...... I don't know if Green Bay would give up a third round.

Add Blount to the rumor mill.

"Several" league executives tell CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora that they would not be surprised if LeGarrette Blount were shipped out of Tampa Bay prior to Tuesday's 4PM ET trade deadline.

The same execs named Rams WR Steve Smith, Browns QB Colt McCoy, and Dolphins QB Matt Moore as trade candidates, although the latter is much less likely with Ryan Tannehill coming off Week 8 knee and quad injuries. A Blount trade would probably the the least surprising of the group. The Bucs can move forward with D.J. Ware and rookie Michael Smith behind featured workhorse Doug Martin. We suspect they couldn't get back more than a sixth- or seventh-round pick.

anyone targeting guys to pick up who could see their value drastically increase if traded? I picked up deangello williams, hopefully he gets traded to the pack or something.

anyone targeting guys to pick up who could see their value drastically increase if traded? I picked up deangello williams, hopefully he gets traded to the pack or something.

Did the same thing with Williams. Hopefully it pans out..

deangello williams contract makes him all but untradeable

"SI's Peter King suggested on Football Night in America Sunday that Steven Jackson and Dwayne Bowe are the two likeliest players in the league to be traded ahead of Tuesday's deadline.

King reported that the phones are currently "dead" around the league, but that can change quickly in a deadline league. Per King, the Rams would be unwilling to trade Jackson for anything less than a third-round pick. King said the same for the Chiefs and Bowe. Expect trade buzz to pick up by Monday night. Oct. 28 - 8:14 pm et"

I guess not that low of draft pick...... I don't know if Green Bay would give up a third round.

Al Davis, where are you when we need you?

I am ecstatic and hopeful that Sjax and Dwill go to another team.

Wanna know why?

I own Stewart, DWill, SJax, and Daryl Richardson.

*crosses fingers*

I'm hoping SJax gets dealt and gets more carries behind a better Oline!!! Especially since I just traded Rivers, BJGE, and Hartline for RG3! Need another RB to step up!

SJax would make the Green Bay offence Unstoppable. He's exactly the Rb Green Bay needs. If they can get him for a 4th, I'd say they should pull the trigger and not think twice.

Wanna know why?

*crosses fingers*

Yahtzee!!!

Wanna know why?

*crosses fingers*

Jeebus, I sure hope the rest of your team is stacked.... That is a full fledged turd buffet at running back.

Jeebus, I sure hope the rest of your team is stacked.... That is a full fledged turd buffet at running back.

Full fledged turd buffet member and paying weekly dues.

Yes, the rest of my team has carried me - still in the middle of the pack but I'm hoping for some trade bait and/or serviceable options. Things will work out towards the end of the season. Our league is a lot different than others and I forgot to mention that.

Full fledged turd buffet member and paying weekly dues.

Yes, the rest of my team has carried me - still in the middle of the pack but I'm hoping for some trade bait and/or serviceable options. Things will work out towards the end of the season. Our league is a lot different than others and I forgot to mention that.

How different is it? Do you get sympathy points for two of the worst RBBC's in the NFL?

I'm just busting your chops but I'm curious to what you're alluding to.