Sign in to follow this  
vash1012

Jamaal Charles tonight?

Is anyone thats starting JC tonight not worried hes going to get completely shut down again? I just can't see after the last 2 weeks how any defense is not going to use the same gameplan used in the last 2 weeks to completely shut KC's running game down.

Jamaal will be in my lineup tonight. I don't see how KC will only give him 5-6 carries yet again after the outcry following last weeks game. Expecially since he had over 100 total yards and 2 scores against San Diego earleir this year.

If I had better options to overthink benching my best running back I would... But I don't, so he gets the start. I'm not expecting an epic game from him tonight but I'm thinking JC gets more looks in the passing game if they get behind.

Benching him for Rice, Morris and Martin so obviously I have other viable options.

That said, if the KC coaching staff doesn't get Charles 20 touches tonight they should be fired on the spot. I don't mind them giving Hillis a few carries, but this nonsense with this scrub Draughn getting playing time has to stop.

Chargers couldn't blow out a pee wee league team. If they don't give him 20 toucjes(25 with receptions) they really are retarded...

I'm debating between him and Jennings. Jennings is the safer play but Jamal has more upside. I know if he doesn't touch the ball at least 10 times by halftime, Crennel and the rest of those idiots should be canned before the 3rd qtr. Let Cassel and Jamal call their own plays, ala Mox in Varsity Blues.

I'm debating between him and Jennings. Jennings is the safer play but Jamal has more upside. I know if he doesn't touch the ball at least 10 times by halftime, Crennel and the rest of those idiots should be canned before the 3rd qtr. Let Cassel and Jamal call their own plays, ala Mox in Varsity Blues.

Same thing. I decided to go ahead with Charles. Figuring this is a kitchen sink game now that the media has been raking KC over the coals for not having a lead for a single second the entire season. Plus, Jennings has only been averaging 2.7 per carry, and if they fall behind to Detroit, they'll probably just abandon the run. I'm kind of hoping they had him on a bit of a pitch count, so after those two games where he had 30+ carries, they tried to rest him a bit trying not to overwork him.

Guess I just have to hope he pops off a couple of 10 yarders in his first five carries before they decide he's no good and stop using him.

i think i have to start him tonight. Other options are leshoure, green, and jonathan stewart. I just don't understand why they can't ride him like the niners ride gore.

Starting both Charles and Mathews tonight. If my track record for players on TNF continues, I will be lucky to break double figures combined. SERIOUSLY the battle of coaching geniuses tonight. :rolleyes:

I'll be lucky to get 4 points tonite.

I'm starting charles

Join the club...zero identity on that team, though it looks like they're looking to be a wildcat team! UGH

1st down - charles

2nd down - mccluster

3rd down - hillis

stupidest offense ever, what are they doing?

Join the club...zero identity on that team, though it looks like they're looking to be a wildcat team! UGH

They look pretty sad. Charles looks like a 1 down back -no 3rd downs and never on short. Switching backs in on every play. God they look awful outside of Bowe.

After I sat here and watched that pathetic display last week, I should be institutionalized for starting this bum again tonight. What's he got, 5 touches so far? I guess he's on pace for 10, which is better than last week. As I said earlier, the entire coaching staff should be fired at halftime.

got me 1.2 points so far and it's nearly halftime. this is awesome!

It is better than the 0 he got last week thats for sure.

1st down - charles

2nd down - mccluster

3rd down - hillis

stupidest offense ever, what are they doing?

keeping everyone fresh for their deep playoff run

but seriously this is awful. charles is useless in fantasy now. i just traded my rb depth in mcgahee for brandon marshall before last week's game. i wish i knew this would have happened and i wouldn't have made the deal. if owning ridley wasn't bad enough with all the subs and missed series this is even worse and my team is screwed unless some one saves me with a trade

got me 1.2 points so far and it's nearly halftime. this is awesome!

I'd say he's done for the half. Even if they get the ball back, the way they're playing this offense I doubt they would let Charles step on the field.

Wow, its a pure committee look AGAIN right now. Need Hillis to get injured again. Which is likely.

It is better than the 0 he got last week thats for sure.

Actually he still has 0 for me in one league and 1.1 in another :thumbsdown:

I'd say he's done for the half. Even if they get the ball back, the way they're playing this offense I doubt they would let Charles step on the field.

I'd say he's done for the game. He rarely plays in 2nd halfs anyway. Guaranteed now Jennings will blow up, on my bench. Never again. Never.

If the Chargers score before half and its the Shaun Draughn show in garbage time, we're doomed.

THe Chiefs are 1-6 and soon to be 1-7. WHat are they saving CHarles for?

just wait for the drive that is

1st down - hillis

2nd mccluster

3rd - draughn

coming up sometime tonight

Yeah, we haven't even seen the wonder that is Shaun Draun. I'd like to kill the idiots that decided to have these Thursday games. I go into every sunday in a deep hole from this bullsh!t

FU**ING unbelievable. How does s back go for 200+ yards and now only gets 1st down touches. Romeo is a great guy keeping their best player health for the Chiefs new coach next year.

Well, 6 carries for 9 yards at half. That does it for me. Off to bed I go. Can't wait to drop this CJ0K wannabe loser. Fock you Romeo you fat fock. Go eat a d!ck. Well in ur case, go eat a box of d!cks

Well as predicted, it's not a blowout. Let's see if he gets more than 5 touches in 2nd

Well that worked out focking great. At least Charles will be fresh for the new coach next year.

These coaches blow my mind... It's honestly like the OC thinks if he sabatages the offense they'll fire RC & he'll be promoted. Obviously that makes zero sense but it wouldn't surprise me.

charles has an 8 yard run and a 10 yard run and now a 15 yard run, if they would just keep him in the game he would develop a rhythm. really frustrating.

and as soon as he starts to look good on this drive, they put hillis in.

I also have Hillis. I need one of them to blow a knee to get any value now.

I also have Hillis. I need one of them to blow a knee to get any value now.

That needs to be Hillis. How awesome would it be if he did it while colliding with Brian Daboll?

Uh oh huge hit on Charles

yeah that was a bad hit, hopefully he doesn't have a concussion and hopefully the defender gets a fine.

That needs to be Hillis. How awesome would it be if he did it while colliding with Brian Daboll?

Hillis runs with the speed & agility of a left tackle. :doh:

At least he got hurt just in time for Draugns to get all the garbage time carries against the cover 4.