Sign in to follow this  
MikeK

Would you accept Felix Jones for Jamaal Charles

I'm sick of Charles...do you accept that trade, though?

not a chance. Felx doesn't have 1/4 the ability that Charles has. As frustrated as you are you would be a complete idiot to take that trade!

not a chance. Felx doesn't have 1/4 the ability that Charles has. As frustrated as you are you would be a complete idiot to take that trade!

Jones has looked pretty awesome tonight.

Felix Jones is one step away from stocking shelves at Piggly Wiggly. I do not expect to see him again on an NFL field after his current contract expires. I mean, he flunked the run test in training camp. How does a RUNNING back flunk the run test? That tells you just about all you need to know about him.

At least Charles is an actual real player.

Felix Jones is one step away from stocking shelves at Piggly Wiggly. I do not expect to see him again on an NFL field after his current contract expires. I mean, he flunked the run test in training camp. How does a RUNNING back flunk the run test? That tells you just about all you need to know about him.

At least Charles is an actual real player.

LOL Piggly Wiggly...

As for the OP, please don't ask stupid questions. Only reason I have read and responded is because this Sunday Night game is a kinda boring.

Jones has looked pretty awesome tonight.

9 rushes for 39 yards? :unsure:

Jones is worthless once Murray comes back. Which implies he had value before he comes back, I suppose. :dunno:

I own Charles also, so I know your frustration. That said, Felix Jones????? He's going to be on the bench in Dallas in a week or two when Murray returns. Essentially you would be sitting Charles on the bench if you made that trade.

If you can wait until his value goes up, do it. If not, try setting your sights on somebody better than F.Jones. Murray comes to mind...

Miikey is just being a douche, seeing how many fish he can suck in...

:thumbsup:

I'll bet that his other 52 posts were just as thought provoking.

Why not just cut Charles for some random nobody off waivers, like the Felix Jones owner did to get him? Then e-mail the Jones owner and tell him next time make a real trade offer.

Or offer Charles to the first place guy in exchange for his kicker, and post a message on the league board it's because of the shitty trade offer you got of felix jones for Charles.

Right, because Charles and the chiefs are lighting it up so far. Hell, the chiefs are gonna suck for like the next ten years. No QB, No line, No nothing whatsoever. Terrible front office too. Get rid of chiefs players. Period.

Right, because Charles and the chiefs are lighting it up so far. Hell, the chiefs are gonna suck for like the next ten years. No QB, No line, No nothing whatsoever. Terrible front office too. Get rid of chiefs players. Period.

And Felix is lighting it up? I didn't say the Chiefs didn't suck or that you shouldn't trade Charles. The two aren't even close in terms of ability and Charles has atleast scored nicely in a couple games this year. Your right though you should give up all you Chiefs for a guy that is injury prone, shown very little to zero ability to produce, and will lose his job in a week or two when Murray returns. Good return on your fourth round pick. Like I said, I realize people are frustrated but this is absolutely foolish. Trade Charles all you want, not for Jones!

Charles was put up 37, 19, and 18 points earlier in the year when Hillis was out. If the coaching staff there ever will get their heads out of their a$$es he may have some value again.

:pointstosky: This

Felix is dogsh!it - and so is his offensive line. I know, I watch them every week and it makes me sick.

You all are hilarious! I really need a sarcasm font. I rejected the trade (obviously) and am probably going to counter with him.

Alright haters, how about Reggie Bush for Charles instead? Thomas has been seeing a few more carries lately but I have a feeling that ol' Reggie could be ramping it up again soon. Moreso than Charles will be, anyway.

Sweet, so while you're working on that sarcasm font, maybe you can move your questions no one cares about into the correct forum.

Dude, relax. You clearly cared enough to post here...just sayin'. :) In all seriousness, I'd like a few opinions on whether Bush for Charles is a fair trade. To me, it seems like it is.

Charles was put up 37, 19, and 18 points earlier in the year when Hillis was out. If the coaching staff there ever will get their heads out of their a$$es he may have some value again.

I guess that's my concern at this point--I don't think the coaching staff will remove head from a$$ until after this season when half are canned. Plus, Charles took that head-to-head hit in the last game. Just seems better to jump ship at this point, I need someone who will at least perform mediocre every week instead of the two incredible games and eight disappointing ones.

...I'd like a few opinions on whether Bush for Charles is a fair trade. To me, it seems like it is.

I just accepted a trade for Charles and got RGIII in return. As for Bush, are you talking Reggie or Michael? Reggie? Maybe but merely from a consistency POV. Michael? Nah.

As a Charles owner, I've been killed by his inconsistency. I moved him so I don't have to deal with the headache. Plus I needed a QB.

Lot's of Felix Jones hate in here - he had a pretty good week. I'm guessing his performance yesterday will best Jamaal's tonight. We shall see..

I just accepted a trade for Charles and got RGIII in return. As for Bush, are you talking Reggie or Michael? Reggie? Maybe but merely from a consistency POV. Michael? Nah.

As a Charles owner, I've been killed by his inconsistency. I moved him so I don't have to deal with the headache. Plus I needed a QB.

Yeah, Reggie. And after last night's benching, I probably made a huge mistake. Especially considering my other RB starter was Jennings. :wall: At least Felix Jones brought in some points yesterday...

Next year I'm just drafting Foster if I can to avoid the RB mess I've made of my team this year.