Sign in to follow this  
loqutis

Week 10 Studs and Duds

WR Duds week 10

#SteveSmith, #TorreySmith, #HakeemNicks,#BrandonMyers, #JimmyGraham

WR Studs week 10

#TYHilton, #DarriusHeyward-Bey ,#VincentJackson, #StevieJohnson, #AndreRoberts, #DustinKeller

RB Duds week 10

#MikelLeshoure, #ReggieBush, #FrankGore,#JamaalCharles, #ChrisJohnson

RB Studs week 10

#ShonnGreene, #VickBallard, #StevanRidley,#MichaelTurner, #WillisMcGahee

QB Studs week 10

#RyanFitzpatrick, #CarsonPalmer, #PhillipRivers,#RyanTannehill, #JoeFlacco

QB Duds week 10 #MichaelVick,

#CamNewton, #AlexSmith,#MattSchaub, #JayCutler #FantasyFootball

Week 9 Studs & Duds now available on iTunes. http://itun.es/i6jN7Ck

one of my fantasy teams has 3 QBs. Vick, Newton and Cutler :overhead:

Nice list of guesses, with nothing to back it up. If you think just dropping a bunch of names without explanation is going to motivate me to go to itunes, you're wrong. Quit being so lazy.

Nice list of guesses, with nothing to back it up. If you think just dropping a bunch of names without explanation is going to motivate me to go to itunes, you're wrong. Quit being so lazy.

This is the part where they tell you to listen to their podcast.

I predict branon myers won't be a dud WR this week

If your definition of a stud is "there's no way he'll get me negative points because he's on a bye", then Andre Roberts is a stud this week for sure.

If your definition of a stud is "there's no way he'll get me negative points because he's on a bye", then Andre Roberts is a stud this week for sure.

:pointstosky: :lol:

aaahhh I missed this.

Since you dont want to listen to the podcast, who do you want to know about? I would gladly answer and give my feedback if asked. With your approach do you continually see yourself getting no where with people?

aaahhh I missed this.

Since you dont want to listen to the podcast, who do you want to know about? I would gladly answer and give my feedback if asked. With your approach do you continually see yourself getting no where with people?

I'd love to know what makes Jimmy Graham, who will be in 100% of lineups, a dud this week?

Would you really sit him at flex for all the other wr studs this week?

Considering you obviously didnt look at matchups and threw Roberts in your studs group I dont see you getting very far as a "Fantasy GURU" or whatever you claim to be.

aaahhh I missed this.

Nice. Give me the subtle jab because you don't like the criticism.

You'll need to excuse me that I'm leery of posts like these in the fftoday forum which are trying to steer me to a different site.

Post something more than just a couple of names (1 "stud" on a bye no less) and maybe I'll be sold enough to go check the site out.

In the meantime here's a tip, don't even subtly insult potential followers to your site/podcasts. It's bad business.

Why are myers and keller listed as wrs? Lazy?

I'd love to know what makes Jimmy Graham, who will be in 100% of lineups, a dud this week?

Would you really sit him at flex for all the other wr studs this week?

First, its not like he is tearing it up this year but Atlanta has shut down every TE nor have they gave a TE a TD this year. The most yards they gave up fo r a TE is 62 to Myers in Oakland. Gates had under 40 , not TD, Witten had 8 yards, Fred Davis had under 60.

Keep in mind, Graham is a top 3 TE so he is expected to get top numbers, i say he will have dissapointing numbers.

hows that?

Nice. Give me the subtle jab because you don't like the criticism.

You'll need to excuse me that I'm leery of posts like these in the fftoday forum which are trying to steer me to a different site.

Post something more than just a couple of names (1 "stud" on a bye no less) and maybe I'll be sold enough to go check the site out.

In the meantime here's a tip, don't even subtly insult potential followers to your site/podcasts. It's bad business.

again, who do you want feedback on? as for insults, fantasy football is all about trash talking and ###### waiving isnt it? all shapes and sizes. unless you play in a church league

Why are myers and keller listed as wrs? Lazy?

There's not a different listing for TEs, and TEs definitely aren't QBs or RBs. They catch passes like WRs. Hows about we just call them "receivers"?

Can see why a lot of these guys are mentioned....except Roberts. Don't get the Graham listing though. He did well against ATL last year. No Sproles. Asante on Colston? And teams are completing 70% of their passes to TEs against ATL. Maybe NO decides to run more this game and that's a reason? Doesn't matter really as no one is gonna sit Graham anyway. Just wondering how anyone could think he's a potential dud this week.

again, who do you want feedback on? as for insults, fantasy football is all about trash talking and ###### waiving isnt it? all shapes and sizes. unless you play in a church league

I've read your Graham analysis. I don't need anymore "feedback" from you after that.

You miss my point? You're on this forum trying to peddle your wares, you're trying to pull some potential customers from this site. It has nothing to do with FF trash talking or what kind of league someone is in. It's business and it appears you have a few things to learn about it.

First, its not like he is tearing it up this year but Atlanta has shut down every TE nor have they gave a TE a TD this year. The most yards they gave up fo r a TE is 62 to Myers in Oakland. Gates had under 40 , not TD, Witten had 8 yards, Fred Davis had under 60.

Keep in mind, Graham is a top 3 TE so he is expected to get top numbers, i say he will have dissapointing numbers.

hows that?

Fair enough. The explanation is appreciated and makes sense, but what do you expect people to do? Bench him? Noone drafted Jimmy to play matchups and toss some bum backup TE into their lineup just because he has an easier D to play against. The Falcons havent given up over 60yds or a TD to a TE yet because they have't faced Jimmy motherfocking Graham.

hows that?

Pretty terrible considering Greg Olsen put up 6-89-1.

Fair enough. The explanation is appreciated and makes sense, but what do you expect people to do? Bench him? Noone drafted Jimmy to play matchups and toss some bum backup TE into their lineup just because he has an easier D to play against. The Falcons havent given up over 60yds or a TD to a TE yet because they have't faced Jimmy motherfocking Graham.

no i dont expect anyone to sit graham but like when i said to sit Aaron Rodgers one week or calvin Johnson, etc, they will dissapoint. So, my prediction is Jimmy Graham will have a dud performance. hey, guys jumped down our throats for listing top fantasy guys for duds and they were and no one comes back on and says "great job" it comes with the territory.

can't hit them all, some is stats, some is match up, some is gut feeling, some is a guess. kinda like what we all do when we submit our line ups as none of us have a crystal ball.

BUT, its no fun saying a back up TE or #4 WR is going to be a dud now is it?

appreciate your post though and the way you asked, unlike most you kept it on the level. thanks

Remember guys, we're not selling anything. We're not driving you to a website with a ton of ads or pitching anything for that matter. This is just a fun podcast that Guru and I put together. Hopefully it enhances your fantasy football experience. Hopefully you find it useful. We do back up our selections in the podcasts with reasonable explanation. If you're not interested, that's cool. If you don't have time to listen, that's cool.

Have fun. That's the point, right?

Remember guys, we're not selling anything. We're not driving you to a website with a ton of ads or pitching anything for that matter. This is just a fun podcast that Guru and I put together. Hopefully it enhances your fantasy football experience. Hopefully you find it useful. We do back up our selections in the podcasts with reasonable explanation. If you're not interested, that's cool. If you don't have time to listen, that's cool.

Have fun. That's the point, right?

This sounds fair. I apologize that my initial reaction is defensive. We have seen guys before on this forum that do everything you mentioned. That kind of stuff pisses me off.

I may check your stuff out in the future. You may want to check your facts before listing the stuff though. Listing studs for the week which are actually on their bye doesn't look good.

And when you said ATL hasn't given up a TD to a tight end this year, what you really meant to say was that they have given up 2 right? Right? I knew you did.

Remember guys, we're not selling anything.

Good thing... because you dont know what the fock your talking about!

Yes, I know. I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive.

And when you said ATL hasn't given up a TD to a tight end this year, what you really meant to say was that they have given up 2 right? Right? I knew you did.

if i was perfect I would run for god. i guess you never saw anyone else make a mistake. ever listen to an nfl pre game show? relax, i think i made my point. sorry 1 game this year they gave up a whole 14 points to a TE. no biggie we all know you are smarter? wait? did you post anything of substance? i again posted false info, your not smart...haha!

just kidding guys.

3094 posts on a fantast football board? is that a mistake? uh wow! we should give you advise of getting a girlfriend. haha

what a load of crap. is this a joke or somethin?

you do know that a stud does well & a dud just doesn't go off ...

right? :wacko:

WR Duds week 10

WR Studs week 10

#TYHilton, #DarriusHeyward-Bey ,#VincentJackson, #StevieJohnson, #AndreRoberts, #DustinKeller

RB Duds week 10

RB Studs week 10

#ShonnGreene, #VickBallard, #StevanRidley,#MichaelTurner, #WillisMcGahee

QB Studs week 10

Week 9 Studs & Duds now available on iTunes. http://itun.es/i6jN7Ck

:thumbsup:

Pay no attention to the animals.

It must be a parody.

It just has to be.

they made 2 piles. they picked names from a hat. they put names in each pile.

they wrote down the names in each pile.

3094 posts on a fantast football board? is that a mistake? uh wow! we should give you advise of getting a girlfriend. haha

Says guy with ff podcast?

There's not a different listing for TEs, and TEs definitely aren't QBs or RBs. They catch passes like WRs. Hows about we just call them "receivers"?

Can see why a lot of these guys are mentioned....except Roberts. Don't get the Graham listing though. He did well against ATL last year. No Sproles. Asante on Colston? And teams are completing 70% of their passes to TEs against ATL. Maybe NO decides to run more this game and that's a reason? Doesn't matter really as no one is gonna sit Graham anyway. Just wondering how anyone could think he's a potential dud this week.

If that's the reasoning, then sure. But lots of leagues use a standalone tight end.

So I was more wondering why they lump them together

WR Duds week 10

WR Studs week 10

#TYHilton 30 yds, #DarriusHeyward-Bey ,#VincentJackson, #StevieJohnson, #AndreRoberts, #DustinKeller

RB Duds week 10

RB Studs week 10

#ShonnGreene, #VickBallard 59 yds, #StevanRidley,#MichaelTurner, #WillisMcGahee

QB Studs week 10

0 fer 2 :doublethumbsup:

0 fer 2 :doublethumbsup:

actually they're 0/3 so far... vick ballard, ty hilton, andre roberts

and saying s.ridley vs the bills is a stud is like saying michael jordan could beat hellen keller at basketball.

Says guy with ff podcast?

Haha! Exactly... :overhead:

Look, if you want to "pretend" to be a "FF Guru" that's cool, I guess. However, at least post stuff that looks like you attempted some research.

What you posted is utter garbage and reeks of intellectual laziness!

tend to agree with the leshoure as a dud this week...& you talked me into benching him for redman

I dont see how you can say that all of Fantasy Football will be a dud this week. Its got a great matchup at home vs Fantasy Pro Bass Fishing, who has been giving up points to other fantasy sports by the dump truck load. Plus Fantasy Football gets Aaron Hernandez and Danny Amendola back this weekend. I am starting Fantasy Football with confidence, and will mock you mercilessly when this prediction blows up in your face.