Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

***OFFICIAL*** BLACK OPS ll Thread (PS3)

what a debacle tonight was.

I was fine playing alone, having few issues.

I tried to join the gang and all we had was issue after issue. <_<

next time we'll get the gang together. Tomorrow is perfect for me. Fri/Sat are dead I DJ.

Not going to bar tomorrow so will be drinking and playing.

yeah i was fine by myself tonight and seemed to improve brought kd up to 1.1 then dropped after i got slaughtered in our match together

Not going to bar tomorrow so will be drinking and playing.

yeah i was fine by myself tonight and seemed to improve brought kd up to 1.1 then dropped after i got slaughtered in our match together

Quitter <_<

Yea...Once they get it all worked out and we can play public again, it will be some fun :cheers:

i was thoroughly dissapointed that I coudlnt play yesterday. the public matches are a no go and the league matches would disconnect, while in a party.

no party league matches worked fine though.

blah.

also handle is whinybeyotch

:thumbsup:

i was thoroughly dissapointed that I coudlnt play yesterday. the public matches are a no go and the league matches would disconnect, while in a party.

no party league matches worked fine though.

blah.

I have a feeling something is wrong with your copy of the game or your account. After we played that one match I was able to go right into public TDM and play right away. There have been a few times where the game has frozen and where the pre match lobby has been glitchy, but I have been able to get into matches without too much difficulty.

I have a feeling something is wrong with your copy of the game or your account. After we played that one match I was able to go right into public TDM and play right away. There have been a few times where the game has frozen and where the pre match lobby has been glitchy, but I have been able to get into matches without too much difficulty.

there are known issues effecting tons of players. :(

there are known issues effecting tons of players. :(

My roomate (gypsybrat) can't play, but I can :banana:

My roomate (gypsybrat) can't play, but I can :banana:

they are keeping the better players off the servers to give us sucky people a chance

I had pretty much given up on the PS3.....even sold it.

But the kids have one, and of course, I went out and bought the stoopid game, so I'll be online all day tomorrow.

Looks like they fixed the problem.....Public servers are working again for me.

they certainly did not fix the bigger issues

been issues all day.

have to get lucky to find a game that runs and doesn't make you sit there and wait.

I quit playing early last night because of the server problems.

On a side note... I really like the Vector SMG

I quit playing early last night because of the server problems.

On a side note... I really like the Vector SMG

What's your vector victor?

I had pretty much given up on the PS3.....even sold it.

But the kids have one, and of course, I went out and bought the stoopid game, so I'll be online all day tomorrow.

I'll be your hardcore buddy later in the season. Hardcore was all I played on MW3 for the last 3 months or so. :thumbsup:

I'll be your hardcore buddy later in the season. Hardcore was all I played on MW3 for the last 3 months or so. :thumbsup:

like your phone convos with OldMaid :music_guitarred:

Esh I have a lot of money on the NFl game tonight on different bets and then playing Bush and S. Johnson. I'll probably hop on at halftime after I realize my bets sucks, and my fantasy players are worthless

That too :banana:

She wants me :bandana:

Yep, I want you...

to fock off and die. :banana:

Wow...I got my ass handed to me the first three games I played.

WTF am I missing? :unsure:

Gypsy already won this thread but me too dammit. I lose almost every one on one firefight.

Frustrating. Need more skills I guess. (Or not play so drunk)

Esh I have a lot of money on the NFl game tonight on different bets and then playing Bush and S. Johnson. I'll probably hop on at halftime after I realize my bets sucks, and my fantasy players are worthless

i had a $100 on buffalo. whoo hooo!

i did pretty good when i did play yesterday. k/d for public TDM matches is a 1.6. had a 13 killstreak.

my loadout is mp7, silenced, with a grip. lightweight+hardline, cold blooded and extreme conditioning. the shock charge is handy too.

Game is way better than MW3. I loved Black Ops 1, very disappointed in MW3 and so far I love Black Ops 2.

durtee = durtee

i did pretty good when i did play yesterday. k/d for public TDM matches is a 1.6. had a 13 killstreak.

my loadout is mp7, silenced, with a grip. lightweight+hardline, cold blooded and extreme conditioning. the shock charge is handy too.

THIS!

SMG's are definitely top of the food chain right now. I suggest running around with one of those....you can grab the first AR you find on the ground and switch it out with your secondary weapon. This will give you the ability to fight at long range too. But hell, the MP7 isnt half focking bad at long range itself!

THIS!

SMG's are definitely top of the food chain right now. I suggest running around with one of those....you can grab the first AR you find on the ground and switch it out with your secondary weapon. This will give you the ability to fight at long range too. But hell, the MP7 isnt half focking bad at long range itself!

i'm using the 3rd or 4th smg, not sure of the name.

in a close battle, if u shoot without aiming you will win more than 50% of the one on one battles. lag has a lot to do with it too. Sometimes when I watch the replay the guy had a full second of seeing me before i see him. :thumbsdown:

Similar, running right now with laser sight and grip, lightwight+hardline, cold blooded and Extreme Conditioning.

Kind alike that laser but will happily switch when I get the silcencer unlocked.

THIS!

yeah those things seems pretty badass I was using the 2nd one for a while then switched back to type25

That's it, with those uzi guns they are way to good at long range. I have never used them before because of the long range problems but maybe I could give them a try

i am really, really, really, really, really, sick and tired of watching the death feed and the other guy seeing me a full second before i see him. :rolleyes:

i am really, really, really, really, really, sick and tired of watching the death feed and the other guy seeing me a full second before i see him. :rolleyes:

And yet I get crap for being on an xbox...yet I never have this problem... :dunno:

I have to agree with this. Yes I suck but so many times I am like no freaking way should I if died and when I see the "replay" he is shooting WAY before he was I real time. :thumbsdown: