Sign in to follow this  
rallo

Waiver WR Scoop and Play

Davone Bess WR MIA vs NE I probably don't have to tell you that the Pats give up plenty of points to opposing pass catchers. But i will... and i'll add that opposing WRs have reached the endzone 14 times against them. Bess is coming off of his best game of the season, and it appears that he and the rookie are building chemistry as the year progresses. Brady & co. have been an offensive juggernaut as of late, and the dolphins will have to keep up to avoid the home crowd leaving the stadium before the 3rd quarter. Bess is only owned in 26% of yahoo leagues, so don't be afraid to scoop and play.

NE vs last 3 WR2s

C. Schilens 2rec 28yds

T.Y. Hilton 6rec 100yds 2Tds

D. Jones 6rec 74yds 1TD

Predictions 6 rec 110yds

Brandon Stokley WR DEN vs TB Did you know that the Bucs have surrendered the most receptions and yards to opposing teams WRs? Stokley is an oft used veteran the Manning trusts... and the guy just knows how to get open. The Bucs offense has been firing on all cylinders lately, and with McGahee out the Broncos will have to make up with the lack of production at RB with some passing yards. Stokley is only owned in 23% of yahoo leagues, so don't be afraid to scoop and play

Prediction 6rec 87yds 1TD

Kevin Ogletree WR DAL vs PHI - Miles Austin looks to be out, and it is reported that Ogletree was good to go last week, but held out as a precaution. Murray may be back, but the cowboys running game is non-existent. So what we have here is a pass heavy offense going up against a suddenly very average secondary. Nnamdi should also be glued to Dez as he has been having a great second half of the season thus far. This offense desperately needs some speed on the field if miles is a no go. (If neither Austin or Ogletree go, try a sneaky play on Cole Beasley who was a big part of the game last week in an expanded role.) Ogletree is currnetly owned in 12% of yahoo leagues

Last 3 WR2s vs PHI

B. Lafell 3rec 74yds 1TD

A. Robinson 1rec 49yds 1TD

D. Bryant 3rec 87yds 1TD

Prediction 5rec 81yds

Deep league reach of the week

Earl Bennett WR CHI vs SEA - I know... the suspended DBs will get to play this week, but they weren't so spectacular last week against the dolphins surrendering over 230yds and a TD to Miami WRs. He and Cutler have a long history, and even though he has been buried on the depth chart all year I think that he can step in and make a difference for your team this week. Forte should also be out, and while i believe Bush is a serviceable RB i don't think that he will be the yardage machine that forte is. Make sure Alshon is still out before you make this play. Earl Bennett is only owned in 2% of yahoo leagues. If you have no other options, don't be afraid to roll the dice on Earl.

Prediction 5rec 78yds 0-1TD

Sneaky TE play of the week

Charles Clay RB,TE MIA vs NE - Clay came out of nowhere last week to record 6rec 84yards and a TD. Fasano has been ineffective as of late, and the NE Patriots rank worst against opposing TDs. The Clay performance should be an eye opener for the coaching staff and the rookie QB. Gronk owners who are scrambling in deep leagues may want to take a chance on the 2nd year FB/TE who may see an expanded offensive role in the not too distant future.

Prediction 5rec 61yds 1TD

Davone Bess WR MIA vs NE I probably don't have to tell you that the Pats give up plenty of points to opposing pass catchers. But i will... and i'll add that opposing WRs have reached the endzone 14 times against them. Bess if coming off of his best game of the season, and it appears that he and the rookie are building chemistry as the year progresses. Brady & co. have been an offensive juggernaut as of late, and the dolphins will have to keep up to avoid the home crowd leaving the stadium before the 3rd quarter. Bess is only owned in 26% of yahoo leagues, so don't be afraid to scoop and play.

NE vs last 3 WR2s

C. Schilens 2rec 28yds

D. Jones 6rec 74yds 1TD

Predictions 6 rec 110yds

Brandon Stokley WR DEN vs TB Did you know that the Bucs have surrendered the most receptions and yards to opposing teams WRs? Stokley is an oft used veteran the Manning trusts... and the guy just knows how to get open. The Bucs offense has been firing on all cylinders lately, and with McGahee out the Broncos will have to make up with the lack of production at RB with some passing yards. Stokley is only owned in 23% of yahoo leagues, so don't be afraid to scoop and play

Kevin Ogletree WR DAL vs PHI - Miles Austin looks to be out, and it is reported that Ogletree was good to go last week, but held out as a precaution. Murray may be back, but the cowboys running game is non-existent. So what we have here is a pass heavy offense going up against a suddenly very average secondary. Nnamdi should also be glued to Dez as he has been having a great second half of the season thus far. This offense desperately needs some speed on the field if miles is a no go. (If neither Austin or Ogletree go, try a sneaky play on Cole Beasley who was a big part of the game last week in an expanded role.) Ogletree is currnetly owned in 12% of yahoo leagues

Last 3 WR2s vs PHI

B. Lafell 3rec 74yds 1TD

D. Bryant 3rec 87yds 1TD

Prediction 5rec 81yds

Earl Bennett WR CHI vs SEA - I know... the suspended DBs will get to play this week, but they weren't so spectacular last week against the dolphins surrendering over 230yds and a TD to Miami WRs. He and Cutler have a long history, and even though he has been buried on the depth chart all year I think that he can step in and make a difference for your team this week. Forte should also be out, and while i believe Bush is a serviceable RB i don't think that he will be the yardage machine that forte is. Make sure Alshon is still out before you make this play. Earl Bennett is only owned in 2% of yahoo leagues. If you have no other options, don't be afraid to roll the dice on Earl.

Charles Clay RB,TE MIA vs NE - Clay came out of nowhere last week to record 6rec 84yards and a TD. Fasano has been ineffective as of late, and the NE Patriots rank worst against opposing TDs. The Clay performance should be an eye opener for the coaching staff and the rookie QB. Gronk owners who are scrambling in deep leagues may want to take a chance on the 2nd year FB/TE who may see an expanded offensive role in the not too distant future.

Im definitely trying to grab Bess this week for my bench or a possible flex, but it looks like bryce brown is starting against the cowboys so i may have to flex him if thats the case.

I would love to go to the next Cowboys WR a la Laurent Robinson, and just in time for the playoffs, but Harris is better than Beasley and Ogletree and I wish they would let him play. Beasley looked overmatched to me. If it was Harris I would pick him up in an instant. Still it's a smart call.

Stokely is next.

I know what you mean about Bess but I see Hartlne having the better day. And the way the Pats have been playing on defense is daunting.

If Garcon is gone I would suggest Aldrick Robinson vs the Giants.

Also Damaris Johnson, who did well the last time DJax was out.

Great post, thanks for the effort.

I would love to go to the next Cowboys WR a la Laurent Robinson, and just in time for the playoffs, but Harris is better than Beasley and Ogletree and I wish they would let him play. Beasley looked overmatched to me. If it was Harris I would pick him up in an instant. Still it's a smart call.

Stokely is next.

I know what you mean about Bess but I see Hartlne having the better day. And the way the Pats have been playing on defense is daunting.

If Garcon is gone I would suggest Aldrick Robinson vs the Giants.

Also Damaris Johnson, who did well the last time DJax was out.

Great post, thanks for the effort.

Im considering Garcon, but i have rg3 and Morris starting, not sure if i can have all 3 starting, good for a backup i think

Davone Bess WR MIA vs NE I probably don't have to tell you that the Pats give up plenty of points to opposing pass catchers. But i will... and i'll add that opposing WRs have reached the endzone 14 times against them. Bess is coming off of his best game of the season, and it appears that he and the rookie are building chemistry as the year progresses. Brady & co. have been an offensive juggernaut as of late, and the dolphins will have to keep up to avoid the home crowd leaving the stadium before the 3rd quarter. Bess is only owned in 26% of yahoo leagues, so don't be afraid to scoop and play.

NE vs last 3 WR2s

C. Schilens 2rec 28yds

D. Jones 6rec 74yds 1TD

Predictions 6 rec 110yds

Last 3 WR2s vs PHI

B. Lafell 3rec 74yds 1TD

D. Bryant 3rec 87yds 1TD

Prediction 5rec 81yds

Good post, man.

My only objection is that Nnamdi is in serious decline and will not be able to stop Dez Bryant at all. He'll still eat up a bunch of targets and Cole Beasley will also get looks. Ogletree is a huge gamble coming off of injury. Definite boom or bust. Beasley looks safer.

I like Josh Gordon vs the Raiders A LOT if Wheedon is cleared to play. If it's noodle-arm McCoy at QB, ugh, never mind. Oakland has every appearance of a team that has given up, especially defensively, and Gordon is massively overdue for a longball (he hasn't had one since week 7, which is probably why he will be available on a lot of waiver wires).

I have been dealing with Den Moore losing trackage with Palmer, not sure why...

So I'm picking up WR3 bench as insurance.

Priotitized Broyles vs IND and starting him.

Then Blackmon @ BUF

Then Garcon vs WAS

- I have Broyles, going for Blackmon next. But Broyles seems like the man.

Then Blackmon @ BUF

Then Garcon vs WAS

I grabbed Broyles, Garcon, and Sanu this morning off waivers for my backup WR just in case, they are backing up Cecil Shorts and Cruz as of now. I cleaned house on my bench

I grabbed Broyles, Garcon, and Sanu this morning off waivers for my backup WR just in case, they are backing up Cecil Shorts and Cruz as of now. I cleaned house on my bench

i would be interested to see the targets sanu gets this week with hawkins back... only 29 yards last week, but sanu sure is a TD machine!

This week, I have to play 2 wide receivers out of: Blackmon, SRice, Lafell, Gordon, DMoore, and Bowe.

Right now, I've got Blackmon in there and I'm leaning toward Lafell over Gordon.

SRice is facing a tough Bears defense on the road and he just doesn't get the targets that I'd like to see him getting as the Seahawks #1 receiver.

DMoore just isn't producing the past few weeks and too many of Palmers throws have been going to receivers further down Oakland's depth chart.

Bowe doesn't seem to have the upside, especially when it comes to scoring touchdowns, that he once had with better quarterback play in KC.

I like Gordon this week against the Raiders, but am unsure of the qb situation in Cleveland.

That leaves me with Blackmon, who has been scoring td's as of late, and Lafell, who has been doing the same with Newton improving his game.

What says you?

This is the one that interests me the most - especially with Fasano injured. Anyone have insights into this situation? I would like an alternative to Brandon Meyers this week.

Then Blackmon @ BUF

Then Garcon vs WAS

Titus Young returns to Detroit Lions practice

It has been more than a week since Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz sent wide receiver Titus Young away from the team for bad behavior.

Titus Young returns to Detroit Lions practice

It has been more than a week since Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz sent wide receiver Titus Young away from the team for bad behavior.

Titus Young is practicing with the second team, and being the last one to catch anything, according Rotorworld. That guy is done, you can't teach maturity.

Titus Young is practicing with the second team, and being the last one to catch anything, according Rotorworld. That guy is done, you can't teach maturity.

Is he really? LOL, what did he do?

Tennessee have made some coaching changes on the offensive side of the ball.

Jared Cook could be the biggest beneficiary. He has made some impressive late season surges the last two years.

Kenny Brit's value could rise also.

Tennessee have made some coaching changes on the offensive side of the ball.

Jared Cook could be the biggest beneficiary. He has made some impressive late season surges the last two years.

Kenny Brit's value could rise also.

Cook has been on the brink of stardom every year, every QB change, every coach change. Eventually you have to just come to conclusion, he is just a guy, nothing to see here.

Cook has been on the brink of stardom every year, every QB change, every coach change. Eventually you have to just come to conclusion, he is just a guy, nothing to see here.

He came on late last year and the year before. Averaging 6 receptions for 85 yards in week 15, 16 and 17 over the course of those two years. Maybe he can begin his late season surge a couple of weeks earlier this year with the recent changes in Titan land. Cook's had a couple nice game this year so it's not out of the realm. He's definitely worth a flier if someone needs a TE.

Is he really? LOL, what did he do?

they're reporting that he intentionally lined up in the wrong place several times during his last game.

I like Josh Gordon vs the Raiders A LOT if Weedon is cleared to play. If it's noodle-arm McCoy at QB, ugh, never mind. Oakland has every appearance of a team that has given up, especially defensively, and Gordon is massively overdue for a longball (he hasn't had one since week 7, which is probably why he will be available on a lot of waiver wires).

Weedon cleared to practice, will start barring a setback. It's Gordon time against the Raiders.

What do you think about Edelman?

Worth a pickup?

Still has not been cleared to play, but if he gets the green light, absolutely worth an add. He has surpassed Lloyd as the #2 WR on the Pats and that is significant considering the way that offense is clicking.

WR has been my biggest struggle this year...followed closely by RB

I have BMarshall, Nate Washington, Maclin, Broyles, DHB, Gordon.....I need to play 3....4 if I decide to sit Ryan Matthews instead of flexing him.

I have BMarshall, Nate Washington, Maclin, Broyles, DHB, Gordon.....I need to play 3....4 if I decide to sit Ryan Matthews instead of flexing him.

"Never bench your studs." Start Marshall despite the bad matchup. See above for my thoughts on Gordon this week. And Broyles with 12 targets in his first start looks good to me. Not too excited about the rest.

"Never bench your studs." Start Marshall despite the bad matchup. See above for my thoughts on Gordon this week. And Broyles with 12 targets in his first start looks good to me. Not too excited about the rest.

That was my original plan....I just have a hard time shaking the Locker-Washington chemistry and Maclin being the only target left. Woe is me.

reports are that titus is running in and around the lions practice facility picking up trash on some pee wee league life lessons football shenanigans.

unbelievable but its a true story.

Looks like the Raiders-Browns game will be played in a severely-windy rain storm, so now I'm benching Josh Gordon along with Denarious Moore.

I'm getting ulcers with my WRs.

I dropped Mike Williams for Garcon.

I am starting DX.

I am currently starting Torrey Smith.

I have Harvin rotting on the bench.

Aaron Hernandez, Broyles, Hartline, and Bess available.

I am going to drop Torrey Smith because Ike Taylor beat him down like Tina in their last game.

I think I am going Bess at home vs. NEP.

It's looking like Harvin and Amendola will both be sitting another week. Step on up Wright and Givens.

For week 14, I like Jason Avant. He's starting now for the Eagles and has a golden matchup with a weak TB pass defense. Probably available in all but the deepest leagues.

Gotta go back to Nate Washinton again. Had 96 yards in a tough matchup with Houston last week. Potential of a high scoring game in the dome at Indy.

Kevin Walter. Always hard to predict Walter's big games, but you know he always has a few every year. This week's matchup with New England has a lot of potential.

No one has mentioned Donnie Avery?????? He is getting a tremendous amount of targets from Luck!! I think he could be a huge sleeper this week against the Titans this week!

For week 14, I like Jason Avant. He's starting now for the Eagles and has a golden matchup with a weak TB pass defense. Probably available in all but the deepest leagues.

Gotta go back to Nate Washinton again. Had 96 yards in a tough matchup with Houston last week. Potential of a high scoring game in the dome at Indy.

Kevin Walter. Always hard to predict Walter's big games, but you know he always has a few every year. This week's matchup with New England has a lot of potential.

I grabbed Gordon and Tate this week, i have a choice between them or Garcon if Shorts dont play.

No one has mentioned Donnie Avery?????? He is getting a tremendous amount of targets from Luck!! I think he could be a huge sleeper this week against the Titans this week!

I do like Avery, but I think Hilton is now the clear #2 guy in Indy even though Avery is still nominally the starter.

I would say if Shorts is out Blackmon is a must start dont you think?

I like Garcon but im starting RG3 and Morris already, can i really start all 3 of them vs Balt, alot riding on 1 game.

How about Chris Givens (rams). With Amendola injured Givens took over his role last week. At least in PPR should be good.

If Amendola is ruled out, sure. I haven't heard any updates on him this week yet. Givens has been productive just about every week that Amendola has missed or been limited.