Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Sproles on TNF

What does everybody think about Sproles' chances on TNF against Atlanta? Saints backfield is a complete charlie foxtrot right now and if his 0 carries last week is any indication any points earned will be via receptions.

What does everybody think about Sproles' chances on TNF against Atlanta? Saints backfield is a complete charlie foxtrot right now and if his 0 carries last week is any indication any points earned will be via receptions.

Most teams have a two-headed monster. We have a four-headed monster. If you get PPR he's a good RB2. Bress loves him and will find ways to get him the ball at least 9-10 times a game.

I'm hoping to get at least fifteen points out of him.

Sadly I'm in non-PPR league. Need to decide which is worse: starting him and watching him do sh1t on TNF, or benching him and watching him go off on TNF...

Sadly I'm in non-PPR league. Need to decide which is worse: starting him and watching him do sh1t on TNF, or benching him and watching him go off on TNF...

Not worth risking 0pts and having to ask yourself WHY WHY WHY DO I START HIM, for 3 days lol..thats the worst feeling..im glad i dont have anyone going thursday, i can cheer for people i dont want in the playoffs to do bad with their players.

But i cant trust Sproles yet

Seeing that he didn't play in the first game vs. Atlanta I'm thinking he'll be quite involved as Jimmy Graham blew up and was the benefactor in that contest and I'm sure Atlanta will,as much as possible,keep that from happening.My challenge is that I have to decide whether Sproles or Cobb will be my flex.

Most teams have a two-headed monster. We have a four-headed monster. If you get PPR he's a good RB2. Bress loves him and will find ways to get him the ball at least 9-10 times a game.

I'm hoping to get at least fifteen points out of him.

Do you think Sproles will go back to returning kicks as well as punts?

I think he will be involved. Definitely not safe. Have to choose between he and Ballard in a must win week.

I think he will be involved. Definitely not safe. Have to choose between he and Ballard in a must win week.

Go with Sproles. Ballard is good for 5 points. I'm done with him.

Just my two pennies

I have Sproles in a non-PPR. Every week I bite my nails with his 2 points going into the 4th quarter. Then he pops for 40 total yards and a score on a drive. You never know, but Brees does look at him in the Red Zone.

Just my two pennies

I'm in the same exact boat trying to decide between Sproles and Ballard. An added wrinkle in my decision is that I also have Graham. I'll be extra pissed if I sit Sproles only to watch him take red zone scores away from Graham.

I'm probably going to roll with Sproles... (which means you should probably go with Ballard!)

Do you think Sproles will go back to returning kicks as well as punts?

Last Sunday against San Fran he was returning punts but not kickoffs. They will probably do the same this week as the kid was returning kickoffs did a good job.

Atlanta has played well vs. WRs...so I expect Sproles to have a good night in the pass game.

Rolling with him over Reece/McFadden, and Bush at flex. Wishing the game was not tonight so I had more time to make the decision though.

I'm playing against him and Graham in the middle of a 3 loss streak to bring me to 8-4 and 4th instead of 1st. I hope they get the flu.

He would have had 10+ pts in my league if Graham hadn't been called for the penalty on the touchdown.

Atlanta has played well vs. WRs...so I expect Sproles to have a good night in the pass game.

Rolling with him over Reece/McFadden, and Bush at flex. Wishing the game was not tonight so I had more time to make the decision though.

Or they will almost ignore him much of the first half and then have "that" happen at the end of the half.

I'm playing the Brees owner this week. Just sayin'. :doublethumbsup:

Had Ryan and Sproles... :wall:

Opponent had Roddy and Graham :clap:

graham cost sproles a first half TD i believe?

the enite game was not what we expected from these two offenses. Sproles was a solid play, it was a good matchup, sometimes it just doesn't work out.

graham cost sproles a first half TD i believe?

the enite game was not what we expected from these two offenses. Sproles was a solid play, it was a good matchup, sometimes it just doesn't work out.

Agree. Sproles did have a TD; and that penalty was insignificant and should not have been called. With that TD, Sproles is money.

Oh well.....9 points isn't horrible, just not anything to write home about.