Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons

a roddy white sighting finally.

and according to the announcer, it was emphatically a VINTAGE roddy white catch.

Vintage meaning that he disappears for the first half to only catch one throw in the third quarter... To only disappear in the fourth quarter.

Even though its against my best interests as a Seahawks fan, I almost want the saints to win because Matt Ryan is so focking pathetic. I might have to start Flacco over him in the playoffs! Only at home of course.

Vintage meaning that he disappears for the first half to only catch one throw in the third quarter... To only disappear in the fourth quarter.

Vintage meaning a wide reciever who actually catches a ball that hits him in the hands. As appossed to the four or five other balls that ricocheted off his hands during this game.

Even though its against my best interests as a Seahawks fan, I almost want the saints to win because Matt Ryan is so focking pathetic. I might have to start Flacco over him in the playoffs! Only at home of course.

NO WAY!!!

Seriously, lance more is out scoring Matt Ryan/roddy white combo 14-13. Night, night, there goes a $1,000 for winning regular season.....bummer!

Got to look into league scoring to see if there is a bonus for 150'yards passing:-). Need something since my "star" PPR wr has one catch and four drops on nine targets.

This is why I've never subscribed to the "never bench your studs" theory.... TNF blows for fantasy purposes

I think Julio looks at the percentage of people starting him and then decides to tear it up if it's low and do just a little if it's high.

Right now I'm pulling for NO to force a ATL punt. Long scoring drive with nothing but yards from Sproles and Graham. One of these bastards score a TD to force OT, followed by more yardage and a game winning TD from one of these bastards.

I can dream, can't I?

Roddy white / Matt Ryan now tied with lance Moore! Note to gamblers here......take the dog against Atlanta in playoffs......CHOKERS!

Roddy white / Matt Ryan now tied with lance Moore! Note to gamblers here......take the dog against Atlanta in playoffs......CHOKERS!

Yeah the dog money line will be profitable!

Well that's a wrap for the falcs offense and prob my playoff hopes. They will get the ball back and cruise to victory.

This is why I've never subscribed to the "never bench your studs" theory.... TNF blows for fantasy purposes

Thanks for your help.Nostradamus. I agree T n f has been dreadful all year., but your telling me we all should have seen Roddy blowing donkey balls and benched him..?

100 yard bonus for Moore now really kicking the ###### out of my team featuring Ryan and White tonight.....Moore out scoring those two by 3 points 17-14 (Ryan and white 34 points short of projection).

At least I have Bryant going; one more FG and he'll tie Ryan's anemic points.

And... with 6 pts for a 50+ yarder, Bryant is now outscoring Ryan for me. :doublethumbsup:

Tell that to the Brady owner last week who single handedly kept his team in contention for regular season crown........just long enough for my Falcon players to go queer!

Fock you Brees you focking midget fock, fock you turner you pos actually score and get carries for the first time in months, fock you saints coaching for not playing Graham, fock you lance moore you assfock, fock you colston for not doing shat after I traded for you, fock you saints defense for letting the Falsons run all over you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH TD Saints