Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Murray

Anyone starting him? I have to pick between him and Mathews hmmm. Think he will get 15 carries? Maybe goaline touches? Mathew obvious doesn't get Goaline touches.

100 total yards and 1 touchdown! :)

I heard some dood on the radio say this yesterday, Yahoo guy I think. I have almost no choice but to go with Murray in one league so, while I just don't see this happening, I'll smoke some of this crack this week. :cheers:

well ill do my part. whos starting?

DeMarco Murray - RB - Cowboys

DeMarco Murray (foot) is officially listed as questionable for Week 13 against the Eagles.

Despite the questionable tag, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones stated Friday that he expects Murray to play against Philly. Felix Jones (knees) is also listed as questionable, but seems likely to play as well. In Murray's first game back after a six-week absence, the Cowboys may lean toward a committee backfield attack.

Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram Nov 30 - 3:38 PM

Player Outlook

Game Log

Career Stats

Draft Advice

Adam S saying Murray to be used in a limited role which means the kid ain't really ready! Another week of useless D Murray! In27 career games he's missed 9 (maybe 10 tonight) and scored only 3 td's! Why do we rate him so high?

@AdamSchefter: These things can and do change. But going into tonight's game, Cowboys expect RB DeMarco Murray to be used in a limited role.

Adam S saying Murray to be used in a limited role which means the kid ain't really ready! Another week of useless D Murray! In27 career games he's missed 9 (maybe 10 tonight) and scored only 3 td's! Why do we rate him so high?

@AdamSchefter: These things can and do change. But going into tonight's game, Cowboys expect RB DeMarco Murray to be used in a limited role.

gonna go with Beanie and give Murray a week to prove himself....and the biggest factor is he may be on a pure snap count. too much of a risk after Matty Icecold sucked it up

if i had better options id let him sit. rolling with trich and jamaal where i can. in another league tho hes playing right now over shonn and felix hoping felix bumps his knee getting suited up. of course this could all change by tonight. would like for the info to be more concrete but i dont think were gonna get it. good luck.

nothing else?

well im playing him. see you in hell.

I should have...15 carries for 22 yards fro beanie...lol oh my

who's the better play, Bradshaw tomorrow or Murray tonight?

I'm up 37, he has Garcon.

I was going to put Murray in for Morris, but that's just silly.

Had Murray in all week chickened out after bogus claims of limited...jet shut phone off on sunday

I heard some dood on the radio say this yesterday, Yahoo guy I think. I have almost no choice but to go with Murray in one league so, while I just don't see this happening, I'll smoke some of this crack this week. :cheers:

Almost there brutha$#@! :banana:

Dude, you r having a good game and then u take a 12 yard loss???? I will probably lose by one now.

I will lose because of the late he will be active but limited garbage....but the best news for me is even when game was basically over they kept running him

Damn if I just didnt hear he would be limited

I will lose because of the late he will be active but limited garbage....but the best news for me is even when game was basically over they kept running him

Damn if I just didnt hear he would be limited

Same. Benched him and put in Felix Jones at 7:30 last night when I read everywhere that he would be "limited". FOck that sh1T!

Same. Benched him and put in Felix Jones at 7:30 last night when I read everywhere that he would be "limited". FOck that sh1T!

You didn't read everywhere. Cruzer was stating earlier in the week that Dallas beat writers were saying Murray was a go for last night. The "limited role" news came from Adam Schefter. I'd much sooner trust the Dallas guys who are covering the team every day than I would an ESPN D-bag trying to make news.