Sign in to follow this  
jeffy44

8:30pm.

First week of FF playoffs and the bush league dudes that run the site have not posted their "rankings" it's 830 east coast. Punks. I've got moves to make!!

Hey jeffy,

The projections and rankings have been sent to MM to be run through the database. When that is complete, they will be live.

Thanks for your patience and good luck in your playoffs.

First week of FF playoffs and the bush league dudes that run the site have not posted their "rankings" it's 830 east coast. Punks. I've got moves to make!!

Don't disrespect this FREE site, especially when you have nothing to add. These guys run the best site, with the most reliable information and rankings. Their research, along with the discussions on these boreds, is top notch.<\RANT>

Don't disrespect this FREE site, especially when you have nothing to add. These guys run the best site, with the most reliable information and rankings. Their research, along with the discussions on these boreds, is top notch.<\RANT>

This. Love this site! Considering it's run by a cult of blind midgets...they do a heck of a job.

I agree with this 100%. If I was mike I would lock your account and tell you to fock yourself. That being said...can I get a fftoday tshirt? Tia. ;)

You nerds who use this site as a social outlet should kill yourselves. Really, grab your light sabers and kill yourselves. I need info in a timely manor ( I have a real life). Oh , and as far as useful info goes, look at Tamme's prjojection for the week (4) verses his ITM (12).........good luck nerds. Just because something is free doesn't mean it should be doo doo.

-

You nerds who use this site as a social outlet should kill yourselves. Really, grab your light sabers and kill yourselves. I need info in a timely manor ( I have a real life). Oh , and as far as useful info goes, look at Tamme's prjojection for the week (4) verses his ITM (12).........good luck nerds. Just because something is free doesn't mean it should be doo doo.

Whooa, easy there little fella. You "want, want, want,..NOW!" -instant gratification & sense of entitlement, huh? You ever consider thinking on your own? ..rather than "doo doo-ing" in your diaper and demand? Here's a nugget prep school boy...do a little research ON YOUR OWN! It's ok, mommy will sign the consent form and wipe your little ass as always. I highly doubt you have a "real life" given your selfish, spoiled, inept winy rant.

Here's your 3rd grade assignment due ASAP: YOU WRITE (not mommy) A SINCERE APOLOGY LETTER TO MIKE PROMISING NEVER TO "DEMAND" ANYTHING MORE THAN WHAT HE GIVES YOU FROM HERE ON.. OK? Then, you are to volunteer as much time as possible at a homeless shelter -and donate your silver spoon. Hopefully it will give you a friggn clue about life. Ahh, kids these days...really sad.

:lol:

I love people who obsess over Fantasy Football and call others nerds. Classic.

BTW - you might want to spend some of your "life" learning how to spell. ;)

A person whining about projections not being ready because he has moves to make in fantasy football is calling other people nerds and that we have no life?

Oh...and if its doo doo...why are you so worried about when the rankings come out?

You stay classy Jeffy!

You call others nerds and actually use the term doo doo :lol:

Hey jeffy,

The projections and rankings have been sent to MM to be run through the database. When that is complete, they will be live.

Thanks for your patience and good luck in your playoffs.

Wow, why are you so nice to this clown?

I predict the fantasy gods extract fearsome revenge on "jeffy". A few things Jeffy:

1. The numbers here are a "guide", meaning that you should set your own roster and not be such a liquidy turd that you rely on other people to set it for you.
  2. As pointed out, this site is free. I'm not saying you get what you pay for, but if you don't like it, pull the hello kitty wallet out of your little pink purse and pony up for something else.
  3. You posted your thread last night. When I last saw a calendar, last night was Wednesday, meaning there were no games and that your roster could be set essentially at any time during the next 24 hours or so.
  4. The "nerds who use this site as a social outlet" help keep this site running by their mere presence, so HUGE CHEAPSKATE PANTY WEARING DOOSHES like you can have a place to whine about how your ovaries ache because it's your time of the month and FFToday's predictions haven't been posted 24 hours in advance.

Good luck this weekend, here's hoping you win by one point only to have a scoring correction bend you over and treat you like you are treating the fine operators of this virtual establishment. :wave:

You nerds who use this site as a social outlet should kill yourselves. Really, grab your light sabers and kill yourselves. I need info in a timely manor ( I have a real life).

You've got to hustle and get back to your chores around the house so your mom will keep letting you reside in her basement.

I predict the fantasy gods extract fearsome revenge on "jeffy". A few things Jeffy:

1. The numbers here are a "guide", meaning that you should set your own roster and not be such a liquidy turd that you rely on other people to set it for you.
  2. As pointed out, this site is free. I'm not saying you get what you pay for, but if you don't like it, pull the hello kitty wallet out of your little pink purse and pony up for something else.
  3. You posted your thread last night. When I last saw a calendar, last night was Wednesday, meaning there were no games and that your roster could be set essentially at any time during the next 24 hours or so.
  4. The "nerds who use this site as a social outlet" help keep this site running by their mere presence, so HUGE CHEAPSKATE PANTY WEARING DOOSHES like you can have a place to whine about how your ovaries ache because it's your time of the month and FFToday's predictions haven't been posted 24 hours in advance.

Good luck this weekend, here's hoping you win by one point only to have a scoring correction bend you over and treat you like you are treating the fine operators of this virtual establishment. :wave:

This deserves a slow clap emoticon!

Wow, why are you so nice to this clown?

Because he's got an army of quick witted key fiends who are decidedly taking pour Jeffy apart in response to his callous mistreatment of Mike and the site. Mike very likely thought some of the same things that were posted(well maybe not, you guys are truly sick) but he doesn't have to respond in kind when the legion around here surely will for him..

At least he didn't call us weirdos, dorks or dweebs. I don't know if I could have handled that.

At least he didn't call us weirdos, dorks or dweebs. I don't know if I could have handled that.

Yeah I definitely would've hari-kari'd myself with my light saber.

:D

I like this guy.

jeffy44 goty