Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Week 15 FU

FU to me, Bob Ross. Pettigrew went down, had to choose between Scheffler and Pitta on the WW. I chose Scheffler. F me.

Fock U, Connor Barth. Not only did you get me ZERO points, but now I'm going to forever have to live with seeing you in our league's record book for "least kicker points for week" until I leave the league.

Fock U, Reggie Wayne.

Fock U, Tom Coughlin. David Wilson is good for 20 carries, huh? So why did you have 9 to Kregg Blumpkin?

Fock U, fantasy experts who said that Brandon Weedon would be the better play over Kirk Cousins.

FU to the career days i faced (as usual) today:

Peterson

Brees

Foser

Andre

FU to everyone on my teams for laying an egg. Blair f'n Walsh was my leading scorer, in two leagues. Thank God it's almost time for fantasy golf.

Fat Mike Tolbert. This focking guy I am playing against had to start him because Bradshaw is out and the guy goes for for 2 TD's in the first 10 minutes of the game. :wall:

I was destroying my opponent, but he has Russell "I'd rather run it in" Wilson. He's got 20 focking points in the first 10 minutes of the game. :shocking: :wall:

FU Josh Gordon. What gives, bro?

FU Doug Martin. Thanks for waiting for Christmas to stick a candy cane up my azz. You've been averaging 22.5222 points the past 9 weeks and give me a solid 5 today against the vaunted Saints' run D. FU.

FU Stafford. 0 for 6 start? From my calculations the Cardinals aren't a good D. Great start. FU.

FMe for starting Cruz and Roddy, and sitting Decker and Amendola. It will cost me the W.

FU to me for going with Detroit's DST instead of Cincy. (With an assist to Matt Stafford)

Fock you Stafford. 6-16 for 64 and a INT. Against the god damn Cardinals.

Same with Charles. 3 carries for -2 against the Raiders. LOL.

I've never owned two players who had more potential who were so god damned disappointing. Die in a fire, both of you.

Seattle defense...really not even 1 sack or turnover

This could be my first ever defensive zero

FU to all of the fantasy "experts" that pushed Scheffler over Pitta. You all should be delivering pizzas. No happy trees for you.

FU to me, Bob Ross. Pettigrew went down, had to choose between Scheffler and Pitta on the WW. I chose Scheffler. F me.

Outstanding username and avatar :first:

FU to Josh Freeman for throwing picks in NO territory, eventually causing Barth to get 0. FU (but respect) to Blair Walsh for getting 25 points for my opponent.

Went into the week in good position to cash in two leagues, that will be coming to an end. Big FU shout outs to:

- Josh Freeman...way to make the New Orleans Saints look like the Chicago Bears defense (circa weeks 1-10). What an absolute abortion of a game.

- Kansas City coaching staff...you have ONE guy on your entire offense who can make plays, and you give him 3 touches in the first half. Gee, I wonder why you can't score?

- New York Giants...Lawrence Tynes with a big gutter ball as the G-Men appeared to take that 'G' from the word 'vaGina'.

- San Diego offense for the impending 2 point game Alexander is about to give me in every league. Pretty sure at this point that Norv Turner is TRYING to get fired. Don't be surprised if he comes out for the second half without any pants on.

I was destroying my opponent, but he has Russell "I'd rather run it in" Wilson. He's got 20 focking points in the first 10 minutes of the game. :shocking: :wall:

This shiot ain't funny any more. 3 rushing TDs in the first half? He's got 37 at halftime. I hope he eats a wasp's nest at halftime. :mad:

FOCK ME AND EVERY FANTASY "EXPERT" I HAVE EVER READ

Yes im a big boy and make my own bed but piss on all of them. Id be better off not reading

Detriot the #1 Defense this week :lol: yup you got me in one league

Sit Romo this week and Dalton is great play :lol: yup got me in one league

Not that it matters anymore, but FU to Mike 'milk carton' Wallace. I thought he ended his holdout? Way to earn that big payday you're expecting you turd.

FU to the entire KC organization. It's obvious that Jamal Charles raped all of the coaches wives and daughters. There's simply no other explanation for giving your best player 3 carries. Well, maybe Romeo's trying to employ the same awesome strategy as Baltimore's coaches.

I'd like to throw up a big F U to Matthew Stafford, you mule-faced fuckwad cocklicking asscantaloupe sonuvabitch. FU.

A big ol' FOCK YOU to Dwyer and the Steelers coaching staff. Yes there is still a half to play but I sat D-Will for this slow turd of a player. DWill has nearly 20 points. Dwyer has 1.2, and the coaches seem to have already benched Dwyer for the day. :wall:

Also, starting Roddy White. FOCK, FOCK, FOCK.

This team has not scored less than 129 pts since week 9 and i wont probably break 60

Actives	                Games	                     Stats	                Total
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T. Romo QB  	        DAL 10 v PIT 10 0:34 2Q	     158 PaYd, PaTD (17)	12.32
B. Brown RB  	        PHI 13 v CIN 34 (F)	     34 RuYd, 11 ReYd	        4.5
J. Charles RB  	        KC 0 @ OAK 9 0:00 2Q	     -2 RuYd	                0
R. White WR  	        ATL 34 v NYG 0 (F)	     16 ReYd	                1.6
C. Johnson WR  	        DET 7 @ ARI 21 0:00 2Q	     39 ReYd	                3.9
A. Hernandez TE  	NE v SF 12/16 8:20		                        0
V. Jackson RB-WR-TE  	TB 0 @ NO 41 (F)	     81 ReYd	                8.1
S. Gostkowski K  	NE v SF 12/16 8:20		                        0
Lions DST  	        DET 7 @ ARI 21 0:00 2Q	     21 PA, 111 YDS, Int	16
======================================================================================
Total	158 PaYd, PaTD (17), 32 RuYd, 147 ReYd		                        46.42

Add Danario Alexander to the FU list. Zero catches?

No shiot. My new "must start" guy to replace Harvin. Might as well have started Harvin. :(

D. Alexander :wall:

D. Martin :thumbsdown:

L. Tynes :mad:

M. Stafford :dunno:

Fock Ben Roethisberger for not being able to lead anyone EVER on a deep ball. Wallace should have had a 70yd TD, as he was 10 yds behind the D. Instead, he has to wait, and gets tackled at the 1.

Fock Ben Roethisberger for not being able to lead anyone EVER on a deep ball. Wallace should have had a 70yd TD, as he was 10 yds behind the D. Instead, he has to wait, and gets tackled at the 1.

Are you really serious with this? I am Wallace owner too but sh!t dude he threw the ball almost 70 yards in the air. :dunno:

Are you really serious with this? I am Wallace owner too but sh!t dude he threw the ball almost 70 yards in the air. :dunno:

If he would have thrown it 71, I may have won! No, I like Ben, and have watched every game of his career. He routinely underthrows deep balls, and as a Wallace owner, it's frustrating as hell.

Detroits defense, I just have one thing to say.

I hope Adam Lanzas brother Ryan goes crazy and goes to all of your kids schools and then your houses.

FU - Tampa / Doug Martin & Kicker

FU - Josh Gordon

FU - Eli

FU - Me .... for starting Eli and leaving R.Wilson on the bench

At least now I can root for my team now.

.... oh wait I'm from Detroit :(