Sign in to follow this  
murf74

So happy this season is over

I made the championship and runner up game in another league but this has been painful to watch. Each week there are at lease a few players scoring under like 3 pts in my lineup....

can't stand watching it any longer

candidates this week include:

D.Murray

R.Wayne

S.Johnson

A. Hernandez

In another league:

J.Graham

M.Austin

FOCK fantasy football

This has been the worst fantasy season I've had in years. I'm in both my 3rd place games, but with the teams I drafted it's beyond disappointing. These guys have been killing me all year:

Eli Sanchez

Jamal Charles

Jimmy Graham

Mike Wallace

Greg Jennings

Hell, I could go on and on. But like you, I"m glad it's over, and almost time for fantasy golf.

I made the championship and runner up game in another league but this has been painful to watch. Each week there are at lease a few players scoring under like 3 pts in my lineup....

D.Murray

R.Wayne

S.Johnson

A. Hernandez

In another league:

J.Graham

M.Austin

FOCK fantasy football

FOCK fantasy football

FOCK fantasy football

Aww Murf...No tears in the eggnog buddy! I managed a victory going up against Foster/Peterson/Murray/Dez/Cobb! As a Cubs fan I can say to you with complete conviction: There's always next year ;)

Aww Murf...No tears in the eggnog buddy! I managed a victory going up against Foster/Peterson/Murray/Dez/Cobb! As a Cubs fan I can say to you with complete conviction: There's always next year ;)

still barely in it....I seriously though as much as I suceed I don't enjoy today's fantasy. I like old school when it was more predictable and not a total roll of dice every week

still barely in it....I seriously though as much as I suceed I don't enjoy today's fantasy. I like old school when it was more predictable and not a total roll of dice every week

add Victor Crud to my list along with Denver

oh and Denver WTF?

Weird year for fantasy.

I will definitely look for elite WRs next draft (CJ, JJ, AJ, DT, etc).

I did own B.Marshall though.

My best RB was a FA pickup (A.Morris).

The crap games by Crud and Hernandez and I still only lose by 4....so if Murray and stevie don't fumble I win (or if stevie was credited with a td he DID score)

I just lost by 1 damn point.

A.Foster focked me and Murray didn't do much either.

BS.

In my 10-team main league, the guy who was second to last in total points just squeaked into the playoffs as the 4th seed then proceeded to win two straight scoring 88 and 83 points because his opponents' teams crapped the bed two straight weeks. Unbelievable head 2 head luck this dude had the last 5-6 weeks...

"Hear them Bengals growlin' (grrr) mean and angery....."

It's got to be a tough day for you.

The playoff bound Bengals messin up the Stillers playoff hopes and all.

And I won my FF Championship today.

"I gotta say it was a good day"

:banana:

12 team redraft. The guy 8th in overall points wins the league. He won his last game by 1 point to get into the playoffs on a tiebreaker. The kicker is he would have been beaten by every playoff team, every week, except for the guy he was playing. Now I know pocket aces get cracked once in a while, but 3 times in a row? Yeah there's lots of luck involved in our pastime. Unbelievable.

D.Murray

R.Wayne

S.Johnson

A. Hernandez

In another league:

J.Graham

M.Austin

FOCK fantasy football

And the Steelers season is over as well, happy times :music_guitarred: :banana: :overhead:

this season was no different than any other year, other than 1 simple fact. Not too many marque players got hurt for extended periods of time. QBs stayed fairly healthy, RBs stayed healthy, WRs stayed healthy sans Harvin. Top TEs got hurt this year, but TE was also pretty deep. It's same as any other year. Lots of busts, lots of hidden gems, and those who believed that WR was super deep this year allowed themselves to stack up on other positions and still get huge value late in drafts or cheap value in auctions on all sorts of WR gems...

This has been the worst fantasy season I've had in years. I'm in both my 3rd place games, but with the teams I drafted it's beyond disappointing. These guys have been killing me all year:

Eli Sanchez

Jamal Charles

Jimmy Graham

Mike Wallace

Greg Jennings

Hell, I could go on and on. But like you, I"m glad it's over, and almost time for fantasy golf.

wat the hell?!?! :shocking:

is that like a cross between... :o

omg. the turnover possibilties of a cross between those 2 is limitless.

i feel awful for u. :(

Would have been nice if The Patriots hadnt taken the week off against Jacksonville. Ridley was ok but Hernandez KILLED me. F@ggots <_<

It just seemed this season your stud was just as easily gonna put up under 2pts in a cake matchup as 18 (see Hernandez in your example). The inconsistency was maddening. It wasn't just the players too, it was defenses proving there is no such thing as easy or hard matchup. Meaning unlike other seasons you couldn't use trends and history in your lineup decisions. So it was a crapshoot.

Next season you would be insane to use a 1st round pick on any qb....period. wrs are very deep but the consistency at the top 5 or so is very strong where I could see going wr/rb in lowered half of drafts to be golden next year. And you wont see TE going in 2nd round. Gronk in 3rd should be earliest.

I am really hoping to draft in middle next year definitely not a top 3

Wait what? I thought everyone won their league every year in this place.

You must be on the wrong bored.

Which team is 12-4 and which one is 7-9 :unsure:

TEAM A

Pos	        Active Offense	        Avg
===============================================
QB	        Manning, Eli(QB) NYG 	39.3
RB	        Foster, Arian(RB) HOU 	20.5
RB	        Hardesty(RB) CLE 	2.5
WR	        Colston(WR) NO 	        16.4
WR	        Jones, James(WR) GB 	13.9
TE	        Graham, Jimmy(TE) NO 	14.9
FLEX	        Moore, Lance(WR) NO 	14.4
DST	        Broncos(DST) DEN 	16.2
K	        Bryant, Matt(K) ATL 	10.4

Bench (QB)	Schaub, Matt(QB) HOU 	41.5
Bench (RB)	Richardson, T(RB) CLE 	16.9
Bench (RB)	Tate, Ben(RB) HOU 	4.9
Bench (WR)	Hartline, B(WR) MIA 	12.7
Bench (WR)	Gordon, Josh(WR) CLE 	10
Bench (WR)	Maclin, Jeremy(WR) PHI 	13.8
Bench (K)	Tynes, Lawrence(K) NYG 	9.9

TEAM B

Pos	        Active Offense	        Avg
===============================================
QB	        Ryan, Matt(QB) ATL 	53.9
RB	        Johnson, Chris(RB) TEN 	14.6
RB	        Peterson, A(RB) MIN 	24.3
WR	        Jennings, Greg(WR) GB 	8.7
WR	        Wayne, Reggie(WR) IND 	18.5
TE	        Hernandez, A(TE) NE 	12.9
FLEX	        Ridley, Stevan(RB) NE 	13.5
DST	        Patriots(DST) NE 	14.3
K	        Akers, David(K) SF 	8.8

Bench (WR)	Wallace, Mike(WR) PIT 	13.3
Bench (RB)	Brown, Bryce(RB) PHI 	6.3
Bench (RB)	Gerhart, Toby(RB) MIN 	3
Bench (RB)	McFadden, D(RB) OAK 	14.1
Bench (QB)	Cutler, Jay(QB) CHI 	32.5
Bench (QB)	Freeman, Josh(QB) TB 	40.7
Bench (QB)	Vick, Michael(QB) PHI 	41.6

I am also happy this season is done with... total Hindenburg in 3 of my 4 leagues...

One one league I split with a friend. we dominated, most points and ran off 10 wins in a row to win title..

another team finished 5-8 yet I broke the all-time league most points for and against in the same season. Explain that one to me??? Total and complete ass raping week after week

Had a dominant team yet had the worst luck week after week... Teams scored 300 points less than me and made the playoffs... Totally disgusted with this team/league

Another team cruising best record and the last 3 weeks of the season make a trade to improve my team and then lose 2 starting RB and Percy.

Had most points up to that point and then end season on wimper... Lost in the first round...

Last team 3rd highest points for, most points against. Finished out of playoffs at 6-7...

Just been a very, very frustrating year. Lots of hard work to build really strong teams and get no reward while teams that are not nearly as good as yours get rewarded.

Makes me really think why bother wasting time on this when things like this happen....

I am also happy this season is done with... total Hindenburg in 3 of my 4 leagues...

One one league I split with a friend. we dominated, most points and ran off 10 wins in a row to win title..

another team finished 5-8 yet I broke the all-time league most points for and against in the same season. Explain that one to me??? Total and complete ass raping week after week

Had a dominant team yet had the worst luck week after week... Teams scored 300 points less than me and made the playoffs... Totally disgusted with this team/league

Another team cruising best record and the last 3 weeks of the season make a trade to improve my team and then lose 2 starting RB and Percy.

Had most points up to that point and then end season on wimper... Lost in the first round...

Last team 3rd highest points for, most points against. Finished out of playoffs at 6-7...

Just been a very, very frustrating year. Lots of hard work to build really strong teams and get no reward while teams that are not nearly as good as yours get rewarded.

Makes me really think why bother wasting time on this when things like this happen....

agreed....but come August I just can't resist

Team I Drafted

QB1 DET

QB2 PHI

RB1 A. Foster

RB2 W. McGahee

RB3 S. Ridley

RB4 R. Jennings

RB5 K. Smith

WR1 J. Nelson

WR2 M. Colston

WR3 P. Harvin

WR4 M. Crabtree

WR5 S. Smith-STL

TE1 G. Olsen

TE2 K. Rudolph

DEF1 HOU

KCR1 OAK

Team - End of Season

QB1 DET

QB2 STL

RB1 A. Foster

RB2 K. Moreno

RB3 S. Ridley

RB4 V. Ballard

RB5 M. Reece

RB6 B. Brown

WR1 J. Nelson

WR2 M. Colston

WR3 B. Hartline

WR4 K. Britt

TE1 M. Bennett

TE2 D. Pitta

DEF1 HOU

KCR1 DEN

====================

This was a brutal season for me, for injuries - particularly the last half / during the playoffs... Who'd have thought that I'd be playing a WW pick-up (STL QB) in Wk 16 for my QB, because DET's WR2, WR3, WR4 and TE1 would all be OUT?!? DET QB threw Z-E-R-O TDs in Weeks 15 & 16... :shocking:

Losing Nelson and Harvin also really hurt. :cry:

I finished Week 13 in 1st place at 10-3 .. and then proceeded to have two of my lowest scoring weeks all season, in Weeks 15 & 16, and ended up in 4th place. I'll be back in 2013 for my 22nd year of FF, though.

This season has been such a focking joke in one of my leagues it makes me want to quit. I will not make the playoffs but will be the high scorer. I am the high scorer and have had more scored pts vs me than my high scoring total. Every focking week its the same focking thing. This week i am playing vs Eli Manning who is so focking bad and decided to throw 3 TDs in first quarter which is more than he has had probably in the entire month of December

This season has been such a focking joke in one of my leagues it makes me want to quit. I will not make the playoffs but will be the high scorer. I am the high scorer and have had more scored pts vs me than my high scoring total. Every focking week its the same focking thing. This week i am playing vs Eli Manning who is so focking bad and decided to throw 3 TDs in first quarter which is more than he has had probably in the entire month of December

Yeah, I've hated head-to-head for a long time. Way back around 2002 I was in a 12-team league, 3 divisions. My team averaged 91+ ppg for the year. 2nd best team was 84 ppg. My division winner was 76 ppg. My team finished 4-9, winning three games with week high score, losing 4 games with week 2nd high score. Any league that I am in that uses head-to-head also has a big payout for overall points champ.

Weird year for fantasy.

I will definitely look for elite WRs next draft (CJ, JJ, AJ, DT, etc).

I did own B.Marshall though.

My best RB was a FA pickup (A.Morris).

I thought I did that this year. Drafted Victor Cruz, Greg Jennings and Miles Austin.

:unsure: