Sign in to follow this  
madd futher mucker

Championship teams check in here!

I'm up 152.5 to 52.6. I've got ray Rice and Decker to go while my opponent has Dem thomas, Fitz,Golden Tate and the AZ Def. I'm declaring an early Championship victory.

and peace on earth, goodwill to men.

My Sam Bradford and Chargers defense led team is putting a hurting on the RG3, AP, and Arian team.

I'd like to take this time to send an extra thanks to the Jets for their performances over the past two weeks as my streaming D's against them worked a charm.

Im clinging to a 55 point lead in one league Safe to say im gonna win the title but my other 2 leagues i didnt qualify for the playoffs. First year playing fantasy football.

Fourteen teams, two high stakes championships and 3 "regular" championships. Not bad, but could have been better. My high stakes games were both absolute blowouts. I felt/feel bad for the owners as both had Arian Foster and one had AP as his 2nd RB. The guy with AP and Foster also had Schaub as his QB. There were good QB's still on the waiver wire, but he elected to stick with Schaub. Sometimes I don't understand the choices people make, but I make dumb calls sometimes too.

The high stakes teams were both very similar. Both had Brandon Marshall, Marques Colston, Reggie Bush, Peyton Manning and Ray Rice. I drafted 1.01 in one league and 1/03 in another. Ray Rice was there both times, I so I took him. The first team won 173.4 to 112.8. The second team is technically still playing, but I still have Gore going tonight and all his players have played. I'm up by about 40 in that one. With both teams, I took QB's late, a RB with the 1st round pick and neither team had a TE ranked in the top ten this preseason, heck, maybe not top twenty. Team One had J. Gresham and Team Two has/had M. Bennett.

Not everyone here wins ALL their championships, but I'm now over 200 fpts for the 1st time this year and am ahead 205.9 to 108.4. Somehow, i don't think Golden Tate will put up over 97 fpts tonight for my opponent. LOL

And my team playing for the Consolation 3rd place also won - my opponent is done and I've still got Frank Gore to go.

A great day in Fantasyville.

Won my 10 team, all with players I drafted. Not one dude I traded for or picked up on the wire. I take the 1K and spend it on hookers with Dez!

Brees

TRich

SJax

Dez

Julio

Aaron Hernandez (1 catch?)

Cobb

Seabass

Packers

WON IT . WOOOO. 2nd year in a row and 7th Title in 13 years and it was against the only to team to beat me (7-1 record) . Meant alot to avenge that one lose. Prize was $850 and we split it $525 and $325 so will, enjoy the $525.

we start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 3 D, standard scoring ppr

wont mention the defense because they dont mean so much (d washington, zach brown, vontaze burfict, thomas davis, anthony spencer)

started off the season

Brady

Roth

AP

Ridley/Matthews/greene

Roddy

Colston

Torrey

Vernon/Witten

week 3 traded roth/roddy for cam/decker

week 7 traded brady/ridley/torrey for brees/welker

week 10 traded decker/matthews/vernon for lynch/jennings

MY CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM

Brees

Cam

AP

Lynch

Welker

Colston

Jennings

Witten

After losing in the finals last season, I just earned my redemption by clinching a win in the largest combined scoring finals in my league's history. With my opponent's team finished, and Aldon Smith yet to play for me, I pulled it off 173.08 to 166.53.

Matt Ryan

Ray Rice

Matt Forte

Roddy White

Cecil Shorts

Miles Austin

Tony Gonzalez

Dan Bailey

Denver Broncos DST

J.J. Watt

Aldon Smith

Roman Harper

4th title in leagues 8 year history:

QB: RG3, Roethlisberger

RB: Charles, Spiller, Ridley, Bryce Brown

WR: Megatron, James Jones, Hakeem Nicks, Britt

TE: Hernandez, Myers

K: Prater

D: Bengals, Rams

Finished the season on a 7 game win streak to take home the hardware.

Thank you Based God! The $$$ is mine! :pointstosky:

My first five picks were excellent,

Round 1.4: Brees

Round 2: Julio

Round 3: D, Martin

Round 4: Marshall

Round 5: Dez

plus the late round pickup of Young Alfred Morris made me victor this year! :overhead:

Fourteen teams, two high stakes championships and 3 "regular" championships. Not bad, but could have been better. My high stakes games were both absolute blowouts. I felt/feel bad for the owners as both had Arian Foster and one had AP as his 2nd RB. The guy with AP and Foster also had Schaub as his QB. There were good QB's still on the waiver wire, but he elected to stick with Schaub. Sometimes I don't understand the choices people make, but I make dumb calls sometimes too.

The high stakes teams were both very similar. Both had Brandon Marshall, Marques Colston, Reggie Bush, Peyton Manning and Ray Rice. I drafted 1.01 in one league and 1/03 in another. Ray Rice was there both times, I so I took him. The first team won 173.4 to 112.8. The second team is technically still playing, but I still have Gore going tonight and all his players have played. I'm up by about 40 in that one. With both teams, I took QB's late, a RB with the 1st round pick and neither team had a TE ranked in the top ten this preseason, heck, maybe not top twenty. Team One had J. Gresham and Team Two has/had M. Bennett.

14 teams, 5 championships? You rock girl.

Not everyone here wins ALL their championships, but I'm now over 200 fpts for the 1st time this year and am ahead 205.9 to 108.4. Somehow, i don't think Golden Tate will put up over 97 fpts tonight for my opponent. LOL

And my team playing for the Consolation 3rd place also won - my opponent is done and I've still got Frank Gore to go.

A great day in Fantasyville.

Stop lying MFM. We all win all of our leagues. Its a fact.

1 for 3. Any year I get a title is a good FF year.

Having Megatron and Charles this week was kinda nice. Dynasty league. My core is Rodgers, Megatron, and AJ Green. With those 3 I can compete for a decade. Charles, Murray, Blackmon also contributed nicely.

B)

132- 122 Still wining even with Amendola and Nicks screwing me.

12 team, .5ppr money league.

Drew Brees

wr

Andre Johnson

Hakeem Nicks

RB

Marshawn Lynch

Alfred Morris

TE

Dennis Pitta

flex

Danny Amendola

Darren McFadden

K

Dan Bailey

DEF

Cincinnati

BN

Dallas Clark

Danario Alexander

Kenny Britt

Josh Gordon

Montell Owens

Won 1 of the 2 championship games I was in this weekend.

Team that I won with:

T. Romo

R. Rice

B. Marshall

J. Graham

A. Morris

D. Akers

P. Willis

V. Miller

P. Peterson

JJ Watt

Team I lost with:

T. Brady

AP

D. Martin

D. Thomas

R. Cobb

J. Graham

Tynes

Arizona

Team 1 got carried in the semifinals & finals by Romo. Can't believe he was my savior!

Team 2 completely sh1t the bed.

Oh well, can't win them all! Congrats to all you ladies & gents!

Ryan, Roddy, and Calvin gave me a 106 point head start last night. Rest of my team coasted to victory today. 12 team, 1 PPR, 6 point passing TDs.

QB - Ryan - 38 points

RB - Charles - 31 points

W/R - Roddy - 36 points

WR - Calvin - 32 points

WR - Cobb - 15 points

TE - Hernandez - 2 points

K - Bailey - 8 points

DEF - Houston - 2 points

Final score - 164 to 133.

First three time champ in my big money league. Feels so good. Bree's and Charles and decker took care of me.

Third year in a row making the championship game. Won the first year, lost last year, won again this year.

Luck

Julio

Megatron

Alshon

Spiller

R. Bush

Ballard

Graham

NE D

Pratter

This was 1 out of 5. Not too good but oh well.

Won the FFT Geek Club 12Geeks1Cup League. (12 teams 1 PPR 9 bench slots) - we'll probably be looking for players next season like we are every season, and i am the de facto cocoa missionary, until i can con someone else into doing it. Drop me a PM.

7-6 team that backed into the playoffs losing 3 of the last 4 regular season matchups. Then took down the #3 seed, the #2 seed and the #1 seed in the playoffs.

The Ex-Vegetable Monkeys

Ryan

Rayrice/Sproles

Wayne/Cobb/Cruz

Hernandez

Bailey

Jets DST

:pointstosky: Two Money Leagues. Two Championships. 1st time winning both in same year :pointstosky:

Thank You SD Def/ST yesterday :headbanger:

And props to my WR's (Calvin,RWayne,Decker in one league and Dez, Miles, And BMarshall in the other) & QB's (Ryan & PManning) for stepping up while my RB's (AP, AF, CJ) laid an egg in the Fantasy Bowl :banana:

One of the, if not the, best year ever. And congrats to all the other Champs. Merry Christmas :cheers:

Won my $ deep keeper league; it helped that my opponent had a perfect storm of crap performances (Foster, BJGE, Hernandez among them).

I'm particularly proud because I had blown up my team this season and restarted from scratch. Our format is difficult to explain, but basically you can keep players up to a cap, and their cap value increases for each consecutive year kept, and you lose a draft pick for each keeper. Typically it takes a few years to build back a competitive team. With about 40 players kept going into the draft, the pickings were slim, but I amassed for next year:

Ryan

TRich, Morris, Ridley, maybe Moreno

Green, Harvin, maybe DX, maybe Hilton

Depending on who I keep, the above would essentially be my first 6-9 picks in next year's draft.

I won by 2.9 pts, after SF scored that late TD, and his Seattle DEF was docked three pts, via the pts allowed scoring.

It probably shouldn't have even been that close. I had Forte, Foster, and Cobb each only play just one half yesterday, due to injuries.

3rd title in 8 yrs. 12 team re-auction.

1 chip out of 3 leagues, championship team below (12 team PPR):

1 QB: Rodgers, P. Manning2 RB: Mathews, Turner, Moreno, R. Grant2 WR: A. Johnson, R. Cobb, Colston, M. Floyd, G. Jennings1 TE: Witten, M. Bennett1 DST: Bears, Texans1 K: Janikowski

I won my only championship game yesterday in my 12 team, PPR, redraft league. I took down a team that was better than mine, but that happens sometimes. I'll definitely take it.

My team-

Ryan

McFadden

D.Thomas

J.Graham

R.Cobb

A.Brown

D.Williams

Hanson

De.Johnson

B.Wagner

D.Ryans

Beat a team that had RG3, Peterson, Gore, Calvin, Andre Johnson, V.Jackson, Witten, etc.

So I ended up winning one league and finished 3rd in another out of my 3 money leagues.

I started off 9-0 and still haven't won yet.

If I didn't forget about the Saturday night game and put Chicago in at D instead for leaving in Det. from the previous week, I would be a lot happier right now.

(we don't do playoffs.)