Sign in to follow this  
eaglecrusherspart2

So who you got? Cowgirls or Redskins?

The Dallas Cowboys. Redskins and their fans are weak and start threads with baited leading questions.

Redskins. Cowboys defense is a M.A.S.H. unit & RGIII & Co. will control the clock more & win the turnover battle. Close game, I'm calling it 30-27 in favor of the Skins.

Redskins, because Turnover Tony in a big game with playoff implications is a recipe for Sanchez-level epic failures.

Me and a buddy actually name certain types of turnovers. We call the INT to the defensive lineman the "Sanchez special" since he does it so damn much and almost nobody else ever does. Then there's the deep INT in a big pressure situation, usually on a crossing route and into double coverage, we call that "The Romo."

We struggled to name the deer in headlights panicked fumble, since Sanchez and Romo both do it. So my solution is to call those "Mexican fumbles." Apparently Romo is part Mexican, hilariously coincidental, but a tie that binds my favorite top two bunglers together.

I'm pulling for the Redskins but I just seem them doing a Charlie Brown trying to kick a football. So close, yet so far away.

To me, it's a pyric victory at best by the 'boys either way.

Hmm.. Veteran team loaded with a shiitload of veteran talent - playing for their very playoff survival against a team that ate shiit last year and is headed up by a rookie QB.

If Dal wins, they should never have been in such a position anyway and if they lose, well, they have no excuse whatsoever.

Guessing Dez will revert to form and start bobbling passes, Romo will choke as usual and Garrett won't be able to manage a clock - even if it's a freaking sun-dial.

...And Jerry Jones needs to do the Boys a favor and Al Davis already...

Cowboys, only cause RG is dinged up.

I don't think the RG3 injury will have much baring on the outcome. If anything, it's that porous secondary of Washington getting systematically taken apart by Romo and Dez that is the bigger concern for Shanahan.

As an Eagles fan, who do you root for, MDC?

I don't think the RG3 injury will have much baring on the outcome. If anything, it's that porous secondary of Washington getting systematically taken apart by Romo and Dez that is the bigger concern for Shanahan.

As an Eagles fan, who do you root for, MDC?

As an Eagles fan I'm mostly glad neither team will win a championship this year but I guess I'd root for the Skins. They don't have nearly as many bandwagoneer assclown fans and I like RG3.

As an Eagles fan I'm mostly glad neither team will win a championship this year but I guess I'd root for the Skins. They don't have nearly as many bandwagoneer assclown fans and I like RG3.

I agree. The only thing about the Skins is that their fans are becoming increasingly annoying. My inlaws are huge Skins fans. I'm glad they're doing well and I want to root for them but man...chill the fock out already. Get into the playoffs and do something before shittalking.

To me, it's a pyric victory at best by the 'boys either way.

Hmm.. Veteran team loaded with a shiitload of veteran talent - playing for their very playoff survival against a team that ate shiit last year and is headed up by a rookie QB.

really? all that "veteran talent" is hurt. they have austin, dez, and witten. no offensive line. starting RB has less than 16 games experience. 3 of their 4 best defensive players are on IR. the other might get 20 snaps. their backups are hurt. the street free agents and practice squad guys that were brought in to fill holes are hurt. about the only good thing they have on defense is carr.

going up against one of the best rushing offenses in the league, with one of the best QBs in the league, along with a top rushing defense. at their house.

the smart money is on washington.