Sign in to follow this  
madd futher mucker

The 2013 Dynasty Q & A thread

Some more Fat Bastards dynasty trades:

1. The Mighty Pinksburg Orgasmics gave up Dalton, Andy CIN QB;Bess, Davone MIA WR;Miller, Zach SEA TE; Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.11;Year 2013 Draft Pick 6.04

Bear D!ck Punch gave up Brown, Andre NYG RB;Ivory, Christopher NOS RB;Baldwin, Jon KCC WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 5.03

2. HitNRun gave up Powell, Bilal NYJ RB; Year 2014 Round 3 Draft Pick from HitNRun

The Hype Machines gave up Tate, Golden SEA WR

3. Combative Clowns gave up Manning, Eli NYG QB;Hilton, T.Y. IND WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 6.06

Schmucks gave up Stafford, Matthew DET QB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.06;Year 2013 Draft Pick 5.08

4. Combative Clowns gave up Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR; Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick from Combative Clowns

Cincinnati Prancers gave up Bush, Reggie DET RB;Ford, Jacoby OAK WR; Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from Cincinnati Prancers

5. The Druids gave up Ryan, Matt ATL QB;Witten, Jason DAL TE

Schmucks gave up Manning, Eli NYG QB;Cruz, Victor NYG WR;Cameron, Jordan CLE TE

I don't usually comment on the trades that go down, but I got beat out in the trade #4 deal. I offered my 2014 1st and 3rd round pick for Reggie Bush. Running backs are going at quite a premium right now.

Trade #5 was interesting as well. I thought it was an especially shrewd trade for Schmucks, as he solidified his QB situation and got Witten to firm up his TE. This league awards i 1/2 points per reception for TEs and Witten is a PPR monster. Schmucks has again put himself in a position to seriously contend for the championship - which he won last year.

http://www29.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/13124#0

In a 14 team IDP

I traded away

Paul Kruger

Cecil Shorts

Ed Reed

Jaquizz Rodgers

for

Paul Kruger will be listed as a LBer this year and he would be one of my first cuts. I was number 1 in DB scoring last year and Ed Reed probably would have not made my week 1 lineup. Jaquizz Rodgers is going to be a career backup like Norwood, plus we are only allowed 6 RB's on our roster. I did not want to have Rodgers as one of my 6 guys this year.

That means I got 1.13 and 2.03 for Cecil Shorts. He was my #5 WR behind Eric Decker, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, and Desean Jackson.

I will use these picks maybe on some linebackers or roll them into future years.

That trade makes sense to me, MTSkiBum . The values seem just about right.

On the subject of trades, it had been almost two weeks since the Fat Bastards dynasty league had any activity, but tonight the Yeti Brethren jumped into the action with his first two trades of the season, engineering simultaneous trades as follows:

Yeti Brethren gave up Romo, Tony DAL QB;Jackson, DeSean PHI WR;LaFell, Brandon CAR WR;Bennett, Martellus CHI TE

HitNRun gave up Brady, Tom NEP QB;Jones, Marvin CIN WR;Davis, Fred WAS TE; Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick from HitNRun

and

Yeti Brethren gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.01

The Mighty Pinksburg Orgasmics gave up Crabtree, Michael SFO WR;Wilson, Marquess FA WR

Before I ask a question of all of you, I have to preface by telling you that some 2013 rookies were already taken in last years developmental draft, among them were RBs Eddie Lacy, Gio Bernard, and Monte Ball along with WRs Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Robert Woods and (part of the deal with Michael Crabtree) Marquess Wilson.

So the question up for debate is: Did I overpay for the 1.01 pick in our upcoming rookie draft?

Before I ask a question of all of you, I have to preface by telling you that some 2013 rookies were already taken in last years developmental draft, among them were RBs Eddie Lacy, Gio Bernard, and Monte Ball along with WRs Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Robert Woods and (part of the deal with Michael Crabtree) Marquess Wilson.

So the question up for debate is: Did I overpay for the 1.01 pick in our upcoming rookie draft?

Strange. What a dumb rule variation. I'd lobby to change it.

As is right now, keep an eye on Johnathan Franklin, he may be the answer to your problem. If you don't like Franklin or his landing spot, can't you use the same tactic it to raid next year's rookies? The top picks are always RBs.

In related news, glad Marcus Lattimore wasn't on your list.

Some more Fat Bastards dynasty trades:

1. The Mighty Pinksburg Orgasmics gave up Dalton, Andy CIN QB;Bess, Davone MIA WR;Miller, Zach SEA TE; Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.11;Year 2013 Draft Pick 6.04

Bear D!ck Punch gave up Brown, Andre NYG RB;Ivory, Christopher NOS RB;Baldwin, Jon KCC WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 5.03

2. HitNRun gave up Powell, Bilal NYJ RB; Year 2014 Round 3 Draft Pick from HitNRun

The Hype Machines gave up Tate, Golden SEA WR

3. Combative Clowns gave up Manning, Eli NYG QB;Hilton, T.Y. IND WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 6.06

Schmucks gave up Stafford, Matthew DET QB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.06;Year 2013 Draft Pick 5.08

4. Combative Clowns gave up Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR; Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick from Combative Clowns

Cincinnati Prancers gave up Bush, Reggie DET RB;Ford, Jacoby OAK WR; Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from Cincinnati Prancers

5. The Druids gave up Ryan, Matt ATL QB;Witten, Jason DAL TE

Schmucks gave up Manning, Eli NYG QB;Cruz, Victor NYG WR;Cameron, Jordan CLE TE

I don't usually comment on the trades that go down, but I got beat out in the trade #4 deal. I offered my 2014 1st and 3rd round pick for Reggie Bush. Running backs are going at quite a premium right now.

Trade #5 was interesting as well. I thought it was an especially shrewd trade for Schmucks, as he solidified his QB situation and got Witten to firm up his TE. This league awards i 1/2 points per reception for TEs and Witten is a PPR monster. Schmucks has again put himself in a position to seriously contend for the championship - which he won last year.

http://www29.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/13124#0

Mid-season last year, I traded my 1st and 2nd picks this year for Reggie Bush. Turned out to be 12 and 26 overall (14 team league). It's not so bad as it sounds. My roster is stacked and I'm not sure late first round picks will help too much. I'll probably only cut two players, still have an early second rounder from another deal, and will use the 3rd rounder on a kicker (I have no kicker on the roster, cut him and used the spot for a waiver pickup- Flynn) before anybody else picks one up.

I have trouble with the value of 1.01 because of the format of this league MFM but I will go on the assumption that the pick is slightly less valuable because of the developmental picks. that said you are one of the most respected guys I know when it comes to collage players so I guess it’s close to a wash..

does anyone ever use a 1.01 on a non declared player?

Personally I am very high on Crabtree so I am not sure I would make the deal but team make up has something to do with it also.

it boils down to this, can you spare the wr?

Strange. What a dumb rule variation. I'd lobby to change it.

As is right now, keep an eye on Johnathan Franklin, he may be the answer to your problem. If you don't like Franklin or his landing spot, can't you use the same tactic it to raid next year's rookies? The top picks are always RBs.

In related news, glad Marcus Lattimore wasn't on your list.

Franklin is one of about three guys I had in mind (depending on landing spot) who i thought could be worth giving up Crabtree for when I decided to move up to 1.01.

You either love the rule or you don't. I think that everyone in our league likes our rule allowing for a limited number of college players to be picked every year. It adds an additional element of strategy and risk, and is one of the things that makes our league unique and fun.

BTW, Lattimore IS already rostered as an early devy pick. I chose Ray Graham in last year's draft (I believe somewhere around 2.05). Of course Lattimore's injury is career threatening and Graham has yet to fully recover from his ACL.

So besides having to wait a year with no production from a college player, there is the significant additional injury risk in taking a 2014 developmental with the 1.01 in this year's draft.

I believe Lattimore went about 1.04 or 1.05 last year. If you can identify a very talented 2014 draft eligible prospect, about the earliest I personally could justify taking a player of his calliber (and that was before his terrible 2012 injury) would be somewhere in the latter half of the 1st round to compensate for the extra risk of injury and the carrying cost of the roster spot for a whole year with no NFL production..

I traded away

1.08 rookie pick

desean jackson

for

2.14 rookie pick

Torrey Smith

I traded away

1.08 rookie pick

desean jackson

for

2.14 rookie pick

Torrey Smith

That's not something I would have done.

But when it comes to dynasties more than anything. Everyone's values really tend to be EXTREMELY different. You seem to be very high on Smith, so it is what it is.

By my own opinion. If the draft picks were the other way around. Djax and 2, Smith and 1. I would have said it would be even steven.

So I'd rather be on his end of things.

I think you noted earlier in this thread that RBs are pricey right now, especially in leagues that start 2 and have at least 1 flex, so if there ends up being a RB or TE (TE premium league right?) you like drafted into a good situation the trade will probably work out for you. If you ended up taking a WR at #1 I'm not so sure. I wouldn't personally like the risk/reward better of a prospect better than Crabtree, though I am not as high on him as most. He has produced for a relatively short time period, appears to come with diva issues, and SF seems dedicated to developing multiple options offensively. It wouldn't shock me if his last 8 game run ends up as the best of his career, at least in SF.

Still, even though there are many interesting WRs in this draft I wouldn't take any of the unproven options over Crabtree.

Did you overpay, I don't think so, but there is an element of risk involved without knowing prospect destinations which will probably determine which side of even you come out on.

I am personally finishing up the bulk of my prospect evaluations and will post my impression of your far more dedicated work in the prospect thread shortly. I sure appreciate you making your work available here for our consumption.

I traded away

1.08 rookie pick

desean jackson

for

2.14 rookie pick

Torrey Smith

I'm on the other side of Kopy on this one and I like your deal. I am aware that DJax appears to have potential and will, at the very least, get alot of hype in the new offense but I am doubtful it will turn him into a starter who can be counted on weekly for an extended period of time. So far he has been a guy who as soon as he has some success shoots himself in the foot anyway, so I think you were right to deal him away while the interest is there. Of course it may still have been too early to get top dollar and you might have done better by waiting until summer. I think T. Smith has the far better chance of turning into a guy who you can count on consistently from week to week.

There are some interesting prospects in the mid-late 1st especially if you have a league where Eifert falls, but I personally have now dealt all of my 1st round choices away in all but 1 league.

Some trades I have made which I think were all in the last month just for informational value on player valuations. I'm not looking for validation or to get slammed and some of the other owners are readers here. I think they were all pretty even and win/win in the context of the rosters for both owners involved.

In one league:

I gave:

Hartline, Brian WR MIA

Thompson, Taylor TE TEN

Foster, Arian RB HOU (Yeah I traded away the untradable)

2014 3rd

I got:

Pierce, Bernard RB BAL

Gronkowski, Rob TE NE

2014 1st

2014 2nd

I gave:

2013 Pick 1.02

Brown, Vincent WR SD I have a pretty good squad and had pick 1.02 as a piece in another a couple of months ago (D. Wilson)

and AJ probably helps this squad far more than anyone at 1.02, it was a NOW trade

I got"

Johnson, Andre WR HOU

In a different league:

I gave:

McCoy and L. Miller and 2013 2.07 This trade I hope will be the precursor to another. I am looking to aquire Foster/Tate in this league and the owner likes Charles

more than McCoy, now I have Charles and we have to figure the rest out.

I got:

J. Charles and R. Bush and 2013 3.02

In still another league

I gave:

2013 1.07 This one is more heavily weighted to the other owner by previous ADP valuation but I am sorely lacking RB depth and I like Vereen this yr

I got:

Shane Vereen

I gave:

D. Richardson and B. Powell

I got:

R. Wayne and J. Best

Just want to bounce this roster out there and see what everyone else thinks I need:

I am probaly looking at drafting Lacy at 1.1...I was thinking about shopping RG III or Rodgers to see what i can upgrade...

12 team dynasty PPR

Start 1 qb, 1-3 rbs, 2-4 wrs, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def/st

I have pick 1.1, 2.11, 2.12

QBs

Rodgers, RGIII, Tavaris Jackson, Tim Tebow

RBs

Lynch, Bush, Turbin, Jon Stewart, Michael Turner, Terrence Ganaway, Lamichael James,

WR

Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Crabtree, Jeremy Maclin,Steve Smith, Torrey Smith,Lance Moore, Michael Floyd, Vincent Brown, Devonne Bess, Marvin Jones

TE

Gronk, Fasano, Kendricks, Fleener, Ladarius Green

K

Blair Walsh

D/ST

Buffalo, Carolina

Just want to bounce this roster out there and see what everyone else thinks I need:

I am probaly looking at drafting Lacy at 1.1...I was thinking about shopping RG III or Rodgers to see what i can upgrade...

12 team dynasty PPR

Start 1 qb, 1-3 rbs, 2-4 wrs, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def/st

I have pick 1.1, 2.11, 2.12

QBs

Rodgers, RGIII, Tavaris Jackson, Tim Tebow

RBs

Lynch, Bush, Turbin, Jon Stewart, Michael Turner, Terrence Ganaway, Lamichael James,

WR

Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Crabtree, Jeremy Maclin,Steve Smith, Torrey Smith,Lance Moore, Michael Floyd, Vincent Brown, Devonne Bess, Marvin Jones

TE

Gronk, Fasano, Kendricks, Fleener, Ladarius Green

K

Blair Walsh

D/ST

Buffalo, Carolina

This roster looks awfully solid Matt and honestly I don't think you need advice from anyone, you're doing fine. :lock: )looking for the we are not worthy but can't find).

If I was you and looking to tinker, and I always am, I might explore trading RGIII for a QB downgrade and young stud WR such as RGIII + Maclin for QB2 + Dez,D. Thomas,Julio, etc.

Maybe do something crazy and trade one of the 2nd round picks for Seattle D if the scoring system is worthy. I know I'll get slammed for that one but you have a team that is probably in the upper echelon and every marginal point becomes the overwhelming force concept.

Agreed that roster is solid Matt. Grab your best bet RB @ 1.01 and then stash him. I'd also look to move RG3, and the bundle for the WR upgrade Les suggests is a good one.

Three trades went down this week in the Fat Bastards Dynasty league.

1. Combative Clowns gave up Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from Combative Clowns

The Mighty Pinksburg Orgasmics gave up Baldwin, Jon KCC WR

I decided to get rid of surplus stock by having a "Dutch Auction". I put Baldwin up for sale asking an opening price of a 2014 1st round pick. I wasn't really expecting to get the 1st rounder, but i was delighted to take the 2014 2nd rounder for him a day later.

2. Duh Namastes tried Dutch Auction style the next night, and put together this deal after some negotiation:

HitNRun gave up Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB;Heyward-Bey, Darrius IND WR; Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from HitNRun

Duh Namastes gave up Jackson, Fred BUF RB;Pead, Isaiah STL RB;Shorts, Cecil JAC WR

3. The Hype Machines got into the action as he gave up Ballard, Vick IND RB; Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick,

while HitNRun gave up Colston, Marques NOS WR

We must cut down to 15 active and one developmental player by June 1st. We can keep more developmental players rostered, but then we lose a rookie draft pick for every extra developmental player kept. I think I've pretty much identified my guys from this group: R Wilson and Cutler will likely be my active QBs, with Tannehill spending a 2nd year on the Dev squad. My RBs will likely be Bradshaw, A Brown, De Williams, D Richardson, Ray Graham and Ivory, cutting Michael Smith, McGahee and J Bell; WRs will be Julio Jones, James Jones, M Williams, R Streater, which would make me cut Salas and Edelman. My TEs will then be Finley and Cook, throwing Taylor Thompson back on the free agent list. I also plan on keeping the SF D on the roster.

I've also got the 1.01, 1.09, 2.12 and 3.02 for rookie draft picks. Here's the link to our league: http://www29.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/13124#0

That all actually sounds good, but who am I trying to kid? Nothing is written in stone and I'll probably do a few more trades before June 1st.

this doesn't really count as dynasty but my 10team deep keeper (keep 10)

scoring is non PPR with 6 point passing TD's

QB: Romo, Flacco, Palmer

RB: Lynch, Bush, Mathews, Ballard, D.Thomas

WR: Harvin, Austin, Stevie, JamesJones

TE: Gronk, Rudolph

picks 1.10, 2.10 and so on are all in tact.

must cut down to 10 sometime in the summer. feel pretty good that those 10 are obvious. also no concerned with picking last as this draft class does little for me. right now i'm starting to search for trade targets. I'm willing to part with just about anyone on my roster. The only one that would be hard to move would be Gronk as i feel he gives me a nice edge at mandatory tight end in a non-ppr league.

as a side note: i took over this last place team in 2010. I finished last, second and first in my 3 seasons as owner. Romo and Harvin are the only original member from the team I inhereted.

The question is whether that league is ever gonna open up. Since you knocked off the Commish, it seems he's lost quite a bit of interest. And, um, no. You are not gonna get Julio from me. ;)

Gronk may need another surgery.

According to the Boston Herald, Rob Gronkowski (forearm) may need to have another surgery that could put his Week 1 status in question.

Gronkowski underwent his third surgery on the forearm in mid-February to try and cure an infection. He's nearing the end of a six-week cycle of antibiotics, and doctors aren't certain if the infection has been eliminated. Gronkowski has to have the metal plate in his arm replaced, and if the infection is still hanging around then doctors will have to wait until it disappears before they install the new plate. That would not give Gronk the required ten weeks of healing to be ready for Week 1. Gronk and his doctors are expected to meet within a week.

If I was a Brady owner I would be selling. His top 3 targets have all missed significant time the past 2 years.

Three trades went down this week in the Fat Bastards Dynasty league.

1. Combative Clowns gave up Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from Combative Clowns

The Mighty Pinksburg Orgasmics gave up Baldwin, Jon KCC WR

I decided to get rid of surplus stock by having a "Dutch Auction". I put Baldwin up for sale asking an opening price of a 2014 1st round pick. I wasn't really expecting to get the 1st rounder, but i was delighted to take the 2014 2nd rounder for him a day later.

2. Duh Namastes tried Dutch Auction style the next night, and put together this deal after some negotiation:

HitNRun gave up Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB;Heyward-Bey, Darrius IND WR; Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from HitNRun

Duh Namastes gave up Jackson, Fred BUF RB;Pead, Isaiah STL RB;Shorts, Cecil JAC WR

3. The Hype Machines got into the action as he gave up Ballard, Vick IND RB; Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick,

while HitNRun gave up Colston, Marques NOS WR

We must cut down to 15 active and one developmental player by June 1st. We can keep more developmental players rostered, but then we lose a rookie draft pick for every extra developmental player kept. I think I've pretty much identified my guys from this group: R Wilson and Cutler will likely be my active QBs, with Tannehill spending a 2nd year on the Dev squad. My RBs will likely be Bradshaw, A Brown, De Williams, D Richardson, Ray Graham and Ivory, cutting Michael Smith, McGahee and J Bell; WRs will be Julio Jones, James Jones, M Williams, R Streater, which would make me cut Salas and Edelman. My TEs will then be Finley and Cook, throwing Taylor Thompson back on the free agent list. I also plan on keeping the SF D on the roster.

I've also got the 1.01, 1.09, 2.12 and 3.02 for rookie draft picks. Here's the link to our league: http://www29.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/13124#0

That all actually sounds good, but who am I trying to kid? Nothing is written in stone and I'll probably do a few more trades before June 1st.

Greg Salas was I guy I was very big on coming out of the draft. He's a guy I'm gonna watch very closely in camp this year. But if he doesn't make the active roster this year as a year 3 player. I think I'm gonna have to cut bait. That'll be a disappointing drop for me. If I remember correctly, I had him as my #3 reciever behind Green and Jones that year.

Dynasty league would you trade Andre Johnson for David Wilson?

Are you in "win now" mode or are you re-building? Are you strong at WR and weak at RBs? I'd need to have the answers to these questions before I would be able to advise you.

This year, A Johnson should still put up quite a few more fpts than Wilson.

Are you in "win now" mode or are you re-building? Are you strong at WR and weak at RBs? I'd need to have the answers to these questions before I would be able to advise you.

I agree with MFM that the evaluation of the trade has to be viewed within the context of the roster. FWIW I did do essentially this trade one league which is a 12 team dynasty PPR.

I traded D.Wilson + a 2014 2nd for the 2013 1.02 + 2014 1st.

Then I traded the 2013 1.02 + V. Brown for AJ.

So what I ended up doing is trading Wilson + Brown for AJ + upgrading a 2014 2nd to a 2014 1st.

At the time of the deal on this roster I had excellent RB quality and solid RB depth, and while my WRs were solid, AJ will be a starter. I have team that is poised to be a top contender in the upcoming season so stuffing more points into the starting lineup now should yeild immediate results. AJ is definitely a win now player in comparison to D. Wilson but I did also hedged the age a bit IMO by improving my chances of aquiring a quality youthful prospect a year from now. For a rebuilding team or even a team short on RBs dealing away Wilson would probably be a bad move.

Anyway, I think the value is approximately even on the 2 players (+/- 10%) but that doesn't always mean it is a good deal.

Dynasty league would you trade Andre Johnson for David Wilson?

I just traded AJ for Andre Brown, 1.10 this year, and a 2014 1st round pick.

I just traded AJ for Andre Brown, 1.10 this year, and a 2014 1st round pick.

you did great. As long as you wont miss his production at WR.

to sum it up the other owner said he wants to move AJ and get younger at RB. His current RB Turner, Bradshaw, Stewart, D Williams and WR AJ, J Jones, Welker, Blackmon, S Rice

standard scoring 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def, 1 flex (rb wr or te)

if this was your team would Wilson alone get it done?

Me personally, I own Andre Brown because I think he will be at least as productive this year, but you could always make the offer and see where it goes. That's what counter-offers are for.

12 team dynasty ppr

Team A gets

Colston and rookie pick 1.11

Team B gets

Frank Gore, Jon Baldwin

Sorry this is a trade that went through.

Is that a trade or a question, Matt? Without knowing anything about the rosters, I'd probably take the Gore side but very even IMO.

It was a trade...I traded Gore and Baldwin away

Here is my roster afterwards...It is actually a league with a lot of dudes from this site

We start 1 qb, 2rbs, 3 wrs, 1 te, 1 flex TE yardage bonus

QB Brady, Dalton

RB Foster, Reggie Bush, Mcgahee, Lamar Miller, Shonn Greene

WR Marshall, Decker, Lance Moore, Colston, Brian Hartline, Malcolm Floyd, Santana Moss, Marvin Jones, Jarius Wright

TE Gates, Mercedes Lewis, and Taylor Thompson

K Blair Walsh

D/ST Rams, Panthers

picks 1.10, 3.5, 3.10

What do you guys think of Bryce Brown? What would trade for him in the way of picks. Is he worth about a 2nd rounder?

What do you guys think of Bryce Brown? What would trade for him in the way of picks. Is he worth about a 2nd rounder?

he really shined when McCoy went down. McCoy's healthy return/youth + new coach and offense makes Brown's value hard to figure. I figure he's worth the most to a McCoy owner. FWIW I think a 2nd is the most he'd garner unless McCoy goes down again.

A huge week of trades this week - at least one was quite bizzare:

1. Cheesehead gave up McKnight, Joe NYJ RB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.08

Duh Namastes gave up Davis, Knile FA RB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.04

2. Cheesehead gave up Williams, Ryan ARI RB

Yeti Brethren gave up Jones, Marvin CIN WR

3. Cheesehead gave up Harris, DuJuan GBP RB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 5.02

Yeti Brethren gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 6.01; Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from Yeti Brethren

4. The Mighty Pinksburg Orgasmics gave up Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from Combative Clowns;Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from The Mighty Pinksburg Orgasmics

Cincinnati Prancers gave up James, LaMichael SFO RB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.09;Year 2013 Draft Pick 6.11

5. Combative Clowns gave up Randle, Joseph FA RB

Yeti Brethren gave up Brown, Bryce PHI RB

6. Schmucks gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 4.11; Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from Schmucks

Yeti Brethren gave up Jenkins, A.J. SFO WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.01; Year 2014 Round 4 Draft Pick from Yeti Brethren

7. Cheesehead gave up Luck, Andrew IND QB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.11

Duh Namastes gave up Alexander, Danario SDC WR; Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick from Duh Namastes

8. HitNRun gave up Tate, Golden SEA WR; Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick from The Hype Machines

Yeti Brethren gave up Garcon, Pierre WAS WR;Gibson, Brandon MIA WR

9. HitNRun gave up Pead, Isaiah STL RB;Shorts, Cecil JAC WR; Year 2014 Round 4 Draft Pick from HitNRun

The Druids gave up Cruz, Victor NYG WR

I should note that we are all grown-up fantasy players so I never veto, but once in a while I just hold my nose and hit "approve". Personally, I thought I was done trading prior to our June 1st cut-down, but the opportunity to pick up LaMichael James was just too tempting for me to pass up. With that trade, I also acquired an additional rookie pick and one more veteran draft pick. Since we have separate "use 'em or lose 'em" rules for both drafts, that means that I've got to try to trade away my excess picks to get value for them.

Our trading season started on February 22nd, and we have had 31 trades in the first 50 days. I believe that only one of our managers has not made a trade (he has gone AWOL - we just might have an owner opening here soon).

Yes, the contract window system as well as the "use 'em or lose 'em" rules do encourage trading to an great extent, but these are guys just love to trade regardless; the opportunity for improving and balancing of their rosters in the off-season prior to cut-down is incentive enough for just about all of these guys.

http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2013/options?L=13124&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=50

What's everyones thoughts on the Rams RB situation?

Not so much around here as it's kind of dead right now. But on a couple other boards I visit, there's 2 camps.

One side seems to think Daryl Richardson is the guy, due to his better body of work last year. The other side thinks Iseah Pead because he was the much higher draft pick.

IMO. I don't think either guy is their starting back.

So have at it.

Traded in my dynasty league

Gave up

Andre Brown

A Hernandez

got

Blount ( to handcuff Martin)

Reggie bush

I have Gates at TE for the year. hopfully pick up a TE in our draft. D Martin was my #1. But Benson was my #2 last year. thats how thin I was at RB. so I wanted a PPR back. I also have 4 picks in the first round, including pick 1.2

in the zealots league,I made 5 trades

Ths is what the main pieces of my roster looked. and then I will list my trades in order made, to see the transformation

QB- Freeman/Weeden/Cousins

RB- D Martin/A Morris/Benson/Wells/L Miller/James/ Hillman

wr Calvin/Welker/Hilton/Colston/D Moore

TE Tamme

picks 1.6/1.9/1.11/2.6/2.7/2.10/2.11/3.6/4.6

Right now, we lose our last draft picks for players on taxi squad. I had Miller/James/Hillman I would of lost 2.11/3.6/4.6

First trade:

GOT- Tony Gonzo

GAVE- 3.6

This was before he announced his retirement and then return. I gambled and feel it paid off in a 1.5 TE bonus league

Second trade:

GOT 3.10

GAVE Kirk Cousins

Third trade:

GOT TE Kendricks, picks 1.10/4.10

GAVE L Miller

actually got more value for this/ instead of losing 2nd,3rd, and 4th round picks for taxi, i moved one guy off, and the aquirement of the 4th, means I only lose my 2 fourth rounders now

Fourth trade:

GOT Flacco

GAVE Freeman/D Moore/2.10

I didnt like the way Freeman melted down at the end of the year.

Fifth trade:

GOT Gore/Baldwin

GAVE Colston/1.11

Wanted a 3rd starting RB and with my earliest pick at 1.6, couldnt be sure to get one thru the draft

whew. So now, I look like this

QB Flacco/Weeden

RB Gore/Martin/Morris/James/Hillman/Wells/Benson

WR Calvin/Welker/Hilton/Baldwiin

TE Gonzo/Kendricks/Tamme

picks 1.6/1.9/1.10/2.6/2.10/2.11/3.3/4.6/4.10

in the zealots league,I made 5 trades

Ths is what the main pieces of my roster looked. and then I will list my trades in order made, to see the transformation

QB- Freeman/Weeden/Cousins

RB- D Martin/A Morris/Benson/Wells/L Miller/James/ Hillman

wr Calvin/Welker/Hilton/Colston/D Moore

TE Tamme

picks 1.6/1.9/1.11/2.6/2.7/2.10/2.11/3.6/4.6

Right now, we lose our last draft picks for players on taxi squad. I had Miller/James/Hillman I would of lost 2.11/3.6/4.6

First trade:

GOT- Tony Gonzo

GAVE- 3.6

This was before he announced his retirement and then return. I gambled and feel it paid off in a 1.5 TE bonus league

Second trade:

GOT 3.10

GAVE Kirk Cousins

Third trade:

GOT TE Kendricks, picks 1.10/4.10

GAVE L Miller

actually got more value for this/ instead of losing 2nd,3rd, and 4th round picks for taxi, i moved one guy off, and the aquirement of the 4th, means I only lose my 2 fourth rounders now

Fourth trade:

GOT Flacco

GAVE Freeman/D Moore/2.10

I didnt like the way Freeman melted down at the end of the year.

Fifth trade:

GOT Gore/Baldwin

GAVE Colston/1.11

Wanted a 3rd starting RB and with my earliest pick at 1.6, couldnt be sure to get one thru the draft

whew. So now, I look like this

QB Flacco/Weeden

RB Gore/Martin/Morris/James/Hillman/Wells/Benson

WR Calvin/Welker/Hilton/Baldwiin

TE Gonzo/Kendricks/Tamme

picks 1.6/1.9/1.10/2.6/2.10/2.11/3.3/4.6/4.10

i like trades 1 2 and 3... dislike trades 4 and 5. should have stopped after those 3 in my opinion.

I talked by phone to ralphster last night and he told me that you guys are back on MFL. Good move. I could not even see your team on CBS without a password. I'd like to keep track of how you guys are doing, so please post a linky to your league. Looks like the action is beginning to heat up in that league. Fun times!

I talked by phone to ralphster last night and he told me that you guys are back on MFL. Good move. I could not even see your team on CBS without a password. I'd like to keep track of how you guys are doing, so please post a linky to your league. Looks like the action is beginning to heat up in that league. Fun times!

Yea, i Dont think anyone liked CBS. I got stuck with commish duties. but here is a link to the league

http://www10.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/20230#0