Sign in to follow this  
Lackman

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Offseason Thread***

This is what I find funny about the Sherman situation. He caught a huge break and got off due to the way the sample was handled. Now he is the victim. In reality, he's a lucky bastard. If you don't think so, just ask Browner...........

In reality, your logic sucks.

Damn. I was pulling for the kid.

I guess we should just run with no backup this year.

I was too; I thought he showed a lttle something last time he was on the team. Now, I am interested to see what Jerrod Johnson can do. Hopefully he can beat out Quinn. Not a fan of Quinn.

To take a step away from the silliness of people claiming their unfounded suspicions are more accurate that the fundamentals of organic chemistry, the opening at QB has me anticipating the greatest signing of this entire off season.

Bring in Tim Tebow. :banana:

To take a step away from the silliness of people claiming their unfounded suspicions are more accurate that the fundamentals of organic chemistry, the opening at QB has me anticipating the greatest signing of this entire off season.

I'd rather have him with possible drama than Quinn.

Maybe he could even get the guys to start praying instead of poppin adderall.

I would love that signing! Bring in Tebow!!! :banana:

I could see Tebow and Wilson working pretty good together as a starter and backup QB relationship.

I could see Tebow and Wilson working pretty good together as a starter and backup QB relationship.

If memory serves me right, I'm pretty sure Percy Harvin and Tim Tebow made a formidable duo in college at Florida.

Damn. I was pulling for the kid.

I guess we should just run with no backup this year.

Me too, but with all the image problems lately he was focked. We will be in the same boat if Wilson gets hurt.

Is it still an exciting time to be a seahawks fan? or does that only apply when the Seahawks are the suck?

Well the division is definitely ours now.

That Crabtree injury is pretty major for San Fran.

I'm worried about Avril and his foot problem. He probably won't be able to run until camp at earliest. I think he has the same foot injury as Zach Miller had during the Atlanta game. .

Is it still an exciting time to be a seahawks fan? or does that only apply when the Seahawks are the suck?

For the better part of a decade or so, there has been very little sucking. Lots of playoff appearances and plenty of playoff wins.

But when a team is mentioned as a favorite to win the Superbowl this year and future years, it's a happy feeling in the pants.

I'm worried about Avril and his foot problem. He probably won't be able to run until camp at earliest. I think he has the same foot injury as Zach Miller had during the Atlanta game. .

Karma's a biotch! These SF fans come in here banging their chests and this is what they get! :Mr-T:

Karma's a biotch! These SF fans come in here banging their chests and this is what they get! :Mr-T:

They still have an overall better team than Seattle.

There are at least 4 teams I have ahead of Seattle in the NFC alone. SF,GB,ATL,Nola and or NYG

There are at least 4 teams I have ahead of Seattle in the NFC alone. SF,GB,ATL,Nola and or NYG

Oh no...The Moz has the Hawks at 5th or 6th in the NFC! Time to start worrying!

Nothing like celebrating an injury as "karma" because some fans ventured into a topic on an internet message board.

Plantar Fasciitis can be a bad thing. Here's to hoping his gets better.

No way. It was already at about a dead heat before Crab's injury.

I'm sure their organization is wishing they hadn't drafted such a dog in AJ Jenkins.

No way. It was already at about a dead heat before Crab's injury.

I'm sure their organization is wishing they hadn't drafted such a dog in AJ Jenkins.

Crabtree finally has a "good" year and all of a sudden he is the end all be all of the SF offense -- a team that the last 2 years has been to the NFC title game? Their strength is their defense and emergence of Kaepernick as a dual threat - I mean damn they still have Boldin and Davis -- let alone a pretty good run game to go with one of if not the best defense in the league.

Damn I didn't know Seattle had such a following.

Crabtree finally has a "good" year and all of a sudden he is the end all be all of the SF offense -- a team that the last 2 years has been to the NFC title game? Their strength is their defense and emergence of Kaepernick as a dual threat - I mean damn they still have Boldin and Davis -- let alone a pretty good run game to go with one of if not the best defense in the league.

Damn I didn't know Seattle had such a following.

He was showing fantastic chemistry with Kaepernick at the end of last season, a big reason the 49ers offense was so good in the playoffs. How will an inexperienced QB like Kaep handle not having his favorite target? Crab has had some big catches against Seattle.

Seattle now has the best WR in the division not named Fitzgerald.

And Davis is keen, but he'll be gunshy playing Seattle after Kam Chancellor knocked the stupid out of him last December.

Seattle's defense and run game are just as formidable.

Umm you're wrong.

Not to inflate the already large ego's of the Seattle fans in this thread, but this clearly turns the SeaHawks into the front-runner in the NFC West, IMO.

Losing a team's #1 wide receiver with whom he had incredible chemistry with his young QB is hard to replace. Boldin is good, but he's no longer a true #1. Yes, they have a strong defense & a solid running game but they lost part of their identity on offense with Crabtree's injury.

Like some of the Hawks fans have already stated, the biggest hole on their team is a backup QB. Wilson is a developing stud but if he gets hurt, who steps up? Seattle has a strong rushing attack & one of the best defenses in the league so they could absorb the loss of Wilson if an injury were to happen but it would reduce their SuperBowl chances significantly. But that could be said for the majority of the teams in the NFL.

I'd love to attend a game in that stadium. Definitely on my bucket list.

And that wouldn't be the only Steelers team needing an asterisk. Since we're talking about PEDs and all....

Then there are the Pat's titles. If they're going to break out the asterisk pen the NFL would be at it for a while.

Again I had no Idea there was such a following for a team That's had one stellar season in it's existence. Seattle has a solid team but damn win something first

Again I had no Idea there was such a following for a team That's had one stellar season in it's existence. Seattle has a solid team but damn win something first

Sorry, I'll check in with you before I get excited about my team from now on.

You probably have no idea about a lot of things.

You probably have no idea about a lot of things.

Coming from a person who is a total fanatic of a team that is maybe the worst franchise in NFL history. The Seahawks actually make the Bengals look successful by comparison.

Coming from a person who is a total fanatic of a team that is maybe the worst franchise in NFL history. The Seahawks actually make the Bengals look successful by comparison.

This is just ugly. Look, you could have come around and mocked the Seahawks when the Holmgren era was winding down, during the Jim Mora Jr year, but not know. Over the past decade or so, this is one of the most successful franchises in the NFL and the team is ascending rapidly during the Carroll/Schneider era. Really? You have to drag stuff up from 1976 for material?

of a team that is maybe the worst franchise in NFL history.

Didn't you take your ball and go home already?

Losses
  • Lowest All-time Winning Percentage for Regular Season, current franchises, .3957 (229-350-1)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1976–present[7][8]
  • Lowest All-time Winning Percentage for Post Season, .3125 (5-11)
Cincinnati Bengals, 1970–present[8][9]
  • Lowest All-time Winning Percentage, combined Regular Season and Post Season, .3958 (235-359-1)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1976–present[8][10]
  • Longest Losing Streak, Multiple seasons, 26 games
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 1976–1977[11]
  • Most Losses, Season / Longest Losing Streak in a Season, 16 games (in 16 games season)
Detroit Lions: 2008
  • Most consecutive losing seasons, 14 seasons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 19831996
  • Most consecutive seasons without a winning record, 20 seasons
New Orleans Saints: 1967-1986
  • Longest Home Game Losing Streak, 14 games
Dallas Cowboys: 1988–1989 St. Louis Rams: 2008–2010
  • Longest Road Game Losing Streak, 26 games
Detroit Lions: 2007–2010
  • Longest Road Streak Without Win (Losses or Ties), 26 games
Detroit Lions 2007–2010
  • Most Shutout Losses or Ties in a Season, 8
Frankford Yellow Jackets (lost 6, tied 2) 1927 Brooklyn Dodgers (lost 8) 1931
  • Most Consecutive Shutout Losses or Ties, 8
Rochester Jeffersons (lost 6) 1922–1924

This is just ugly. Look, you could have come around and mocked the Seahawks when the Holmgren era was winding down, during the Jim Mora Jr year, but not know. Over the past decade or so, this is one of the most successful franchises in the NFL and the team is ascending rapidly during the Carroll/Schneider era. Really? You have to drag stuff up from 1976 for material?

WOW - so over the last 10 years - 1 superbowl appearance and a few other years in the playoffs equals one of the most successful teams? While I agree you might be more successful than maybe 1/2 the league but Come on man!

Patriots

Steelers :overhead:

Ravens

Colts

Giants

Eagles

Saints

Buc's

Packers

Bears

49ers

there may be more - have all been better over the last 10 years.

a team that is maybe the worst franchise in NFL history.

While I agree you might be more successful than maybe 1/2 the league

I'm hanging on your every word!

Didn't you take your ball and go home already?

Losses

• Lowest All-time Winning Percentage for Regular Season, current franchises, .3957 (229-350-1)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1976–present[7][8]

• Lowest All-time Winning Percentage for Post Season, .3125 (5-11)

Cincinnati Bengals, 1970–present[8][9]

• Lowest All-time Winning Percentage, combined Regular Season and Post Season, .3958 (235-359-1)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1976–present[8][10]

• Longest Losing Streak, Multiple seasons, 26 games

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 1976–1977[11]

• Most Losses, Season / Longest Losing Streak in a Season, 16 games (in 16 games season)

Detroit Lions: 2008

• Most consecutive losing seasons, 14 seasons

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 19831996

• Most consecutive seasons without a winning record, 20 seasons

New Orleans Saints: 1967-1986

• Longest Home Game Losing Streak, 14 games

Dallas Cowboys: 1988–1989

St. Louis Rams: 2008–2010

• Longest Road Game Losing Streak, 26 games

Detroit Lions: 2007–2010

• Longest Road Streak Without Win (Losses or Ties), 26 games

Detroit Lions 2007–2010

• Most Shutout Losses or Ties in a Season, 8

Frankford Yellow Jackets (lost 6, tied 2) 1927

Brooklyn Dodgers (lost 8) 1931

• Most Consecutive Shutout Losses or Ties, 8

Rochester Jeffersons (lost 6) 1922–1924

Tampa - won a superbowl - has Seattle?

Cincy - been to 2 Superbowls and 1or 2 more AFC title games Seattle 1 - Cincy was actually good in the 80's

Detroit - while since the merger I agree they are maybe the worst but they do have a championship history pre merger.

Saints - SB title

Rams - SB title

Dallas - are you focking kidding me to even mention the Seahags and Dallas in the same breathe - the cowboys have maybe the most storied NFL history there is is post merger.

While I admit the SeaHags have a great home crowd - it is amazing they have so many fans for such a shitty franchise that has had basically no more success than the Mariners - maybe the worst baseball franchise ever - no wonder the Sonics bolted for the "greener" pastures of OKC - rather than get mired down in the Seattle suck.

Seattle has got to be the shittiest sports town I have ever heard of.

WOW - so over the last 10 years - 1 superbowl appearance and a few other years in the playoffs equals one of the most successful teams? While I agree you might be more successful than maybe 1/2 the league but Come on man!

Patriots

Steelers :overhead:

Ravens

Colts

Giants

Eagles

Saints

Buc's

Packers

Bears

49ers

there may be more - have all been better over the last 10 years.

Since 2003, the Seahawks have been in the playoffs EIGHT times.

They won their division 5 times in that span, made a Superbowl appearance, 6 playoff wins.

So, you think half the league has made that many playoff appearances in that time span?

Since 2003, the Seahawks have been in the playoffs EIGHT times.

They won their division 5 times in that span, made a Superbowl appearance, 6 playoff wins.

So, you think half the league has made that many playoff appearances in that time span?

How many NFC championship games have they been to? is it anymore than their 1 SB appearance?

You should switch to Lackman he seems to have more FB knowledge than you

How many NFC championship games have they been to? is it anymore than their 1 SB appearance?

You should switch to Lackman he seems to have more FB knowledge than you

Well, you've been d!ckslapped around pretty hard, so that must be why you switched your argument from successful teams to the singular criterion of Super Bowl appearances. Plus, it's hard to quantify NFC championship game appearances when Seattle spent most of their history in the AFC West. Since they got moved to the NFC West, they've been kicking ass.

You've played fantasy football before. You know as well as I do that it can take skill to pilot a team to the playoffs, but once you're there, there is an overwhelming factor of luck, injuries, a team getting hot at the right time, and horrific officiating. It's the same in the NFL, with one added factor of home field advantage. But if you want to talk about "luckiest" teams in the NFL, no, Seattle would not be on that list.

Well, you've been d!ckslapped around pretty hard, so that must be why you switched your argument from successful teams to the singular criterion of Super Bowl appearances. Plus, it's hard to quantify NFC championship game appearances when Seattle spent most of their history in the AFC West. Since they got moved to the NFC West, they've been kicking ass.

You've played fantasy football before. You know as well as I do that it can take skill to pilot a team to the playoffs, but once you're there, there is an overwhelming factor of luck, injuries, a team getting hot at the right time, and horrific officiating. It's the same in the NFL, with one added factor of home field advantage. But if you want to talk about "luckiest" teams in the NFL, no, Seattle would not be on that list.

Okay how many NFC or AFC championship games have the Hags been to? LOL

OHHHHHHHHH I get it the reason the seahags have never won anything of note is they have just been unlucky - sorry all makes sense now.

How many reason do you have now that Pittsburgh "stole" the SB from you?

What's your angle Moz? Why are some fans getting excited about their young, up and coming team in a topic dedicated to that team getting you so salty?