Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Innocent stuff that has turned you ON?

Tube sox do it every fawking time. If they wear one of my button downed collared work shirts and tube soxs up to their knees with nothing else on, I'm ready to go instantly.

I sure as hell don't want to watch Risky Business with you. :ninja:

A chick with a flower in her hair. Not sure what deep seated memory started that, but it's been on since before I knew what "on" was.

Old school one: Chicks who wear zip-up hoodies as tops. I'm sure this came from the days of being in lust over lifeguard type girlies wearing them over their swimsuits, but even with a pair of jeans, dayum, just works for me.

And, my new local has quite a few girls who do exactly that. :wub:

I dunno, I think it's the zipper. - The idea that just zipping down a FEW more inches... (sigh) Maybe an 'easy access' thing. - Whatever. Definitely works for me. :thumbsup:

Anyone else read the thread title as...Incest stuff that has turned you ON? :unsure:

We just got an Athleta catalog -- a bunch of super fit women in yoga clothes (and poses), bathing suits, etc. :wub:

Panty lines

Also, when a chick wears a tshirt or sweater of mine it turns me on.

Anyone else read the thread title as...Incest stuff that has turned you ON? :unsure:

Just you, Chester. :lol:

Panty lines

totally agree. Chicks always want to hide their panty lines cause they think it looks bad. NOT!! It looks GREAT!

Also love when I get a quick peek at a chicks panties when shes sitting down and they peek out. HUBBA!!

totally agree. Chicks always want to hide their panty lines cause they think it looks bad. NOT!! It looks GREAT!

Also love when I get a quick peek at a chicks panties when shes sitting down and they peek out. HUBBA!!

Depends on the panties. I think that when you can see the thong coming up from the top of their pants, it tells you a lot. I don't want to see granny panty lines no matter what, though.

Depends on the panties. I think that when you can see the thong coming up from the top of their pants, it tells you a lot. I don't want to see granny panty lines no matter what, though.

I think more it depends on the woman wearing them. I don't want to see a thong on some crack ho either.

If she's hot, I'm fine with granny panties. :-)

I think more it depends on the woman wearing them. I don't want to see a thong on some crack ho either.

If she's hot, I'm fine with granny panties. :-)

No doubt that the woman is a huge part of the equation. I think that a hot chick wearing granny panties is something that is a turn off to me. Maybe you have some sort of fetish. :lol:

Aren't they usually too small for her? :unsure: