Sign in to follow this  
1-year-old gunned down while in stroller...

http://wtop.com/209/3259805/Infant-shot-killed-while-in-stroller

BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) -- A young boy opened fire on a woman pushing her baby in a stroller in a Georgia neighborhood, killing the 1-year-old boy and wounding the mother, police said.

The woman, Sherry West, told WAWS-TV that two boys approached her and demanded money Thursday morning. Brunswick Police Chief Tobe Green said the boys are thought to be between 10 and 15 years old.

West said she insisted she didn't have any money and tried to protect her son, Antonio, before shots rang out. She had been walking near her home in this coastal city about 80 miles south of Savannah.

"I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me, and then he shot my baby right in the head," West said.

West was shot in the leg.

"This is obviously a terrible day in Brunswick," Brunswick Mayor Bryan Thompson said. "Please call if you know something. You are complicit in this crime."

The boy's father, Louis Santiago, told the TV station he wishes he could have been there to protect his family.

"He was special," Santiago said. "He had the bluest, bluest eyes."

Officers from a SWAT team checked vacant houses as investigators tried to find possible witnesses. The Georgia Department of Natural Resources provided a helicopter to aid the search.

Police are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.

I'm gonna make an assumption here on the perps ethnicity.

I hope there is a special place in Hell for these little mutherfuckers.

Me 2

:ninja:

We will wait for the resident racist worms to verify if this is a racist statement or not, stay tuned.

We will wait for the resident racist worms to verify if this is a racist statement or not, stay tuned.

The kid was prolly a member of a criminal stroller gang trying to move in on someone else's playground.

Live by the stroller, die by the stroller. : /

That's my first thought....if that is actually the way it happened. Or did she commit the crime? I have yet to read of any witnesses. It is near Florida so anything is possible.

"I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me, and then he shot my baby right in the head," West said.

If this is the way it really went down, this kid should be sent to death row - I don't give a fock if he is a minor.

If this is the way it really went down, this kid should be sent to death row - I don't give a fock if he is a minor.

They should just inject filth like that with death immediately after the verdict is read.

I hope there is a special place in Hell for these little mutherfuckers.

I know right -- Here these babies are just asking for it and goading people into gunning them down ... these poor victims are going to spend the rest of their lives being anally abused becasue these trouble making babies made them do it -- evil 1 year bastards I tell you. :unsure:

Right now she is prime suspect #1 with a minor wound to the leg.

I blame the one year old for wandering into a neighborhood with a lot of, you know, blacks

Santiago said. "He had the bluest, bluest eyes."

Yup. One blew left, the other blew right.

:huh:

Looks like they got the two "N's"

Shocked I tell ya. I'm SHOCKED.

:bandana:

We don't know the whole story. Maybe they thought the kid was Jewish.

or they thought he was originally Islamic but the 1 year old converted to Christianity - making it okay to kill him and in fact the right thing under Islamic law.. :unsure:

Yup. One blew left, the other blew right.

:huh:

Damn you reached back with that one -- all the way back to the 80's space shuttle blow up with that woman inside.