Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

The NBA Draft Lottery is tonight

Its on espn at 8:30pm est.

i dont know about you, but I find this to be fascinating TV

If you tune in at that time, you are going to have missed it by an hour...

It does make for interesting TV. I'd say there's at least a 90% chance that it's rigged though.

It does make for interesting TV. I'd say there's at least a 90% chance that it's rigged though.

Weighted ping pong balls, frozen envelopes......they do it all. Regardless, if they ever do it in the pIstons favor, dumars will still screw it up......

DARKO!

If you tune in at that time, you are going to have missed it by an hour...

really?, on espn.com it say 830

The lottery for maybe the worst single year draft crop I have seen in a long time - should be epic

The t-wolves are 0-23 in moving up in the draft. They have never had their position improve, but always seem to move down in the draft.

The NBA will give the #1 overall pick to Orlando or Cleveland.

830pm EST = 930pm EDT

i confused now. its 830. but just in case, ill get snacks for 730, 830, and 930. just to be safe

The 6-8 pick might be the best as Shabazz Muhammed should be there -- who I think is probably the only player who can be a serious star in the NBA

The t-wolves are 0-23 in moving up in the draft. They have never had their position improve, but always seem to move down in the draft.

The NBA will give the #1 overall pick to Orlando or Cleveland.

The Suns had the 4th worst record, and I think Stern and the league want them to be relevant again. I say they give it to the Suns. Who gives a fock about Cleveland or Orlando? :dunno:

The 6-8 pick might be the best as Shabazz Muhammed should be there -- who I think is probably the only player who can be a serious star in the NBA

You know that a team could choose to draft him--or anyone else it wanted for that matter--with the #1 pick, right?

You know that a team could choose to draft him--or anyone else it wanted for that matter--with the #1 pick, right?

So you should take a player at 1.1 overall when you can get them at 1.7 overall if not later? Damn you must win all your fantasy league

So you should take a player at 1.1 overall when you can get them at 1.7 overall if not later? Damn you must win all your fantasy league

We're talking about the draft lottery, are we not? The best pick isn't 6-8, it's 1. Trade down from there if you want. :doh:

We're talking about the draft lottery, are we not? The best pick isn't 6-8, it's 1. Trade down from there if you want.

:doh: Ummmm yeah the idea if I had #1 and was a team that had to rebuild this is the year to trade down as there's almost no difference in the middle of the 1st round and the 1st pick.

How I project it going is 1. Noel 2. McLemore 3. Porter 4. Burke 5. Zeller 6. McCollum 7. Olindipo 8. S. Muhammed 9. M. Carter Williams 10. Bennett

I look at a player like a DeShaun Thomas from OSU who could be just as good as anyone

That little Gilbert bastard is there again. I don't really know what that means, except that he is a bastard.

I guess the Gilbert bastard IS good luck!

I actually thought Cleveland was the best case scenario for the conspiracy buff. Kyrie Irving combined with someone like Noel will look good to Lebron in a year. And the return of the prodigal son would be the next great storyline for the soap opera that is the NBA. Only thing comparable that is realistic is Lebron to the Lakers next season.

i confused now. its 830. but just in case, ill get snacks for 730, 830, and 930. just to be safe

The show started at 830pm EDT, not EST... It is Daylight Saving Time... To avoid errors like this, just put ET...

Just a pet peeve...

Once again my Charlotte BobHornets get hosed in the draft . :thumbsdown:

I guess Stern is still pissed at Michael for playing baseball or something.

At #4 I hope they go Cody Zeller. Nerlens and Ben Mclmore will be gone and I just don't think Porter/Bennent/Burke/Olidipo will be good NBA players.