Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Wiffle vs Nikki

I have no idea what NV's purpose is.

Well, for one thing, it's a key buffer state between UT and CA.

How was the fact that I found this place from a google search a lie? You should know that better than anyone. Tikki (our friend Tikki) posted "hotdog down a hallway" and I had no idea what that meant and I googled it and ended up here. Why are you saying that's a lie? It's all documented on our other website.

Fair is fair. I will confirm that nikki did indeed use this story of hotdog in the hallway Googling as to how she arrived at this site when she first started posting. There may have been a plan to ji..prank...this site initially by her and a few others, but that was her cover story nonetheless.

I think that over the years I've established my memory for these kinds of things, and it is how I recall the facts.

Oh right... Tiki's the unstable one. Now where have I heard a story like that before? This kinda sh!t seems to happen to you a lot, huh?

OK. Where else have you heard it?

... This should be interesting....

I believe it was to demonstrate what a nut job you are :dunno:

I suppose it does require more of a background on the whole tiki affair, but obviously the subtext is you went nutso on him and then declared that HE was the unstable one :wacko:

Let's not forget the back and forth accusations of sexually transmitted disease as well.

How was the fact that I found this place from a google search a lie? You should know that better than anyone. Tikki (our friend Tikki) posted "hotdog down a hallway" and I had no idea what that meant and I googled it and ended up here.

Another lie disproved.

http://www.google.com/search?q=hotdog+down+a+hallway&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=

I was with you in chat when you made up the whole lie about finding this place on Google... are you seriously that demented that you don't remember. You even did a Google search to make sure that it would come up, if anyone checked. For some reason you didn't want anyone to know how you really got here.

And stop trying to paint Tiki with the crazy brush... you drama queen.

I'm still laughing hysterically over you thinking I'm leading Sux on... We're friends... that's it.

Sux? Am I leading you on? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, where the fock did I say you were jealous?

I believe it was to demonstrate what a nut job you are :dunno:

I suppose it does require more of a background on the whole tiki affair, but obviously the subtext is you went nutso on him and then declared that HE was the unstable one :wacko:

And how would that be deduced from that PM he posted?

I was with you in chat when you made up the whole lie about finding this place on Google... are you seriously that demented that you don't remember. You even did a Google search to make sure that it would come up, if anyone checked. For some reason you didn't want anyone to know how you really got here.

I'm still laughing hysterically over you thinking I'm leading Sux on... We're friends... that's it.

You are a bit, no dude talks to a lady (other than a relative) unless he's trying to hit it, he's at fault too for letting it happen

Are you a dude? No

Are you a cat? No

Therefore, it would be useless to lead him on.

:thumbsdown:

Not cool dude. They are PM's for a reason. That's not right.

Was thinking the same thing. Total doosh move.I always knew NV was a piece of sh1t, this is just more confirmation.

THIS is actually what you get to if you google HDH:

My husband says it feels like throwing a hotdog down a hallway when we have sex?
I'm not sure what he means. Is this bad?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Yes it is. If you think about the size of a hotdog relative to a hallway you should understand the insult behind it.

:lol:

I'm delusional???

OK. So 'splain to me how I came upon FFT if it wasn't related to Tikki's (not tikigods) response to my blog about me having sex with that guy from work who had a tiny p*nis and she responded "was it a hotdog down a hallway" and I had no idea what she meant and googled it. Remember the blog I wrong about the guy with the small p*nis??? That's how I got here. I didn't know what "hotdog down a hallway" meant.

What is your theory how I came here?

OK. Where else have you heard it?

... This should be interesting....

The whole Scoobz/Jade thing... You're always the victim of some unstable person...

I'm delusional???

OK. So 'splain to me how I came upon FFT if it wasn't related to Tikki's (not tikigods) response to my blog about me having sex with that guy from work who had a tiny ###### and she responded "was it a hotdog down a hallway" and I had no idea what she meant and googled it. Remember the blog I wrong about the guy with the small ######??? That's how I got here. I didn't know what "hotdog down a hallway" meant.

How many guys have you been with?

Gettin' Huge needs to know.

The whole Scoobz/Jade thing... You're always the victim of some unstable person...

Oh that's MY FAULT now??? You think I did that to myself?????

Have you started drinking???

Was thinking the same thing. Total doosh move.I always knew NV was a piece of sh1t, this is just more confirmation.

Like I give a flying fock what you or that umpa lumpa thinks.

This biotch is batshit crazy and sometimes you just have to prove it. :bandana:

How many guys have you been with?

Gettin' Huge needs to know.

NV you've had your fun. Can you please get rid of that PM. It's not fair. Not to me, but the other person.

Also, where the fock did I say you were jealous?

So how did she get here???

NV you've had your fun. Can you please get rid of that PM. It's not fair. Not to me, but the other person.

I edited out the inocent parties

I'm delusional???

OK. So 'splain to me how I came upon FFT if it wasn't related to Tikki's (not tikigods) response to my blog about me having sex with that guy from work who had a tiny ###### and she responded "was it a hotdog down a hallway" and I had no idea what she meant and googled it. Remember the blog I wrong about the guy with the small ######??? That's how I got here. I didn't know what "hotdog down a hallway" meant.

Dearie... you came right out and told me you didn't want people to know Tiki (Tikigods) told you about this site. I'm guessing you didn't want anyone to know about you and him for obvious reasons. And I was with you in chat when you told me the "cover story". Why on earth would I make this sh!t up?

Oh, you're gaining huge popularity points because you've escalated the feud. You've elevated the entertainment in an already entertaining thread.

But you and I both know it was a total dooshbag move. When someone is having a private conversation with you, it is assumed to be one on one. And won't be thrown out to the public at a later time. Asswhole move by an asswhole member. Douchy, but not surprising.

So, do you think GH and Nik will wearing matching wife-beaters to their wedding? Maybe have some Misters up and down the aisle?

Or, in Nik's case, apparently MULTIPLE misters...

Dearie... you came right out and told me you didn't want people to know Tiki (Tikigods) told you about this site. I'm guessing you didn't want anyone to know about you and him for obvious reasons. And I was with you in chat when you told me the "cover story". Why on earth would I make this sh!t up?

DA DA DUMMM!!! :shocking:

So how did she get here???

That's what I want to know. If my "hotdog down a hallway" story is bullSh*t I honestly don't know how else I could have gotten here.

Oh, you're gaining huge popularity points because you've escalated the feud. You've elevated the entertainment in an already entertaining thread.

But you and I both know it was a total dooshbag move. When someone is having a private conversation with you, it is assumed to be one on one. And won't be thrown out to the public at a later time. Asswhole move by an asswhole member. Douchy, but not surprising.

I'd acree if the person having a conversation with me wasn't some psyco biotch from hell. But she is. She calls others on the same shiot she pulls herself. So fock her. And you.

so now tikki has a little peener?

Oh that's MY FAULT now??? You think I did that to myself?????

Have you started drinking???

I'm guessing she didn't like how "friendly" you and Scoobz were getting. Of course... you never do anything to provoke sh!t.

I just love how there's always some other unstable person who's responsible.

That's what I want to know. If my "hotdog down a hallway" story is bullSh*t I honestly don't know how else I could have gotten here.

Asked and answered already. Keep up! :wave:

I really have no f*cking idea what you are talking about. So how exactly did I meet Tikigods who lives like 6 states away from me and is in a profession where our paths would never ever meet?

You are remembering wrong. Actually everyone on this forum was a witness to our initial flirtations and how this whole thing started. There is no possible way I could have met him somewhere other than FFT so I have no f*cking idea what conversation you think you remember.

Oh, I don't know. Sometimes, I like to fix a white bean and chicken chili. It's a lot less greasy than traditional chilis. The key is to use lots of cumin - as white beans don't really have much flavor - nor, for that matter, does chicken. :mellow:

I'm guessing she didn't like how "friendly" you and Scoobz were getting. Of course... you never do anything to provoke sh!t.

I just love how there's always some other unstable person who's responsible.

Nice re-writing of history you f*cking . You knew exactly what happened and you knew at the time that scoobz had never even told us he had a girlfriend let alone was engaged. Now you are just pulling sh*t out of your a$$ to make me look bad when you KNOW it's wrong. And I wasn't the only one flirting.

When someone is having a private conversation with you, it is assumed to be one on one. And won't be thrown out to the public at a later time.

Anyone who assumes this of complete strangers on the internets is a focking idiot.

It's not what I think. It's a fact. You're a total dooshbag POS.

HTH

I really have no f*cking idea what you are talking about. So how exactly did I meet Tikigods who lives like 6 states away from me and is in a profession where our paths would never ever meet?

You are remembering wrong. Actually everyone on this forum was a witness to our initial flirtations and how this whole thing started. There is no possible way I could have met him somewhere other than FFT so I have no f*cking idea what conversation you think you remember.

I have no idea... I just remember you saying not to tell anyone that it was Tiki and that you were going to tell everyone you found this place from a Google search. I thought it was weird... but it was your business. That's why I PM'd you and asked it if was ok to tell the story about how I got here, since you made a big deal out of everyone not knowing how you found the place.