Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Wiffle vs Nikki

It's not what I think. It's a fact. You're a total dooshbag POS.

HTH

Still trying to get into nikki's pants, huh kid. Good luck with that.

Anyone who assumes this of complete strangers on the internets is a focking idiot.

I would think if you're friendly enough with someone here to be having a one on one, behind the scenes conversation with them, you have felt that you are no longer 'total messageboard strangers', even though the fact is, you are. I think when you're spilling your guts with intimate details to someone. you are doing so with the assumption that it will remain between the two of you.

I guess it just depends on the character-level of the participants.

Still trying to get into nikki's pants, huh kid. Good luck with that.

You can say whatever it takes for you to feel good about yourself, when it's all said and done, you're still a focking scumbag.

Nice re-writing of history you f*cking ######. You knew exactly what happened and you knew at the time that scoobz had never even told us he had a girlfriend let alone was engaged. Now you are just pulling sh*t out of your a$$ to make me look bad when you KNOW it's wrong. And I wasn't the only one flirting.

I never said you knew Scoobz had a GF... but you always make it out like she was some crazy b!tch. Truth be told... a lot of people thought you were being overly dramatic. And you do have a history of saying unstable people are out to get you.

I would think if you're friendly enough with someone here to be having a one on one, behind the scenes conversation with them, you have felt that you are no longer 'total messageboard strangers', even though the fact is, you are. I think when you're spilling your guts with intimate details to someone. you are doing so with the assumption that it will remain between the two of you.

So, why'd you tell everyone you showed me your knob? :P

I thought that was just between us. :(

:D

I never said you knew Scoobz had a GF... but you always make it out like she was some crazy b!tch. Truth be told... a lot of people thought you were being overly dramatic. And you do have a history of saying unstable people are out to get you.

Link?

We need to see this for ourselves.

So, why'd you tell everyone you showed me your knob? :P

I thought that was just between us. :(

Haha. Good point. :)

Susie.. I think we may have made this ridiculously public and it didn't need to be. I'm going to be honest with you.... I haven't talked to you in months... and that's because I've been so busy... and the first post I see on here is you agreeing with some neanderthal that was calling me a homicidal killer? I was pissed off. I probably over-reacted but why would you even be like OMG LOL THAT'S SO FUNNY? I mean it was rude. NorthernVike is an ######.

You sure had plenty of time to post a million times in the Trayvon Martin thread over at FBG's, along with numerous other threads over there. Yet you can't reach out to a close friend. Right......

Oh for fock sakes, she was to chicken shiot to call me out on the bored. She tried, and to some extent, succeded to get me to lay off. It's not like we were PM-ing back and forth in any kind of friendship.

I have no idea... I just remember you saying not to tell anyone that it was Tiki and that you were going to tell everyone you found this place from a Google search. I thought it was weird... but it was your business. That's why I PM'd you and asked it if was ok to tell the story about how I got here, since you made a big deal out of everyone not knowing how you found the place.

Your memory is really flawed. There is no possible way that Tikigods and I met anywhere but on this forum. And it happened after I wrote the blog about the guy I really liked with the really small p*nis. That our own TikkiWikki posted "was it a hotdog down a hallway?" It's not even possible for it to have happened any other way than I am describing. I don't know why you think I would lie about this like three years later like it's some scandal. I googled "what does a hotdog down a hallway mean", this was one of the sites that came up, it was a couple days before football season and I think you know I am a huge football fan, and I was playing fantasy football with a bunch of people from work, so I joined this site.

Oh really.... so I concocted that whole Jade thing up in my mind and I was being overly dramatic? She didn't call me on my phone and threaten me? You are seriously grasping at straws. I wasn't reacting as much as everyone else was if you want to go all "truth be told".

You sure had plenty of time to post a million times in the Trayvon Martin thread over at FBG's, along with numerous other threads over there. Yet you can't reach out to a close friend. Right......

Strike... choke on a d*ck. Seriously. I posted maybe once in the Trayvon Martin thread at FBG. I had no interest in getting into that whole debacle. And this has nothing to do with you so shoo.

Your memory is really flawed. There is no possible way that Tikigods and I met anywhere but on this forum. And it happened after I wrote the blog about the guy I really liked with the really small p*nis. That our own TikkiWikki posted "was it a hotdog down a hallway?" It's not even possible for it to have happened any other way than I am describing. I don't know why you think I would lie about this like three years later like it's some scandal. I googled "what does a hotdog down a hallway mean", this was one of the sites that came up, it was a couple days before football season and I think you know I am a huge football fan, and I was playing fantasy football with a bunch of people from work, so I joined this site.

Whatever Nikki... I have nothing to prove here. You've already made yourself look like a lunatic b!tch. I have no reason to make up sh!t. I was willing to let it die... but you couldn't stop yourself from going off the crazy cliff. :wave:

Seriously? At this point, I'm pretty sure most of are more interested in how (soon) you leave here than how you got here.

You're a lot like herpes that way... :wave:

Why hasn't Sux sent that picture of the wet t-shirt out?

Mebbe because I don't have it.

Whatever Nikki... I have nothing to prove here. You've already made yourself look like a lunatic b!tch. I have no reason to make up sh!t. I was willing to let it die... but you couldn't stop yourself from going off the crazy cliff. :wave:

She said I called her a homicidal maniac. :(

Why? Because you throw out random bullshit that is not based in facts? You are claiming I somehow knew Tikigods and that's how I came to this forum? I think most people here would know that isn't the case. You post some "scandalous" accusation that I sent a picture to Sux. I've admitted that a million times. You are the one who is leading him on and and being a total ######. And you decide to bring up random crap that you know is not true about the Scoobz situation to make it look like you have some deep dark secrets on me when you know full well exactly what happened and you saw it with your own eyes?

OK Susie. Continue to feel superior. And keep talking to married men on your fax line in the middle of the night. :lol:

I think we are going to believe Susie on this one as you have been proven to be full of crazy throughout this thread. :wave:

Mebbe because I don't have it.

WHAT???? There is a scandalous wet T-Shirt photo I sent you that Susie decided to call me out on in an attempt to prove that she was not herself a slut. Why didn't you save it???

OK, I'm starting to get the picture here.

You two would find dudes on the Internet to have affairs with. Nikki was the slutty one who would fly there and fock the guy and all that. OM stayed on the sidelines since she had a live-in BF.

Tiki was one of your victims, for lack of a better term, which led you to this site. But Nikki got a little too attached and went full psycho on Tiki.

The schism then widened when Nikki procured another sucker, err, "mate", and decided to get engaged with him. Now she thinks she's better than OM who is allegedly still trolling from the sidelines. OM resents that Nikki now thinks she's better and has also come to the realization that Nikki is certifiably insane whereas OM was just out to have a little fun.

Am I right or what?

Yeah... it's shady... that 's why everyone here already knows about it. I'm guessing that reason you're pissed is that the BF didn't know about the picture.... and from what Sux said... you poured water down the front, so he could see your hard nipples.

Bullchit. I never said that :thumbsdown:

Why? Because you throw out random bullshit that is not based in facts? You are claiming I somehow knew Tikigods and that's how I came to this forum? I think most people here would know that isn't the case. You post some "scandalous" accusation that I sent a picture to Sux. I've admitted that a million times. You are the one who is leading him on and and being a total ######. And you decide to bring up random crap that you know is not true about the Scoobz situation to make it look like you have some deep dark secrets on me when you know full well exactly what happened and you saw it with your own eyes?

OK Susie. Continue to feel superior. And keep talking to married men on your fax line in the middle of the night. :lol:

You couldn't even remember who called you a homicidal b!tch, five minutes ago, and I'm the one who can't remember right. :lol:

I'm sorry you don't find it relevant, that every bad situation that has happened to you on the innerwebs, always comes down to some mentally unstable person... when in fact, it seems you are the unstable one.

Have a nice life... at least I didn't post a link to your engagement photo: where GH looks like a deer caught in a headlight, and you look like an ugly muppet. :wave:

OK, I'm starting to get the picture here.

You two would find dudes on the Internet to have affairs with. Nikki was the slutty one who would fly there and fock the guy and all that. OM stayed on the sidelines since she had a live-in BF.

Tiki was one of your victims, for lack of a better term, which led you to this site. But Nikki got a little too attached and went full psycho on Tiki.

The schism then widened when Nikki procured another sucked, err, "mate", and decided to get engaged with him. Now she thinks she's better than OM who is allegedly still trolling from the sidelines. OM resents that Nikki now thinks she's better and has also come to the realization that Nikki is certifiably insane whereas OM was just out to have a little fun.

Am I right or what?

Wow, you might actually be a real attorney. :o

:banana:

Have a nice life... at least I didn't post a link to your engagement photo: where GH looks like a deer caught in a headlight, and you look like an ugly muppet. :wave:

Oh, no - you diiint. :nono:

WHAT???? There is a scandalous wet T-Shirt photo I sent you that Susie decided to call me out on in an attempt to prove that she was not herself a slut. Why didn't you save it???

What would be the purpose of that? Drunk people do drunk things that they regret later.

I've done plenty of them myself.

Even if I still had the pics, I wouldn't post them here.

Strike... choke on a d*ck. Seriously. I posted maybe once in the Trayvon Martin thread at FBG. I had no interest in getting into that whole debacle. And this has nothing to do with you so shoo.

Lieing again huh? You were all over that thread, along with Curly Night. I bet you guys are great friends now. Looks like you need a replacement for Old Maid anyways.

Please, please. I beg you, post a link.

Oh, come on. Mebbe after a bunch of Coors Lights, you embellished a little. :dunno:

Meh...Possible, but I doubt it.

Ummm... yes you did... and it was just the other night- you drunken fock.

You couldn't even remember who called you a homicidal b!tch, five minutes ago, and I'm the one who can't remember right. :lol:

I'm sorry you don't find it relevant, that every bad situation that has happened to you on the innerwebs, always comes down to some mentally unstable person... when in fact, it seems you are the unstable one.

:o

You could just PM me the link. I promise I wont post it on the bored.

Wow, you might actually be a real attorney. :o

:banana:

Even a blind squirrel... ;)

Thank you. She's calling me crazy and she's just making up wild accusations out of her ass. She is also claiming that me and Tikigods somehow knew each other IRL off of FFT and I secretly came here to converse with him or something. I have no idea what the logic behind that is at all. But apparently I'm keeping a deep dark secret about how I found FFT and my "hotdog down a hallway" story is a lie?

It's not even your boyfriend I'm concerned about. It's the fact that you know Sux is so into you and you keep leading him on is just downright cruel. Who does that?

You slay me :clap:

I :wub: OM, but even if she was single, I wouldn't drive down to LA to see her. No offense, OM

This one

No. I actually haven't and your constant need for affirmation from all of these people is beyond pathetic. I've never once whored myself out to any of these people. I've participated in political discussions. I post my thoughts in threads. I've never flirted with any of them minus two people ever. Anyone raise their hand if I've ever flirted with you on this board.

You are so desperate to get attention from these people you would be rude to me because I'm threatening your status. It's really freaking pathetic.

You should have said hey Nic! I haven't talked to you in a while. Instead you are responding to posts calling me a homicidal maniac? I'll go away after today so you can have this place all to yourself and you can be the shining female star amongst a bunch of window lickers who are willing to pay attention to you online.

You obviously flirted with Tiki and GH. You also flirted with Sux and I on many occasions over the phone. You and I had a quite a few late night drunken chats. I can assume that over the years, us four were not the only online guys you have talked and flirted with. :overhead:

You slay me :clap:

I :wub: OM, but even if she was single, I wouldn't drive down to LA to see her. No offense, OM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: