Sign in to follow this  
Stifler

It is like Christmas...

I always love Waiver Wire nights just to see what present somebody is going to leave for me. Tonight I get to chose from James Jones, Alshon Jeffrey, Knowshon Moreno, Fred Davis and Terrelle Pryor. Since Vereen has to go to the junk pile for a while...Merry Christmas!

I love overeacting owners!

Andre Brown, James Jones, Danny Woodhead, Sidney Rice, Cecil Shorts, Fred Davis, Brandon Pettigrew, and Isaac Redman for me to chose from.

Christmas to me is Draft Day. Although Week 1 seems like Christmas as well. You get to play with your new toys!

Christmas to me is Draft Day. Although Week 1 seems like Christmas as well. You get to play with your new toys!

I agree, but for some people opening day is like getting hung from your nuts and then beaten with other people's nuts.

Andre Brown, James Jones, Danny Woodhead, Sidney Rice, Cecil Shorts, Fred Davis, Brandon Pettigrew, and Isaac Redman for me to chose from.

You are really willing to pick up Andre Brown now and hold him until week 10????

I always love Waiver Wire nights just to see what present somebody is going to leave for me. Tonight I get to chose from James Jones, Alshon Jeffrey, Knowshon Moreno, Fred Davis and Terrelle Pryor. Since Vereen has to go to the junk pile for a while...Merry Christmas!

I love overeacting owners!

lol amen brother . its awsome

People in my leagues dropped David Wilson, McFadden, Finley, Ridley, Pryor(??) and Jared Cook( for Brent Celek???) Tuesday and Wednesday.

I already picked up Pryor and have a claim in on Wilson. Cook is good too, but i already have Cameron and J Thomas.

People in my leagues dropped David Wilson, McFadden, Finley, Ridley, Pryor(??) and Jared Cook( for Brent Celek???) Tuesday and Wednesday.

I already picked up Pryor and have a claim in on Wilson. Cook is good too, but i already have Cameron and J Thomas.

That's a hell of a league you play in. Say hi to Corky when you get a chance.

That's a hell of a league you play in. Say hi to Corky when you get a chance.

Was thinking the same thing. And why the hell didnt you grab Darren McFadden if he was available as well?