Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Blount really muddied the water last night

I thought Bolden was going to sneak into the starting role but got hurt, sitting on Ridley also not knowing what to do. I guess I will just hang on to them and wait and see

I think Ridley looked really good last night too. Outside of the long run by Blount, he looked like he always has.

I'd look for Ridley's load to increase in the next game.

I didn't say I started him, just that I picked him up.

Why? He's a worthless pickup in a full-blown committee.

Why? He's a worthless pickup in a full-blown committee.

Because I have T-Rich, Bradshaw and Moreno and I need a warm body weeks 8 and 9.

Bolden is way moore talented than Blount, he justr got hurt.. I wonder if Goodsen is a better stash than Bolden ?

Bolden is way moore talented than Blount, he justr got hurt.. I wonder if Goodsen is a better stash than Bolden ?

It is a toss up. Both are one injury away from having significant time on the field.

It is a toss up. Both are one injury away from having significant time on the field.

ya that's true, guess I will keep Bolden and Ridley for that very reason. I couldn't get anything from them right now anyways

ya that's true, guess I will keep Bolden and Ridley for that very reason. I couldn't get anything from them right now anyways

I think the catch is Goodson is the better back in a lesser offense, where as Bolden is an average back in a very good offense.

We told you already while you were busy patting yourself on the back.

I told you this 2 weeks ago, but I was sooooooooo wrong wasn't I? :doh:

How does that crow taste now?

While everyone was blowing their FA$ load last week on Bolden, I snuck in and got Blount for 2 bucks.

Whatever, I don't buy it. Before that game he has done JACK! Take out one run and he's nothing...

I think Ridley looked really good last night too. Outside of the long run by Blount, he looked like he always has.

I'd look for Ridley's load to increase in the next game.

I've been hearing that for three games now. I agree that he looked good on Sunday night. He showed some burst on the first couple of drives. So of course, Belicheck then brings in Bolden for the goal line duty and, after a long drive by the Falcons giving Ridley plenty of time to rest, he brings in Blount. Until Ridley starts playing in at least 50% of his team's offensive snaps, he's on my bench.

I told you this 2 weeks ago, but I was sooooooooo wrong wasn't I? :doh:

How does that crow taste now?

You again ??? He got dinged up, we still don't know and he still can be a factor in ppr. I am giving him one more week

I've been hearing that for three games now. I agree that he looked good on Sunday night. He showed some burst on the first couple of drives. So of course, Belicheck then brings in Bolden for the goal line duty and, after a long drive by the Falcons giving Ridley plenty of time to rest, he brings in Blount. Until Ridley starts playing in at least 50% of his team's offensive snaps, he's on my bench.

If you noticed, they got him involved a little more in the passing game too. That is something Blount cannot do. I understand not starting him, but he is slowly proving himself again.

If you noticed, they got him involved a little more in the passing game too. That is something Blount cannot do. I understand not starting him, but he is slowly proving himself again.

Agreed

Only 5 games until Vereen returns, and it wasn't like he had a lower body injury. Don't you have to think he starts Week 11? (with a healthy dose of Blount when it's time to finish the game in the 4th qtr)

Only 5 games until Vereen returns, and it wasn't like he had a lower body injury. Don't you have to think he starts Week 11? (with a healthy dose of Blount when it's time to finish the game in the 4th qtr)

Not if Ridley keeps improving from week to week.

Whatever, I don't buy it. Before that game he has done JACK! Take out one run and he's nothing...

If blount was worthless and bolden was so talented why did belicheat waste a trade on bringing blount to the patriots? It's common sense guys he obviously likes something in blount. Maybe he sees another Corey Dillon type in him. Ridley is still the starter but blount is clearly the #2 IMO. Even when vereen gets back blount is still more of a true feature back, vereen is more of sproles type weapon on passing downs.

Blount is the guy they like to put in late when holding a lead.

Bolden is the passing back in Vereen's absence, but he always gets hurt.

Ridley is the guy they'd like to have out there early in the game and then getting spelled by Blount late. But he's had a tough go of it with the fumbling issues, not having Gronk as a blocker, defenses focusing on the run more while Brady gets on the same page with his receivers, etc.

Only 2 players on the Pats you can trust are Brady and Gostkowski

Bellichek RBs are always sketchy. Last year was a once in a decade anomally with Ridley

This

Yeah, and take away all Sproles catches and his TD and he had a bad game too.

I thought Bolden was going to sneak into the starting role but got hurt, sitting on Ridley also not knowing what to do. I guess I will just hang on to them and wait and see

wow living a hard life having two pats rb on the same ff roster .. not one will be the guy .just the way that coach rolls

Sure

Look, I did not take Blount because I thought he would have a good week. I grabbed Blount because he is the most physical, smash mouth (no pun intended) RB on that team. Other's have said why they think Blount is the eventual RB in that system this year, and it makes a lot of sense. I took Blount, hoping I can start him week 8. And for $2 ... before he got expensive. If you want to be good at FF ... you gotta be a step ahead of the competition.

The Dillon comparison is appropriate. Imagine if the Patriots had a RB that could run it up the gut effectively. Blount has the size, the power and the initial burst of speed ... reminds me of Bryce Brown. He passes the eyeball test for your standard powerback ... which Ridley, Bolden and Washington are not.

P.S. I think he got that first down.

heavy bad word warning:

Keep it real ... yo.

The kid is putting up quite the highlight reel .... for being worthless in PPR. Apparently, he has caught some balls before. I suspect, the Patriots brass has already seen this tape.

They don't have a power back that can wear down defenses ... besides Blount. Bellicheat knows this, and will give Blount more work.

Is there another RB for the Patriots that scored a rushing TD this year? No ... there isn't.

That's why I picked him up last week. Believe it. Worth getting off waivers NOW!

Again, I am in a no trade league so pimping Blount doesn't help me.

I just think he has more potential, short term than people realize. I can be honest about that, because I already own him. I think he is the most talented back on that team when it comes to pure running skills.

Lotta teams ... would like to have that same potential. He's similar to Bryce Brown ... who ... you should see his highlight reel. Problem with Bryce Brown is ... he's on the same team as Lesesan McCoy, who's even better.

I would have my best friend give Shaddy McCoy a BJ ... if he would join the Giants.

Just be all ... "Sorry buddy ... you gotta suck it up, one time ... for the team!"

Really? Your kids that were taken away by the state must be proud.

And that one really drunk chick ... she can totally stay in my place in the city tonight ... as long as I can molest her while she's passed out.

I'll be all .... bridge and tunnel classy. I promise.

Date rape is bad .... mkay ... don't a bunch of you attack me saying I said rape was cool. Rape is whack. It was a joke.