Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

Enough with the pink flags NFL

they should have breast cancer awareness for only 1 week. i hate seeing this pink on the field

roger goodell is a awful nfl person

• Like 1

they are exploiting breast cancer if that is possible

they are exploiting breast cancer if that is possible

There are so many other cancers and diseases out there, only reason they are relentless with the pink and breast cancer is to try to get the wimmens to watch.

On a separate note there are so many cancers killing people and all you hear about is breast cancer. Some how there is a money trail, hate to be cynical but its the truth.

There are so many other cancers and diseases out there, only reason they are relentless with the pink and breast cancer is to try to get the wimmens to watch.

agreed, cause breast cancer is probably one of the most screened out there

I heard they wanted to do a colon cancer week but the brown flags just didn't seem to work well.

That would be perfect for Smell-O-Vison.

I heard they wanted to do a colon cancer week but the brown flags just didn't seem to work well.

Defecation Nation.

Stay regular my friends.

acreed... watched the dallas/broncos game today, and even the announcers couldn't tell if there was a flag on the play, or a player's pink towel on the field... lame...

and maybe i'm wrong, but don't they do this mostly for product endorsement, ie, people going out to buy pink gloves and other nfl products? i doubt people will be in line to purchase 'game used pink flags'....

They've gone waaaay overkill on the pink thing and they're risking a backlash.

It was enough when some guys wore pink gloves or pink wrist bands for a month. Everybody got the message. Now it's pink towels, pink shoes, pink tape, pink flags, pink down markers, pink whistles, pink ribbons on refs, pink hats, pink signage... The Bills were wearing so much pink on Thursday night, I wasn't sure if I was watching a football game or an 7th grade dance.

Enough, please.

they should have breast cancer awareness for only 1 week. i hate seeing this pink on the field

roger goodell is a awful nfl person

I've always thought this.

Why do so many dbags get all worked up over it every year in here? Who really cares. Don't watch if you don't like it.

Why do so many dbags get all worked up over it every year in here? Who really cares. Don't watch if you don't like it.

I'll be honest, I've barely watched. I like the NHL a lot more than the NFL these days.

It would solve a lot of confusion if they would just stick to white towels if they are going to use the pink flags.

I can't remember which game I was watching, but the cheerleaders were wearing oversized pink jerseys. That's where I draw the focking line. If you want to expose the issue, it doesn't make sense to cover up the tatas. Completely unacceptable.

That is exactly it and this is the money trail that DSausage is talking about.

Oh...related note. I saw on Facebook that next Sunday is No Bra Sunday to "raise awareness" of breast cancer. Do you think any of the TV announcers will mention this and will the league allow any of the cheerleaders to go bra less????

I doubt it...

Calm down and grow up everyone, its just flags and colors. If ur that insecure with ur manhood that u have to hate on the color pink then u have deeper issues. Someone said they will suffer backlash?! Oh yea I can see backlash from supporting breast cancer on the nations most popular show, dumb Dbags. They could mail a pile of scat to every viewer and you would still watch just as intently and prob even Vine/facebook that you got ur lucky pile of dung.