Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 8 F.U. Thread..............let em rip.

Marvin Jones, really? Hey Carrot Top, toss some TDs to the guy who is arguably the best WR in the game today. :mad:

• Like 1

Maybe someone in Cincinnati can locate AJ Green at halftime

Good reverse jinx.

Jets will HAVE to adjust and AJ will get his in the second half (assuming the Bengals are still throwing).

Maybe someone in Cincinnati can locate AJ Green at halftime

35-6 lead, good luck.

my FU goes to you. FU for wanting AJ to have 3 big weeks in a row. dude, dont be greedy

A general FU to the Bengals coaches - I truly don't understand why turd Law Firm has 11 carries compared to 3 for Bernard. It just baffles my old mind. Give the ball to the kid who can actually run. FU.

Sproles 3 catches for 3 yards. Thx. That really helps.

What the hell is going on with Sproles? Have him in three leagues and am lucky to be doing alright with him doing nothing. Maybe the Saints D is too good this year and allows their offense to play a more traditional running game with their other RBs?

Love everyone sayin D Thomas is a WR1. WHAT THE FOCK HAS HE DONE LATELY ? NOTHING LIKE LAST YEAR THATS WHAT. FOCK HIS WORTHLESS HERPES INFESTED ###### GUZZLING ARSE.

denver has too many weapons. when it was a 2 man show last year, he was much better, with welker an j thomas, they are always open so why bother with d.thomas

denver has too many weapons. when it was a 2 man show last year, he was much better, with welker an j thomas, they are always open so why bother with d.thomas

Why don't you just let guys vent some here?

Christ, enter the fat fock that wants to be the voice of logic. Go fock yourself.

• Like 1

Giving FU's to fellow FU'ers is a first that I've seen.

Also - FU to me for not streaming Marvin Jones today. Instead I chose Beasley.

Atlanta in general. Wow is that team a train wreck. Losing Peyton by one pick and winding up with Matt Ryan instead = my season.

No clue what the hell Matt Ryan is doing but he is just sucking it up. My kicker cant get any points if he keeps getting intercepted close to the goal.

Christ, enter the fat fock that wants to be the voice of logic. Go fock yourself.

just cuz your steelers are being drubbed by oakland, dont get all pissy with me.

93 yard td run by a qb :lol:

Peyton Manning, you inbred repulsive playoff choke artist. Your five head is more canvas than I could ever hope for. Remember the part in Home Alone where Macaulay Culkin used swinging paint cans on Pesci and Stern's faces coming up the steps? I wish it was you instead. FU.

• Like 1

my whole team: sproles, d thomas Plus dalton(on my bench) the week i started your ginger as$ you put up a whopping 7pts vs cleveland! and Cincy d who has more pts than my starting team!!lol

:banana:

Thanks for the stellar game RG3, I knew I should have started Russel Wilson instead who will prob have 4tds. Before u chime in with "Wilson struggled last year vs them." I don't an effing gnawed root how he did last year, Wilson has a great game, book it.

Rat Face deserves some credit for this loss. You are tied at 21, Morris has 93 yards rushing (more than Griffin had throwing at that point). How many times does he touch the ball in the next FOUR possessions? Zero.

you Mike wallace. 60 min? more like 6 fantasy points. I had you benched till news came out that you were not facing talib. I figured you would have a decent game on some long throws down the field tannahill will surely let loose as he also knows about the lack of talib.....seriously(in the voice of the bobs) what.....dooo yaaaaa do here?