Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Miami Dolphins at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Miami - G David Arkin, QB Pat Devlin, RB Mike Gillislee, OT Jonathan Martin, LB Koa Misi, CB Dimitri Patterson, G/T Dallas Thomas

Tampa Bay - CB Deveron Carr, CB Danny Gorrer, S Bradley McDougald, DE Steven Means, G Carl Nicks, G Patrick Omameh, WR Chris Owusu

Wow! I can't believe James was carted off. 41 yards and done. That pick up was short lived.

Couldn't even finish off 1 drive. Damn! He was primed to run all over the Dolphins tonight. Started out great too.

Man what a bummer for James, nevermnd my fantasy team. The kid was really starting to take advantage of his opportunity and play well.

Well, now I know who I can drop for this week's waiver move.

I was already putting one in. lol

Man what a bummer for James, nevermnd my fantasy team. The kid was really starting to take advantage of his opportunity and play well.

:thumbsup: I agree. He was.

MIKE JAMES NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo...

Mike James' return is questionable! :thumbsup:

Mike James now ruled out :thumbsdown:

Bucs are straight dropping a deuce on Dolphins right now

Just wonderful. Now I'll probably have to start little Ray Rice next week instead of James.

It sound so strange saying that about my #1 pick - this year has just been gruesome for RBs. The Fat Guy was right. :cry:

Mike James' return is questionable! :thumbsup:

Is it just me or did the dude break his focking leg? The replay was almost as bad as the famous Theisman injury.

In their mouth

winnah! :first: :doublethumbsup:

Is it just me or did the dude break his focking leg? The replay was almost as bad as the famous Theisman injury.

It was an ankle injury. Reported initially as "not as bad as they thought" with a questionable return, then downgraded to "out."

It was an ankle injury. Reported initially as "not as bad as they thought" with a questionable return, then downgraded to "out."

Yes, I heard all that, but I also watched the replay and saw his leg bend the wrong way. I'll be shocked if he didn't break his focking leg.

Yes, I heard all that, but I also watched the replay and saw his leg bend the wrong way. I'll be shocked if he didn't break his focking leg.

Sounds like a sig bet! You accept?

I was up 2 points and starting VJAX and Mia D... I am up against Mike James. Just before kick off I was trying to dump mia and grab TB.. too late. Was watching James storm down the field in the 1st drive thinking I am so screwed,... then he gets hurt.